What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

True. I am not an Afghan fan who often claim Peshawar and various other parts of Pakistan. Nevertheless I am referring to PML-N and PPP prejudice towards other provinces. Somehow PML-N and PPP supporters in Punjab and Sindh feel as if it is their birth right to rule over Pakistan. There is no room for a third political party.

Balochistan and KPK have long before IK came to power complained about unfair treatment. Often these provinces didn't get their fair share. Grievances have existed for a long time.

I met so many Punjabis from central Punjab who are racist. Against Pashtun, Urdu speakers, Bangalis, Kashmiris, Balochis. They think Lahore is the real Pakistan. But it made no difference to me, racism exists everywhere. Then I met Punjabis from other regions and they were normal good people. The issue is these people think only they're allowed to run Pakistan.

Brother I am of the opinion that

NO Indian have no right to participate in any debate on "INTERNAL POLITICAL MATTER of Pakistan" on any Pakistani Platform. They may have their opinion but could use their platforms to express their opinions.

They have no legal, political or social stakes in our Politics. We MUST deny every attempt of every Indian to create any relevance in any Internal Political Mater of Pakistan.

They're trying to light a fire but we should be sensible enough to know that. Pakistan is the land of the pure which means all ethnicities, religions, tribes are all equal Pakistan. Dont let anyone fools us. Pakistan is ours and here to stay.

I'm not really confused by her anger or desire for revenge. I, however, am really struggling to understand why her desires are translating into actions by the powers that be.

Why is she (seemingly) suddenly running the whole thing? I understand why her party would listen but why is the establishment seemingly doing so as well?

It's baffling.

That’s where the London Plan comes in. The story is that Asim Munir (Whiskey) negotiated a deal with Nawaz Sharif to make him the COAS. In return he will eliminate Imran Khan and crush PTI. Then NS will come back and become the PM.

Maryam is ordering Whiskey around on behalf of NS who’s on the phone all the time yelling and demanding that Whiskey comply with the deal.

That’s where the London Plan comes in. The story is that Asim Munir (Whiskey) negotiated a deal with Nawaz Sharif to make him the COAS. In return he will eliminate Imran Khan and crush PTI. Then NS will come back and become the PM.

Maryam is ordering Whiskey around on behalf of NS who’s on the phone all the time yelling and demanding that Whiskey comply with the deal.
But he is already COAS why does he need idiotic naani anymore

Why is she (seemingly) suddenly running the whole thing? I understand why her party would listen but why is the establishment seemingly doing so as well?

It's baffling.
Order is coming from the Pentagon. No surprise here....

The problem is the Pindi Boys are feeling as helpless as the Turkish Boys were feeling while they were facing Reis Erdo'an.....

یہ جو غنڈہ ہے اس کے پیچھے وردی ہے
بجو باجوہ کتا ہائے ہائے
Best is
حافظ کتا ہائے ہائے

Now they are getting real global fame.
The evil accursed bastards
Demonstration in UK

You face two problems:

- Governance issues

- Societal fragmentation based on ethnic/cultural lines.

Second one continues to be a fundamental reason for the country's dysfunctional situation.
Eevery issue is resolvalbel once accursed criminal military Inc is sorted out.

The only shameless kutta was Liaquat Ali Muhajir who had sold Kashmir to India and that was the main reason General Akbar Khan, who believed that victory in Kashmir was stolen from him by Liaquat Ali, tried to overthrow his government.

And as for your British slave mantra, again it was Liaquat Ali's extremely subservient attitude towards the British that had antagonized sections of Pak Army and the political opposition (i.e. The Marxists including Faiz).

And Ironically General Akbar and Faiz were tried for "treason against the King of England "... First go read a few things before commenting here, our Punjab-hating friend
So you are justifying a foreign national, an Afghani killing the prime minister of Pakistan?
Also that PM who was also forerunners of the whole Pakistan movement?
Keep your Afghan rubbish to yourself please.

About Kashmir. At the time Lord Mount Batton was the governor General of India and had the whole British empire stood alongside India against Pakistan.
They got all the military gear and Pakistan was given junk.
Pakistani cheif of army staff himself was a British .
General Douglas Gracey COAS Pakistan, refused a direct order by Muhammad Ali Jinnah for sending troops onto Kashmir, saying that Pakistan army does not have the weapons and resources to fight Indian army.
Liaquat Ali khan as a result changed Budgeting strategy and for the first and last time Pakistan spent 57% of national budget on military. Most of the money was for buying new gear. Thats how Pakistan got sabre jets in 1954 and B-57 bombers in 1955 and many other military equipment to standup a fighting force.
So please go look after your own Afghanistan which is an eternal hell hoke and a hole in many other definitions, and don't disrespect our national heroes.

IK is ready to implement western governance but are Pakistanis ready for it?
Once criminal military Inc is sorted out.
Systems can be fixed.
Next elections, PPP will get sindh again with BAU rigging but they can't stop presidential system once pti come with 3/4. KPK and Punjab are with pti. Even baluchistan may get pti govt.
They are desperate for a saInc. Who will deliver from alliance of sardars and military inc.

The only shameless kutta was Liaquat Ali Muhajir who had sold Kashmir to India and that was the main reason General Akbar Khan, who believed that victory in Kashmir was stolen from him by Liaquat Ali, tried to overthrow his government.

And as for your British slave mantra, again it was Liaquat Ali's extremely subservient attitude towards the British that had antagonized sections of Pak Army and the political opposition (i.e. The Marxists including Faiz).

And Ironically General Akbar and Faiz were tried for "treason against the King of England "... First go read a few things before commenting here, our Punjab-hating friend
So you are justifying a foreign national, an Afghani killing the prime minister of Pakistan?

About Kashmir. At the time Lord Mount Batton was the governor General of India and had the whole British empire stood alongside India against Pakistan.
General Douglas Gracey COAS Pakistan, refused a direct order by Muhammad Ali Jinnah for sending troops onto Kashmir, saying that Pakistan army does not have the weapons and resources to fight Indian army.
Liaquat Ali khan as a result changed Budgeting strategy and for the first and last time Pakistan spent 57% of national budget on military. Most of the money was for buying new gear. Thats how Pakistan got sabre jets in 1954 and B-57 bombers in 1955 and many other military equipment to standup a fighting force.
So please go look after your own Afghanistan which is an eternal hell hoke and a hole in many other definitions, and don't disrespect our national heroes.
Once criminal military Inc is sorted out.
Systems can be fixed.
Next elections, PPP will get sindh again with BAU rigging but they can't stop presidential system once pti come with 3/4. KPK and Punjab are with pti. Even baluchistan may get pti govt.
They are desperate for a saInc. Who will deliver from alliance of sardars and military inc.
Pakistan real problem is Feudal system and hereditary politics, not military

Firstly, I am not justifying his killing, only pointing out his failures as the first PM of Pakistan.

Secondly, I don't need to learn about Kashmir from you. I know very well what I am talking about

And lastly, that was in response to the Punjab hating racist bigot @SaadH (a self claimed Afghani arse licking Muhajir) who called Faiz Ahmed Faiz a dog

Regards

Salaam

I'm not really confused by her anger or desire for revenge. I, however, am really struggling to understand why her desires are translating into actions by the powers that be.

It's baffling.
What is baffling here??

She represents central Punjab so surely the largest and strongest part of PDM.

She was able to convince the establishment that 'khata hey tu khandey be deyata hey"

My guess is establishment was afraid that IK will come after their business the breaking point was shabbar zaidi

Pakistan real problem is Feudal system and hereditary politics, not military
And who created and supportes the feudal system and killed any sort of an industries except military inc

Fuedals are there to take the blame.
Military is there is get the money, steal govt wealth and be involved in illegal and legal business through a vast network of tax exempt industries

You should read the project military inc

He keeps his personal life very private.

He did reveal he has a son.
Yeah looks like a tool if you asked me. The girl he met is hot. Her sister, who I dated was a typical rich girl underachiever. Graduated college and then worked at her daddy’s medical clinic in northern cali. Met her on a shadi website, too liberal for my taste.

Some liberal family living in California. Girl was SJW always fighting for the Kalus, also was promiscuous in a big way lol but had money.

Yeah the liberal girls tend to be the most kaaliya activists it’s very annoying. They are also very promiscous. A lot of them are hitting their 30s and unmarried. Since the guys they want don’t want someone used up, a lot of these women spam social media about how men are trash blah blah.

The richer Pakistani diaspora families are also annoying as they act like bad parodies of gora families.

It’s more annoying when they get a puppy and start making Christmas and new year postcards 🤣🤣

typical rich girl underachiever.

The worse kind.

too liberal for my taste.

Yeah you’re never gonna find the combo of conservative and spoiled. They are almost always very liberal. Too much maintenance.

Last edited:
Firstly, I am not justifying his killing, only pointing out his failures as the first PM of Pakistan.

Secondly, I don't need to learn about Kashmir from you. I know very well what I am talking about

And lastly, that was in response to the Punjab hating racist bigot @SaadH (a self claimed Afghani arse licking Muhajir) who called Faiz Ahmed Faiz a dog

Regards
You Don't need to spew ethnic hate because others doing so.
Muhajir were the ones who opposed India from inside India. That hurt united India more that whatever done by those living in Muslim majority areas, currently Pakistan.
They were the insiders who weakened the British India, causing it to break.
So don't dare disrespecting them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom