What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

It's hard to be believe that we had trusted these people to defend our country. The have betrayed us, and they should pay the ultimate price for their crime.
I have many bengali friends and I have spent decades arguing with them about 1971. It now appears that they were right. the phauji junta needs to dismantled.

Those making hateful comments towards the Pashtun need to stop. I’m a Punjabi from Lahore and Sargodha (parents roots). The Pasthuns in Pakistan have ghereit from what I observed while traveling to Isb and interacting with the people - same as villagers across Punjab.

The cities are full of cesspool of pure unadulterated sinful behaviors - and unfortunate these folks are primarily the Punjabis and Karachiites.

Sure, it’s anecdotal from personal experiences and observations but the Pasthuns are the ones that routinely fought the British and should be credited to freeing Azad Kashmir.
The only other folks who fought for their independence are the Gilgit. They ferociously defeated the Indian vermins and gained their independence. No one in Punjab or Sindh did that. They were given “azadi” on a silver platter and hence treat Pakistan like a tissue. No people who fight for their freedom act in the manner that urban Punjabis and Sindhis do (along with Muhajir).
I’d rather our force be 100% Pasthun and Gilgit than what it is now. Sleazy, corrupt, cowardly urban Punjabis/Sindhi/Muhajir ruling Pakistan as brown sahibs while looking down on Pasthuns. How dare you!

I have many bengali friends and I have spent decades arguing with them about 1971. It now appears that they were right. the phauji junta needs to dismantled.
Exactly the same here in fact. Napak fauj is lumber 1 threat to a progressive Pakistan, because they are the benificary of this crooked and corrupt system.

Bhagora or rejected type hai from both sides, he is a case of stolen valor (Mil and Rohaniyat).
I found this very unusual and gave him benefit of the doubt. after seeing so many twitter profiles and our very own Whisky Hafiz visiting holy Kaba and sticking to his haram puna I came to conclusion these faujeets are mentally retarded.

IK is a fassadi and a fitna.

I dread that the election day doesn’t cause any bloodshed but with this lunatic and psycho IK on the loose causing destruction wherever he goes, we might see bloodshed on election day, although I hope not

IK won't cause as much bloodshed as army caused by being American puppets in 2001 and 1971 against bengalis.

Exactly the same here in fact. Napak fauj is lumber 1 threat to a progressive Pakistan, because they are the benificary of this crooked and corrupt system.
Our mistake we took donkey for a thorough bred horse .
Need to treat them like a donkey and keep them in their place

Those making hateful comments towards the Pashtun need to stop. I’m a Punjabi from Lahore and Sargodha (parents roots). The Pasthuns in Pakistan have ghereit from what I observed while traveling to Isb and interacting with the people - same as villagers across Punjab.

The cities are full of cesspool of pure unadulterated sinful behaviors - and unfortunate these folks are primarily the Punjabis and Karachiites.

Sure, it’s anecdotal from personal experiences and observations but the Pasthuns are the ones that routinely fought the British and should be credited to freeing Azad Kashmir.
The only other folks who fought for their independence are the Gilgit.
This is actually half truth but maybe for another thread if you want details - AJk people had their own army, ajkf made up of ww 2 veterans and numbered in 10s of thousands and largely liberated western jammu on its own

Rest I'll leave it

the warsaw pact and soviet union ended in my lifetime. in the early 90's most of eastern europe was poorer than Pakistan and backwards. today they are almost a century ahead of Pakistan.

they have corruption too and a lethargic military BUT why are they now about 100 years ahead of Pakistan and Pakistan is becoming the next north korea!

This is actually half truth but maybe for another thread if you want details - AJk people had their own army, ajkf made up of ww 2 veterans in numbered in 10s of thousands and largely liberated western jammu on its own

Rest okay IDK
Fair enough, but the main point remains, I’ll add Kashmiris to that above list. People that actually fought for freedom.

the warsaw pact and soviet union ended in my lifetime. in the early 90's most of eastern europe was poorer than Pakistan and backwards. today they are almost a century ahead of Pakistan.

they have corruption too and a lethargic military BUT why are they now about 100 years ahead of Pakistan and Pakistan is becoming the next north korea!
We desperately need democracy and politcal stability for economic growth

This kleptocratic system shouldn't be transferred over to our next generation - we should draw the line

It's a puppet show. Let me tell you the script:

- Imran will be picked up when vulnerable and given the Shahbaz Gill treatment

- High probability of Imran being killed. The mob therefore must not leave Imran's side nor get out of control and cause chaos.

- Maryam will continue to yap when she is ordered to.

Dark times ahead for Pakistan. May Allah have mercy on us.

Back
Top Bottom