What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

What a nice cope, just use the typical scapegoat to absolve yourself of blame.

It reminds me of the feminists who just scream patriarchy all day 😂

The issue is in Pashtun society and culture, not GHQ. It's easy to blame GHQ in the current political environment but anyone who knows a little about the society will know the above.
Any further comments against any ethnicity living in Pakistan won't be tolerated!

Updates have ended for now. Next hearing on 30 March. Probably no arrest until then.

As the instability increases, it's only natural for racism and extremism to rise. As the idea of Pakistan falters, the bygone nationalists will need to find refuse in various forms of ethnonationlism, Islamism or something else.

No such thing as Islamism. We are all Muslim. The universe is Muslim.

Why are you here. We are not your concern.

I will counter any racism against Pushtoons, as PMLN is set to use that after Pushtoon and other ethnicities came to defend IK.
But they will only hate monger against Pushtoon as if they were foreign not Pakistani.
We can't allow this "Divide and rule " ideology of imported government to work.

پاکستان کی ریاست پنجابی پختون اتحاد پر مشتمل ہے،بلوچی اور سندھی فیڈریشن پر یقین نہی رکھتے.عمران خان کو قتل کرنے سے پشتون اپنی تحریک کا کھلم کھلا اعلان کر دیں گے جس کی بنیاد جنرل مشرف نےwar on terrorکی جنگ میں شرکت کر کے رکھی تھی.
پی-ٹی-ایم اور منظور پشتین اس جنگ کےby product تھے.

It is okay bro. It is okay. The solution is very simple. Pathan population can have its own independent state. There won't be any bickering about Pathan terrorism. I don't see the problem here. This solution also acommodates PML-N and PPP concerns. PPP and PML-N can run their affairs within their own respective regions. No more Pathan problem in Punjab and Sindh. It will be win win and a happy ending.

You already have a perfect pashtun state, it's called Afghanistan

Let Pakistani patriots fight for Pakistan, let us try to change Pakistan and our future

If you guys make your ethnocentric homeland in Afghanistan, you do everyone a favor, you can do Afghan stuff there

And Pakistani can try to change Pakistan for the sake of hundreds of millions of people

We love Pakistan we will fight for it

Back
Top Bottom