What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Fair enough, but the main point remains, I’ll add Kashmiris to that above list. People that actually fought for freedom.
Also silver platter for Punjabis especially of central Punjab is disingenuous - talk to your grand father, mother etc on their suffering of partition
Our ancestors made insane sacrifices for the country - unfortunately we handed it over to a kleptocratic elite

Now it's time to reverse that

Unending RSS obsession of Pakistanis.

FrgYGvKWAAM7rkq

Says an Indian on a Pakistani forum

As we say

**** off you cunt

Also silver platter for Punjabis especially of central Punjab is disingenuous - talk to your grand father, mother etc on their suffering of partition
Our ancestors made insane sacrifices for the country - unfortunately we handed it over to a kleptocratic elite

Now it's time to reverse that
I know they did but it’s hard to see that when the folks running this country are treating like it was freely given to them as a gift. We sacrificed a lot for it. I’ll update my outlook. Thank you

Jin baloongron ko aap log fauji samajhtay ho, woh zaroori nahi fauji hon..

Har establishment ka lackey fauji nahi hota..

aur har fauji anti imran bhi nahi hota.

Ziada tar lower level officers are with IK.

Where is Imran Khan?
Peshawar? Zaman park tou torr diya hai so I think he is either in Bani gala or somewhere else.

Sorry I was wrong..

Sher ka bacha is back to his den

IK is doing right by telling his followers to avoid violence. You can see these corrupt scumbags are trying to create chaos to give them an excuse to impose military rule, delay elections, declare PTI terrorist outfit, lock people up.

Patience is the key, establishment with its PDM poodle is panicking, they are carrying out knee jerk reactions which are failing as well.

Jin baloongron ko aap log fauji samajhtay ho, woh zaroori nahi fauji hon..

Har establishment ka lackey fauji nahi hota..

aur har fauji anti imran bhi nahi hota.

Ziada tar lower level officers are with IK.

Peshawar? Zaman park tou torr diya hai so I think he is either in Bani gala or somewhere else.

Sorry I was wrong..

Sher ka bacha is back to his den

Lower level officers ko choopna hey? in sab hijroon may ek sher ka bacha general asa lanhe jo ghalat ko ghalat bolay sab bc khassi hai inhonay L larna hey India say

میں بستر پر آرام کر رہا ہوں :enjoy:

lanat teray say saaalya sanu sab no pindi la kay api bistar thay

Overheard my moms friend tell my mom that Whiskey Munir is hated by the junior officers and lower tiered men. Her son is a CPT and lives in Askari X in Lahore. Apparently they think Munir is worse than Bajwa and this Hafiz business is a just a veneer to fool the pious portion of our population. How the f***k do you claim to be a Hafiz and are also known to be a whiskey drinker. I don’t get it. These are the MINOs that needs to be killed off, but first tortured. They’ve made a mockery out of Islam.

Lower level officers ko choopna hey? in sab hijroon may ek sher ka bacha general asa lanhe jo ghalat ko ghalat bolay sab bc khassi hai inhonay L larna hey India say

lanat teray say saaalya sanu sab no pindi la kay api bistar thay
سرائیکی کی ایک مہان کہاوت ہے

کم جوان دی موت اے

کام مرد کی موت ہے

The moment Imran Khan got kicked out it was like a lightbulb moment.

That’s when I realized Mahmood Achakzai was right, Akbar Bugti was right, and so was Ataullah Mengal.

If things go south then Pashtun diaspora will be to Pakistan as Sikh diaspora is to India. A massive contingent of Baloch diaspora already DETEST Pakistan.

The “intellectuals” you’re talking about were also co-opting PTM online a couple of years ago and praising Zalimay Khalizad. They aren’t real intellectuals just ideological prostitutes.

Maybe just maybe The ulema who were against creation of Pakistan were also right .

The moment Imran Khan got kicked out it was like a lightbulb moment.

That’s when I realized Mahmood Achakzai was right, Akbar Bugti was right, and so was Ataullah Mengal.

If things go south then Pashtun diaspora will be to Pakistan as Sikh diaspora is to India. A massive contingent of Baloch diaspora already DETEST Pakistan.

The “intellectuals” you’re talking about were also co-opting PTM online a couple of years ago and praising Zalimay Khalizad. They aren’t real intellectuals just ideological prostitutes.

If there was someone else in IK's place they would have done the same to him.

If you are not a Zardari or a Sharif then they will make your life hell if you try to become PM.

This has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom