What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

There saving grace is that incite PTI enough and postpone elections due to violence.

Till now PTI is doing well, not get the bait. Small scale protests are fine, but not major ones with violence.

Agr elections na huay on the decided date then go all in.

Also, can someone tell me, Maryam's conviction has not been overturned has it? If not, how can she contest elections?

No quotas, 100% merit. Pakistan has been ruined by uneducated people filling up every government department. No more.

Just look at the politicians, they are there with family connections. Some of them don't even bother to iron their shirt or comb their hair and have below average IQ. Have you seen any of them talk to foreign politicians? I overhead Sheikh Rasheed once talking to a visiting politician in a news report, he sounded like a retard.

Where are the educated high IQ, high social intelligence 35-45 year olds from good families? They are everywhere else but politics is full of the same jahil families and their useless children.

Maryam's tweets yesterday were a treat to watch:

1- Posting a video of a molotov being thrown, but it wasn't Zaman Park

2- Posting a video of peach malt bottles as alcohol, only to see policemen themselves drinking it

3- A cop takes a bag inside, and then brings the same bag out and says it's a recovery.

4- The IG presser was nothing short of a hollywood serial.

Dumbness knows no bounds.

IK came at the last hearing with the same people, hearing aram say ho gayi, and he went. What was the need for this erecting blockades all over the motorway and Islamabad and then tear gassing people?

ISB police says protestors tear gassed them lol.

There is video of the cops tear gassing themselves accidentally and otherwise.

My brother went there for a while too on the G11/1 side, and he said FC aur police walay aik doosray par hi pathar phenk rahay thay from across the containers.

Koi nihayet hi chuttu log hain hamari hakoomat main.

IG Akbar Nasir ko pata hai is kay bad bas in ki chutti hai, bauhaut kha lia tha safe city main to bas idhr hi jack lagao.

We should hold a poll for all Pashtuns on the website who feel like this, or there should be a survey conducted by some company to know the sentiment statistics
Do you even need a poll for this seriously who wants to be ruled by these 2 feudal families, prob most of Pakistanis either want out or their own place away from these corrupt dogs.

Baki sab to theek hai, but I honestly want to know that what does Maryam actually want to achieve by this.

IK jail main hoga to phir people won't vote for PTI?

Or putting him in jail would increase PML votes or make the economy better?

What exactly will happen by these shenanigans?

Sahi hai, fauj say deal ka apna end nhn rakha gaya aur inhon nay aap ko double cross kar dia, to sukoon say betho phir.

I have it on good authority that Shahbaz Sharif has absolutely no role in whatever is happening. It's all Maryam.
Perhaps split... and vote division if IK is gone?
SMQ fight with PTI KPK as SMQ wd say of 'deal' and pacifism and KPK PTI members wd say go after Army gens for IK's death?

Do you even need a poll for this seriously who wants to be ruled by these 2 feudal families, prob most of Pakistanis either want out or their own place away from these corrupt dogs.

Get rid of Zardaris and Sharifs and the country will fix itself.

When IK was in power we saw a glimmer of unity in Pakistan for the first time in a very long time.

Next time he needs full control of Sindh too, he should declare governor rule and remove PPP for negligence.

Khan should stay somewhere else
They might have left some poison or radioactive material in zaman park

Maryam is out of Pakistan
Last year she was went out in the name of surgery but it was to save her from backlash after murder attempt on khan.

They are gonna try again or might have already done

Very sad to for Pakistan.

But the question is, Who is going to clean up the toxic GHQ??

Army is supposed to be the guardians of the state and Bajwa-Asim turned this upside down.
GHQ fighting a loosing battle to protect their political and corporate interets.
Time will take it course.
الوقت سيف القاع

Baki sab to theek hai, but I honestly want to know that what does Maryam actually want to achieve by this.

IK jail main hoga to phir people won't vote for PTI?

Or putting him in jail would increase PML votes or make the economy better?

What exactly will happen by these shenanigans?

Sahi hai, fauj say deal ka apna end nhn rakha gaya aur inhon nay aap ko double cross kar dia, to sukoon say betho phir.

I have it on good authority that Shahbaz Sharif has absolutely no role in whatever is happening. It's all Maryam.

Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad

I can tell, that's why the creation of Pakistan bothers you. You should go back to Afghanistan and prove your loyalty and not leech off Indus like your forefathers.

You illiterate dummy, we took this land by force, this is our land and doznt belong to a brown slave of brits. Creation of Pakistan bothers me? We voted to join Pakistan u idiot, u think ur white masters or their mirasi brown slaves could force us?😂
So we leeched off indus, my forefathers made ur forefathers slaves and the brits didn't??😂 Brits gave u a railway but we gave u ur religion and identity and took u out of jahalat of worshipping idols and animals.
Your dumb posts full of irony actually makes me laugh. I am bad for being proud of my afghan ethnicity and u r all jango for being loyal slave to the brits? 😂 I guess its u who try to prove ur loyalty, maybe u need to renew ur visa.

Khan should stay somewhere else
They might have left some poison or radioactive material in zaman park

Maryam is out of Pakistan
Last year she was went out in the name of surgery but it was to save her from backlash after murder attempt on khan.

They are gonna try again or might have already done

He should switch his residence tbh - try South Punjab, Multan

Back
Top Bottom