What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

We should have a strict 20 year policy that for the next 20 years, only Muhajirs can have position in bureaucracy and policy making.

I swear Pakistan will be fixed. They are the most civilised and educated folk.

@Goritoes What do you say?
I say let's start with calling us Pakistanis only, these ethnic, linguistics or other identities are holding us back. Stand like a united front.

IK live speech at 11 pm Pakistan time. 2:00 pm Eastern Time.

I cannot access it. Message says its private video.

Baki sab to theek hai, but I honestly want to know that what does Maryam actually want to achieve by this.

IK jail main hoga to phir people won't vote for PTI?

Or putting him in jail would increase PML votes or make the economy better?

What exactly will happen by these shenanigans?

Sahi hai, fauj say deal ka apna end nhn rakha gaya aur inhon nay aap ko double cross kar dia, to sukoon say betho phir.

I have it on good authority that Shahbaz Sharif has absolutely no role in whatever is happening. It's all Maryam.
Put him in jail. Crack down on die hard PTI leaders. Threat others. Dont let the elections happen. Until the dust settles and people are tired. Thrn bring Mian Saab back and hold elections for PMLN and PPP.
IK is an old man now. They can break him mentally once he is in Jail. And Our people are poor and surviving hand to mouth. They will not be able to carry out much longer without Imran Khan leading them.

Put him in jail. Crack down on die hard PTI leaders. Threat others. Dont let the elections happen. Until the dust settles and people are tired. Thrn bring Mian Saab back and hold elections for PMLN and PPP.
IK is an old man now. They can break him mentally once he is in Jail. And Our people are poor and surviving hand to mouth. They will not be able to carry out much longer without Imran Khan leading them.

How will PMLN or PPP make Pakistan go forward? What is their economic policy? Both Parties
together plus 11 other parties have destroyed the Country in 1 year.

No Country wants to give them loans, even IMF has backed off as well.

Imran Khan jail jaiga .......... Ganja Pakistan ay ga...

People posting ...during raid on Imran Khan house , they install bugging devices ...
Yes, highly possible.

I say let's start with calling us Pakistanis only, these ethnic, linguistics or other identities are holding us back. Stand like a united front.
Growing up we only thought Punjabi is a language.And its a secondary language that is spoken by older people snd that Urdu is the main language. We were never told or taught its an ethnicity. We always thought Karachi Hyderabad Quetta Peshawar Mardan were just cities like Lahore Faisalabad Multan Sialkot. We were never told about this ethnic crap. All we studied at best was Pakistan has 4 provinces Punjab Sindh Sarhad Balochistan and each province have capital city.
Barey ho ke pata chala ye gand sara. Not sure about what other provincial textbooks were teaching never had a chance to take a look.

How will PMLN or PPP make Pakistan go forward? What is their economic policy? Both Parties
together plus 11 other parties have destroyed the Country in 1 year.

No Country wants to give them loans, even IMF has backed off as well.
I am not saying its a good or even sane plan. I am saying its THE plan.
Itni Aqal hoti in khoti ke bachon ko to ham yahan hotey 🙄

Back
Top Bottom