What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

What's actually hilarious is that Zalimay Khalizad was liberal Pashtana favorite guy like a few years ago 🤣

Now the same liberals who were praising him are now chimping out over him.

Goes to show that favorites can change anytime.

It didn't have to come to this, he had his own security even and could have came to the court, he didn't and now he put himself into this situation which he is successfully spinning into a case of a threat to his life to rally public support.
His security can be top-notch but they can't stop a bomb. Nor can the sweep the courts premises. And bringing people along everytime is also not good. Just allow him to appear via video link. His would-be assassin, of all people, is allowed to attend court hearings via video link because there is a threat to his life? Is the threat not there for IK? Is he supposed to appear for 80+ cases (all or most of them bogus) personally?

It kind of reminds me of Iskandar Mirza and his shenanigans, he imposed martial law because the political situation was too 'bad' to go forward, lo and behold it became tumultuous because he kept dismissing every Prime Minister.

Anyways Imran Khan isn't being arrested today/tonight, Police have lost the initiative. Though considering that the current government is out to get him he eventually will be but it'll be a fruitless effort, all it will do is simply make him more popular.

Nothing's going to happen, the police are on break, he came out due to this for some photo ops for morale boosting.
I wasn't talking about police action. There are random people everywhere in the courtyard of his house. You get the point.
I understand the point about morale but I it's not worth the risk. People know what they are fighting for.

Get one pakki source to corroborate your claims lol.

I could, but nah, not worth it from my point of view. I already should not have mentioned it at all. The point is that the COAS has to think with his proper brain, and not the alternate one that often rules PDF. :D

Only two. The other two are angels. Well, maybe just one. :D

What's actually hilarious is that Zalimay Khalizad was liberal Pashtana favorite guy like a few years ago 🤣

Now the same liberals who were praising him are now chimping out over him.
Pakistani liberals have changed so many colors. I remember when they were supporting "Ameer-ul-Liberaleen" Falzu's march in 2019.

IK in his peak was a pure mogger. Put Pakistani men on the map. Are you a woke feminist with a vagina? A man has to do what a man has to do, no excuses.

49491318397_437215f32b_z.jpg
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd6b501a2-91ae-11e8-a10e-53179592953e.jpg

Man I miss the early 90s in U.K.

Lending my friend ranjit my Pak World Cup winning shirt so he could bang sukhvinder lol .

Oh those were the days .....🥰

Samajhdaaro ko ishara kaafi hai.

LOL. Sometimes, only sometimes. It depends on the level of samajh being demonstrated by the evidence, and there seems to be precious little of that these days, and even what is left is rapidly decaying away.

میاں صاحب جانتے ہیں کہ میرے کارکن کھوتی کے بچے ہیں اور کارکن جانتے ہیں کہ میاں صاحب چور ہیں
دونوں ایک دوسرے سے راضی ہیں

Anyone know what exactly is wrong with Zalmay Khalilzad’s 2 suggestions:

He proposed “two steps” to deal with the country’s challenges, the first being to set a date for general elections in early June to “avert a meltdown”.

Secondly, he called for using this time for the main political parties to “confront what has gone wrong and propose a specific plan to rescue and put the country on a path to stability, security, and prosperity”.

Seem like pretty good advice to follow for both ideas to me.

LOL. Sometimes, only sometimes. It depends on the level of samajh being demonstrated by the evidence, and there seems to be precious little of that these days, and even what is left is rapidly decaying away.
Bus kar de bhai! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom