What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Can you please translate for me. I don’t know how to read Urdu or Pashto.
You know you can translate twitter post when you go on them? Maybe you need an account for it though.

Anyways:

"Competition in politics is based on strong political ideas and excellent public service. It is reprehensible to liken Pakhtunkhwa to terrorism when compared to a political rival. Terrorism is not the product of Pakhtunkhwa but the policies of GHQ, so it should not be equated with Pakhtunkhwa."

KPK doesn't want to be part of Pakistan anymore. A Pakistan where two fuedal mafias belonging to Punjab and Sindh cannot accept a Pathan ruling over them. It is nothing else.
Pakistan is here to stay forever Insha'Allah. I am from KPK too and we are patriotic people.

This menace of dirty rulers is affecting all the ethnicities and all of them have their own problems. Pakistanis will fight together and stay together Inshallah.

I was very depressed two days back when Islmd judge reissued non-billable arrest warrants.
I was driving to pickup my daughter from school reciting ويبقى وجه ربك ذوالجلال والااكرام alternately with Duruud, and praying for PMIK safety. Allah saved him due to millions who were praying.
Today I am happy.
Free global publicity to PTI and PMIK, and twin city awam thronged streets.
GHQ and Sociopath woman should be scared. Very scared..digging their own graves.
الحمد للہ

You know you can translate twitter post when you go on them? Maybe you need an account for it though.

Anyways:

"Competition in politics is based on strong political ideas and excellent public service. It is reprehensible to liken Pakhtunkhwa to terrorism when compared to a political rival. Terrorism is not the product of Pakhtunkhwa but the policies of GHQ, so it should not be equated with Pakhtunkhwa."
Thank you. I know you can, but when I went this tweet, there wasn’t an option to translate.
Also, I’m not on Twitter so that could be why.

f2d447d87f6433f8f6710062875f758e.jpg

KPK doesn't want to be part of Pakistan anymore. A Pakistan where two fuedal mafias belonging to Punjab and Sindh cannot accept a Pathan ruling over them. It is nothing else.
We should hold a poll for all Pashtuns on the website who feel like this, or there should be a survey conducted by some company to know the sentiment statistics

Pakistan is here to stay forever Insha'Allah. I am from KPK too and we are patriotic people.

This menace of dirty rulers is affecting all the ethnicities and all of them have their own problems. Pakistanis will fight together and stay together Inshallah.

It’s not the people but the faujeet generals and their minions who’re the biggest threat to the country.

In the past they used to declare Pakistanis as traitors and slaughter them. For the first time everyone in Pakistan is declaring the generals as the traitors.

So now it's clear why this zaman park drama happened

Khan had the video of someone so she had to use all state resources to got that video back 😛😛

Back
Top Bottom