What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Pashtuns have spilled blood for this country and are usually the first ones ready to defend it. Anyone needing a new state is ISPR touts like him.
Hi,
Can you plz stop replying to stupids?
People don't understand the reasons behind certain actions by a certain area or ethnicity.
I agree with you 100%.

But that doesn't make the level of "wrong" equal, some inherently have much more "wrong" in comparison, other cultures are far less hooliganistic and violent over petty things, and more tolerant.

I like certain parts of Pashtun culture don't get me wrong, but we are looking at this from a sociopolitical angle - and no one can deny the hooliganism, violence, crime, racism, terrorism.
Well yes. Being brash are the characteristics of many cultures .
Try South Punjab. Entire families proudly go to prison after brutally killing a دشمن۔
You can't change people's characteristics. You must treat them as they are and after knowing them well.

1. You gladly did this yourself to help your bar brothers on the other side, it was really just supplying you weapons. You were not radicalised and your history is a testament to this. Pashtuns in Afghanistan have been facist brutes since forever.

2. This sounds like the American argument when someone criticises crime rates and violence by black people - "but they have contributed so much to our music and entertainment industry" 😂😂😂😂

Bro no one gives a **** about sports if you're busy committing crimes, violence, hooliganism and terrorism.

3. Nice work, it has also been a terrorist hotspot until the same terrorists you supported starting killing your elders and children.

1) Afghanistan is a hotchpotch of a country which donot have a proper governing structure. It has nothing to do with Pashtuns. Any country with fragile institutions and warlords will have problems like that. How many pashtuns are there in Iraq , Syria , Yemen , Libya , Iran , Sudan and I can name 50 countries here.

2) I am giving you facts here. KPK since 90s has seen the most development and improvement in quality of life. This isnt an opinion. Like I said your *** is stuck in a sand and you cant seem to get out of it.

3) GHQ is the biggest culprit since 47. If you have any doubts I bet they electricuted your testicles and have a blackmail video of yours making you say these things.

1) Afghanistan is a hotchpotch of a country which donot have a proper governing structure. It has nothing to do with Pashtuns. Any country with fragile institutions and warlords will have problems like that. How many pashtuns are there in Iraq , Syria , Yemen , Libya , Iran , Sudan and I can name 50 countries here.

2) I am giving you facts here. KPK since 90s has seen the most development and improvement in quality of life. This isnt an opinion. Like I said your *** is stuck in a sand and you cant seem to get out of it.

3) GHQ is the biggest culprit since 47. If you have any doubts I bet they electricuted your testicles and have a blackmail video of yours making you say these things.
It has everything to do with Pashtuns

The attempts of Pashtunising the country through force or genocide are well known

جانے دو یار۔
We are only as strong as the weakest link.
سلطان صلاح الدین ایوبی نے کہا تھا،
میں غیرملکی دشمنوں کا مقابلہ کر سکتا ہوں، لیکن اگر دشمن میری صفوں میں ہو تو میری تلوار میری میان میں تڑپتی تو رہے گی لیکن باہر نہیں نکلے گی۔

ہمارے اصل دشمن اندر ہیں۔
۔ اہل ہند کے مشرکین کچھ نہیں کرسکتے
I too agree and won't argue with you on this .... but leaving one enemy because of the other is not a wise thing in my opinion ....

wo khatey hai na ghar walay ko mar nahi saktey chup tu kara saktey hai .... magar bahar waley dushman ko chor dey na ka matlab hai aap khudkashi ker rah hai ....

@Bleek runs 2 twitter accounts

@harshtruth1011 and @PakAnon91

You can tell by the syntax and the way both accounts talk as it’s very similar to the syntax on PDF.
The first yes, not the second although I know who that is from a Twitter group

And who @ptipal1 is 😹

And who are you to announce an independent state for something like 20 to 30 percent of Pakistani population?
In what capacity you are making such "country breaking " statements?

Don't get angry. I am not lone in this demand. If the Punjabi and Sindhi brethren have issues with Pathan presence it needs to be addressed.

This is COPE 😂

Have you ever heard of proportions? You can't compare small irrelevant groups to a group responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks.

If a white man rapes someone on average once a month, but an Indian does it on average 10 times a month.

Which one has an issue with rape that needs to be specifically addressed??
You need some education.
Try listening to General Musharraf interviews. He said exactly what was the truth about these issues.
I was there during General Zia era, and we did receive Afghani refugees in our areas, because KPK is next doors to Afghanistan. We saw how distressed the Afghani were and felt sympathy for them.
This was a week point, and this soft spot due to ethnicity and first receivers , was the main reason why majority of people going to Afghanistan to fight USSR were from KPK.
It was allowed at the time, and later not stopped after General Zia was gone.
Also listen to Benazir Bhutto old interviews. She was very vocal about how USA and CIA used Pakistani citizens and then left Pakistan to deal with the mess on its own.
Needless to say that later governments failed miserably in raising awareness among people of KPK , so that they stay away from matters happening in a foreign country Afghanistan.
It was all kosher in the 80s.

Don't get angry. I am not lone in this demand. If the Punjabi and Sindhi brethren have issues with Pathan presence it needs to be addressed.
I will be angry with anyone wishing to break the country on ethnic lines. Same as yourself.

It has everything to do with Pashtuns

The attempts of Pashtunising the country through force or genocide are well known

No worries. We are here to offer solutions. If Pathan are this terrible we must address this problem. You say that Pathan use force and genocide to spread themselves? That is exactly why I propose seperation. Wouldn't you agree that would solve many problems? Let me give you a bonus. You can keep the army on your side once we become seperate entities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom