What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You already have a perfect pashtun state, it's called Afghanistan

Let Pakistani patriots fight for Pakistan, let us try to change Pakistan and our future

If you guys make your ethnocentric homeland in Afghanistan, you do everyone a favor, you can do Afghan stuff there

And Pakistani can try to change Pakistan for the sake of hundreds of millions of people

We love Pakistan we will fight for it
Slavic people live all over Eastern Europe and Russia
But I haven't heard any slavic County declaring themselves as the slavic country.
Every Eastern European country has their own identity as a country.
Same goes for Arabs.
Countries and nations are made out of ideology, not ethnicity

It’s IK who should be ashamed that wherever he goes like a fitna, then fassad occurs.

Wherever IK arrives, desolation occurs. He was in Lahore, a man got killed and several others injured, he is in Islamabad, then car/bikes destroyed and chaos occurred.

If IK fassadi becomes PM, destruction and devastation of Pakistan will take place. He is a complete psycho who is seen smiling at seeing his followers causing damage. Just like Nero who sang while the city burnt.

That smirk on his face is evil.
Fasad fitnah exact words PDM use. Smirk looks evil...your anecdotal observation is meaningless. Good to know who you stand with. If free and fair elections happen you will see your in the minority.

Slavic people live all over Eastern Europe and Russia
But I haven't heard any slavic County declaring themselves as the slavic country.
Every Eastern European country has their own identity as a country.
Same goes for Arabs.
Countries and nations are made out of ideology, not ethnicity
Punjabis are on both sides on border
Bengalis too pashtoons too

It’s IK who should be ashamed that wherever he goes like a fitna, then fassad occurs.

Wherever IK arrives, desolation occurs. He was in Lahore, a man got killed and several others injured, he is in Islamabad, then car/bikes destroyed and chaos occurred.

If IK fassadi becomes PM, destruction and devastation of Pakistan will take place. He is a complete psycho who is seen smiling at seeing his followers causing damage. Just like Nero who sang while the city burnt.

Our country is one of the worst ranking in the world thanks to napak fauj making decisions against the interest of Pakistan... so who is the real fitna? Bottom line, either they are incompetent, or they are corrupt. Recent event has most leaning towards them being corrupt, otherwise why would they support corrupt chors like PDM when they could easily have replaced IK with a new, competent and non-corrupt person.

I swear the phauji junta is telling alot of ex mili persons to spew crap and soo many OSINT accounts are no longer posting phauji supremacy tweets BUT doing anti IK tweets.

But people are no longer buying their crap. these people are getting countered.
It's hard to be believe that we had trusted these people to defend our country. The have betrayed us, and they should pay the ultimate price for their crime.

That's because he sleeps till noon and does not perform Fajr ki Namaz.

He should read some book for enlightment.

subah-ki-barkatein-1-1.jpg

It's hard to be believe that we had trusted these people to defend our country. The have betrayed us, and the should pay the ultimate price for their crime.
Turkish model needs to be applied and ill gotten wealth that their 2nd generation enjoys should be taken away as well. Will then see these faujeets running there mouth

yea the 3-4 days of war on zaman park and the s#it show in Isloo was because IK told the police to attack him. The murder of Zilleh Shah was done by IK too!
IK is a fassadi and a fitna.

I dread that the election day doesn’t cause any bloodshed but with this lunatic and psycho IK on the loose causing destruction wherever he goes, we might see bloodshed on election day, although I hope not.

That's because he sleeps till noon and does not perform Fajr ki Namaz.

He should read some book for enlightment.

View attachment 920904
My words caused you burning, wasn’t my intention.

IK is a fassadi and a fitna.

I dread that the election day doesn’t cause any bloodshed but with this lunatic and psycho IK on the loose causing destruction wherever he goes, we might see bloodshed on election day, although I hope not.

My words caused you burning, wasn’t my intention.
آپ تو عورتوں کی طرح طعنے مارنے پر آ گئے بھائی

Back
Top Bottom