What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You need some education.
Try listening to General Musharraf interviews. He said exactly what was the truth about these issues.
I was there during General Zia era, and we did receive Afghani refugees in our areas, because KPK is next doors to Afghanistan. We saw how distressed the Afghani were and felt sympathy for them.
This was a week point, and this soft spot due to ethnicity and first receivers , was the main reason why majority of people going to Afghanistan to fight USSR were from KPK.
It was allowed at the time, and later not stopped after General Zia was gone.
Also listen to Benazir Bhutto old interviews. She was very vocal about how USA and CIA used Pakistani citizens and then left Pakistan to deal with the mess on its own.
Needless to say that later governments failed miserably in raising awareness among people of KPK , so that they stay away from matters happening in a foreign country Afghanistan.
It was all kosher in the 80s.
I mean you've just confirmed my point then

Don't gey angry. Punjabi and Sindhi brothers are making allegations. Shouldn't we take their allegations seriously?
And what about the majority who are against such people and allegations, should you just ignore them? Don't fall in to the trap this PDM, faujeets and their supporters are setting up of divide and conquer. Let's fight all this together as Pakistanis!

A Pakistan where two fuedal mafias belonging to Punjab and Sindh cannot accept a Pathan ruling over them. It is nothing else.
Come on man!you know very well the people of Punjab have stood with IK and he is going to whitewash Sharifs the day elections are held and that's because we have decided so.
Tareekh mein pehli baar shehr e Faisalabad ki Galion ne General Hafiz Murdabad aur kutta k naare sune hain
Why?
Kionke hamare logon ne (in your words) aik Pathan per barosa kia hai.

IK live speech at 11 pm Pakistan time. 2:00 pm Eastern Time.

OfjTZJGX_bigger.jpg

Fayyaz Raja
@mfayyazraja

Breaking News
Two and a half Cheyennes attacking Zaman Park.
A canned English meal was eaten as a "power boat".
It was later discovered that was the food of the "Khan's dog".
Now the situation is that they are constantly giving statements......

This

Sick of coming to this thread looking for updates and then reading page upon page of ethnic bakwaas. Take it to another thread
Updates have ended for now. Next hearing on 30 March. Probably no arrest until then.

As the instability increases, it's only natural for racism and extremism to rise. As the idea of Pakistan falters, the bygone nationalists will need to find refuse in various forms of ethnonationlism, Islamism or something else.

*Gen Tariq Khan*

Today all arrangements for arresting IK have been completed. If he is not arrested, it will be a miracle. The only reason why he may not be arrested is on account of warnings by foreign powers. Even such warnings can/maybe ignored. In the event IK is arrested, Pakistan will probably never see him again. This is a deciding moment in the history of the country. I hope this fact is registered by common Pakistanis and PTI: both are now synonymous.

When he said this?
Today means 18th march?

*Gen Tariq Khan*

Today all arrangements for arresting IK have been completed. If he is not arrested, it will be a miracle. The only reason why he may not be arrested is on account of warnings by foreign powers. Even such warnings can/maybe ignored. In the event IK is arrested, Pakistan will probably never see him again. This is a deciding moment in the history of the country. I hope this fact is registered by common Pakistanis and PTI: both are now synonymous.
IK could be heading for a heart attack or another form of early demise in a jail cell.

Back
Top Bottom