What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I say let's start with calling us Pakistanis only, these ethnic, linguistics or other identities are holding us back. Stand like a united front.
This is easy to say but in reality near impossible.

Some ethnicities are too ethno-centric to expect such from them, I am talking borderline facist.

I don't want to say anything bad because of course I still care for the country but at its core you've put together two groups which have historically hated each other and still do - although it's mainly one sided today.

Baki sab to theek hai, but I honestly want to know that what does Maryam actually want to achieve by this.

IK jail main hoga to phir people won't vote for PTI?

Or putting him in jail would increase PML votes or make the economy better?

What exactly will happen by these shenanigans?

Sahi hai, fauj say deal ka apna end nhn rakha gaya aur inhon nay aap ko double cross kar dia, to sukoon say betho phir.

I have it on good authority that Shahbaz Sharif has absolutely no role in whatever is happening. It's all Maryam.
What Mariyam wants to achieve is nothing, us ki sari sissat nafrat ki siasat hai, koi plan koi direction nahi.

Wo sirf IK ko Jail bhaij kar aur torture kar kay badla laina chahti hai aur kuch nahi.

We need merit system but without backdoor loopholes and cheating.

Presidential system, Under IK, and dozen administrative provinces.
You face two problems:

- Governance issues

- Societal fragmentation based on ethnic/cultural lines.

Second one continues to be a fundamental reason for the country's dysfunctional situation.

Dr Mooeed say our army elite is totally compromised...
The phauji I knew who had retired during Zia's tenure were a completely different breed to this junta. today they are more concerned about making it to a oversees location with family for retirement. they put their family before Pakistan.

Need to ban retirement overseas. cut their pay so they live in Pakistan no more education for kids oversees. study in Pakistan. no medical treatment overseas.

Strict laws are needed so they get a taste of what Pakistani people go through.

The phauji I knew who had retired during Zia's tenure were a completely different breed to this junta. today they are more concerned about making it to a oversees location with family for retirement. they put their family before Pakistan.

Need to ban retirement overseas. cut their pay so they live in Pakistan no more education for kids oversees. study in Pakistan. no medical treatment overseas.

Strict laws are needed so they get a taste of what Pakistani people go through.
All Lt Gen or 21-grade officers must never leave Pak or have dual nationality..

Last edited:
All Lt Gen or 21-grade officers must never leave Pak or have dual nationality..
no, phauji must not be allowed to settle overseas. no civil servant or politician. They MUST remain in Pakistan. Their salaries must be made public and their children cannot leave Pakistan while they are in service.

just for their children's bright future this phauj has fkd Pakistan up.

This is easy to say but in reality near impossible.

Some ethnicities are too ethno-centric to expect such from them, I am talking borderline facist.

I don't want to say anything bad because of course I still care for the country but at its core you've put together two groups which have historically hated each other and still do - although it's mainly one sided today.
Proper investment and years of good governance to include proper education can soften most of the hardest hearts. Considering the average age of the population, a couple of decades could see a total transformation of this paradigm.

Though, I’m not naive to assume a couple decades will erase the enmity some may hold beyond this time frame, but decades more of good governance as well as economic interdependence is probably the only realistic way to avoid isolation in which separatist thought could be entertained.

Last edited:
FrgvhCHX0AAlS_W
And in what capacity, she has no qualifications other than ponr videos and fake audios.
She know jacksheet about anything..

Proper investment and years of good governance to include proper education can soften most of the hardest hearts. Considering the average age of the population, a couple of decades could see a total transformation of this paradigm.
Not that it's impossible but it's a difficult task which requires time, resilience and competency. All things which this country has failed to produce.

So it is my opinion that none of this will happen and eventually an armed secessionist movement will rise. Only reason it doesn't exist today is because of IK.

There's an incredibly small chance someone comes forward and genuinely addresses the issues.

Not that it's impossible but it's a difficult task which requires time, resilience and competency. All things which this country has failed to produce.

So it is my opinion that none of this will happen and eventually an armed secessionist movement will rise. Only reason it doesn't exist today is because of IK.

There's an incredibly small chance someone comes forward and genuinely addresses the issues.
But that’s just it, that is just another reason we need IK back in office, and to set the course of relations between Islamabad and KPK. PTI needs to be set up to carry forward IK’s principles beyond his mortal life.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom