What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Put him in jail. Crack down on die hard PTI leaders. Threat others. Dont let the elections happen. Until the dust settles and people are tired. Thrn bring Mian Saab back and hold elections for PMLN and PPP.
IK is an old man now. They can break him mentally once he is in Jail. And Our people are poor and surviving hand to mouth. They will not be able to carry out much longer without Imran Khan leading them.
why going through all election, they should announce Ganja PM of Pakistan. End democracy...being a Amir ul momineen of Pakistan was his wish since 1990s... later Plastic nani will be Pak Queen ...

why going through all election, they should announce Ganja PM of Pakistan. End democracy...being a Amir ul momineen of Pakistan was his wish since 1990s...
They will be sanctioned and hit hard by international community. They want to take the face of a normal functional country and keeping things tied up in background. NS have learned no point fighting the establishment, join hands with him and rule together. win win. Eat eat

They will be sanctioned and hit hard by international community. They want to take the face of a normal functional country and keeping things tied up in background. NS have learned no point fighring the establishment, join hands with him and rule together. win win. Eat eat
Suadi and UAE already walk away ... now begging Qatari for IMF financial backup security.

It definitely feels like a continues attack against one specific leader. It always comes from PML-N and PPP supporters. They use racist language. They treat Pashtun as terrorists and garbage. Yet PPP and PML-N tolerate each other. They take turns to rob not only Pashtun, but the entire country including their own provinces. These PPP and PML-N supporters are racist because they don't believe in Pakistan, but solely their own neighborhood and province.
But the PML-N and the PPP don’t represent the majority of us. Racist words by their supporters only show their desperation to save their corruption and elite capture. As you said, they rob all of us, not just Pashtuns.

IK said himself, our nation has become qoum. Insha-Allah we are heading towards brighter days. Falsehood has been exposed and by its nature can not survive in the face of truth.

پچاس کروڑ سے زیادہ ہوتے ۔ کسی کے باپ میں ہمت نا ہوتی کسی مسجد کو ہاتھ لگانے کی

اب دیکھو ۔ چوروں کے راج کے نیچے رہ رہے ہیں
Jahan pachis carore na rok pai wahan pachas carore kaisay roktay?

IK is a fassadi and a fitna.

I dread that the election day doesn’t cause any bloodshed but with this lunatic and psycho IK on the loose causing destruction wherever he goes, we might see bloodshed on election day, although I hope not.
I get it that you have some connection to the phauj. BUT this phauj gets its wages from the poor people's taxes! people have had to cut their budget all their lives and resort to non kosher forms of making a living out of desperation.

Are you soo obtuse that you are going to go against what people want for the sake of the phauj which supposedly is meant to serve Pakistan but we observe it serving its own self.

Pakistan is the people of Pakistan. If the phauj has gotten ittefaq foundries gerder in its neck then it will be removed.

The phauji are servants of Pakistani people NOT its masters.

IK is a fassadi and a fitna.

I dread that the election day doesn’t cause any bloodshed but with this lunatic and psycho IK on the loose causing destruction wherever he goes, we might see bloodshed on election day, although I hope not.

My words caused you burning, wasn’t my intention.

Because the zardaris/bhuttos and not-so-sharrifs are such great people............:disagree:

We should have a strict 20 year policy that for the next 20 years, only Muhajirs can have position in bureaucracy and policy making.

I swear Pakistan will be fixed. They are the most civilised and educated folk.

@Goritoes What do you say?
We need merit system but without backdoor loopholes and cheating.

Presidential system, Under IK, and dozen administrative provinces.

FrgvhCHX0AAlS_W

We need merit system but without backdoor loopholes and cheating.

Presidential system, Under IK, and dozen administrative provinces.

IK is ready to implement western governance but are Pakistanis ready for it?

That was so funny when I read that on social media. :rofl:

I was listening to a live stream of some channel, I think Dunya, and they had a reporter on the ground next to the police...and he said on the call that police nay ghalti say shell fire kar dia hai apnay hi andar! It was so funny I swear.

Then there's multiple videos of police firing shells.

Lahore police then says there was a guy firing from the rooftop in Zaman park.

A guy firing an automatic weapon from a rooftop into a concentrated area with 100 people does not even hit 1 body? And no camera captures him? And there's molotov cocktails being thrown but no fire or burn marks anywhere?

I don't know who they are making a fool but it certainly is not the public.

I get it that you have some connection to the phauj. BUT this phauj gets its wages from the poor people's taxes! people have had to cut their budget all their lives and resort to non kosher forms of making a living out of desperation.

Are you soo obtuse that you are going to go against what people want for the sake of the phauj which supposedly is meant to serve Pakistan but we observe it serving its own self.

Pakistan is the people of Pakistan. If the phauj has gotten ittefaq foundries gerder in its neck then it will be removed.

The phauji are servants of Pakistani people NOT its masters.

Its one thing to have relatives from Fauj or belong from one its another thing just to become total brainwashed that you cant comperehend reality.

For such folks they have been exposed to propaganda for so long they cant think any other way. If tommorow Fauj comes in and takes his family ( like they been doing for some time) he will find a way to justify it.

Back
Top Bottom