What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

What is Imran Khan, is he Pashtun or Punjabi?

If he is Pashtun, then what's your excuse for Yahya Khan and Niazi in Bangladesh?

If he is Punjabi, then the man you pseudo-worship is Punjabi himself.
that is great cherry picking, so bangladesh is made because of 2 pashtuns and punjabi's had no hand in the haramzadgi! bhutto was from sindh so do we leave bhutto out of it?

can yahya khan and gen niazi excuse the harami dirty harry and its gamashtay that are doing it to people today?

so If anyone is supporting IK is worshipping is it. have you gone senile? are you psuedo-worshipping the phauji junta and polishing their boot?

Pashtuns were never radicalised, this is a disingenuous libtard argument, Pashtuns have a history of violence and terrorism and one can take a look next door for a prime example.

The constant colonial attempts of Pashtunising that country through genocide, settler colonialism and cultural erasure.

The only thing that America did was arm you with weapons and organise you, everything else you already had as evident by your history.
Take your racism somewhere else. People like you are disgusting, trying to divide the nation right now.

Where is khan? No update , no pictures of his movement
Something is cooking, as someone earlier mentioned, nani running off to Qatar might be a sign of things to come. She ran away last time IK assassination attempt was made.

*Gen Tariq Khan*

Today all arrangements for arresting IK have been completed. If he is not arrested, it will be a miracle. The only reason why he may not be arrested is on account of warnings by foreign powers. Even such warnings can/maybe ignored. In the event IK is arrested, Pakistan will probably never see him again. This is a deciding moment in the history of the country. I hope this fact is registered by common Pakistanis and PTI: both are now synonymous.
Any source?

*Gen Tariq Khan*

Today all arrangements for arresting IK have been completed. If he is not arrested, it will be a miracle. The only reason why he may not be arrested is on account of warnings by foreign powers. Even such warnings can/maybe ignored. In the event IK is arrested, Pakistan will probably never see him again. This is a deciding moment in the history of the country. I hope this fact is registered by common Pakistanis and PTI: both are now synonymous.
Gen Tariq wanted Martial law after the whole vonc fiasco

that is great cherry picking, so bangladesh is made because of 2 pashtuns and punjabi's had no hand in the haramzadgi! bhutto was from sindh so do we leave bhutto out of it?

can yahya khan and gen niazi excuse the harami dirty harry and its gamashtay that are doing it to people today?

so If anyone is supporting IK is worshipping is it. have you gone senile? are you psuedo-worshipping the phauji junta and polishing their boot?
I'm using the exact same logic you used yourself why are you mad?

You showed me 2 cherry picked Punjabis so I did the same lmfao

Can you guys cut the ethnic racial crap out. Issues plaguing pak are not down to a single group it leads back to the corrupt elite. Focus your attention there.
This

Sick of coming to this thread looking for updates and then reading page upon page of ethnic bakwaas. Take it to another thread

You need some education.
Try listening to General Musharraf interviews. He said exactly what was the truth about these issues.
I was there during General Zia era, and we did receive Afghani refugees in our areas, because KPK is next doors to Afghanistan. We saw how distressed the Afghani were and felt sympathy for them.
This was a week point, and this soft spot due to ethnicity and first receivers , was the main reason why majority of people going to Afghanistan to fight USSR were from KPK.
It was allowed at the time, and later not stopped after General Zia was gone.
Also listen to Benazir Bhutto old interviews. She was very vocal about how USA and CIA used Pakistani citizens and then left Pakistan to deal with the mess on its own.
Needless to say that later governments failed miserably in raising awareness among people of KPK , so that they stay away from matters happening in a foreign country Afghanistan.
It was all kosher in the 80s.

I will be angry with anyone wishing to break the country on ethnic lines. Same as yourself.

Don't gey angry. Punjabi and Sindhi brothers are making allegations. Shouldn't we take their allegations seriously?

No worries. We are here to offer solutions. If Pathan are this terrible we must address this problem. You say that Pathan use force and genocide to spread themselves? That is exactly why I propose seperation. Wouldn't you agree that would solve many problems? Let me give you a bonus. You can keep the army on your side once we become seperate entities.
Nerender modi, BJP says the same. But instead of saying Pushtoons, they say Muslims. Ahmed Shah Abdali , Sher Shah suri, Mahmood Ghanavi and even Babur, were all from Afghanistan and presumably pushtoon.
I don't see anything wrong in criticism of another culture. But down right insulting comments and asking to break the country ?

Back
Top Bottom