What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Those making hateful comments towards the Pashtun need to stop. I’m a Punjabi from Lahore and Sargodha (parents roots). The Pasthuns in Pakistan have ghereit from what I observed while traveling to Isb and interacting with the people - same as villagers across Punjab.

The cities are full of cesspool of pure unadulterated sinful behaviors - and unfortunate these folks are primarily the Punjabis and Karachiites.

Sure, it’s anecdotal from personal experiences and observations but the Pasthuns are the ones that routinely fought the British and should be credited to freeing Azad Kashmir.
The only other folks who fought for their independence are the Gilgit. They ferociously defeated the Indian vermins and gained their independence. No one in Punjab or Sindh did that. They were given “azadi” on a silver platter and hence treat Pakistan like a tissue. No people who fight for their freedom act in the manner that urban Punjabis and Sindhis do (along with Muhajir).
I’d rather our force be 100% Pasthun and Gilgit than what it is now. Sleazy, corrupt, cowardly urban Punjabis/Sindhi/Muhajir ruling Pakistan as brown sahibs while looking down on Pasthuns. How dare you!
Too far in opposite direction bro.

Opposing racism against one group does not mean you engage in it against the others

عمران خان کو آج بھی گرفتار نہیں کر سکے میں تمہیں اپنا دودھ نہیں بخشوں گی مریم نواز کی آئی جی پنجاب اور سی سی پی او لاہور کو وارننگ

Don't be surprised if they come with tanks, jets, choppers etc. We saw the same movie in Turkey too.....

I just wish that the PAF pilots - the progenies of the likes of MM Alam - refuse to bomb on their own folks......

Jin baloongron ko aap log fauji samajhtay ho, woh zaroori nahi fauji hon..

Har establishment ka lackey fauji nahi hota..

aur har fauji anti imran bhi nahi hota.

Ziada tar lower level officers are with IK.

Peshawar? Zaman park tou torr diya hai so I think he is either in Bani gala or somewhere else.

Sorry I was wrong..

Sher ka bacha is back to his den

any possibiliety of bugging, chemical or bio agent or explosive installed?
Rana said that there is a bomb factory in Zaman park discovered... so if now explosion occurred, they would say, 'we told you'

Don't be surprised if they come with tanks, jets, choppers etc. We saw the same movie in Turkey too.....

I just wish that the PAF pilots refuse to bomb on their own folks......

So far the PAF has stayed out of it but you never know as they take directions from Thief of Army Staff
Mr Whisky Munir.

They're all just peons! The real Godfather wants a deal from IK, but IK is no easy fellow to deal with. A couple of his exes can testify to that.....
Agree

Army even offered IK to leave country for 2 years then come back as nawaz be nazir did.

You will wonder why a guy with terrorism charges and 94 cases haven't his name in ECL.
Why they're not trying to stop him from leaving country

Back
Top Bottom