What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You need that because that order also means “march into a village occupied by TTP and likely get ambushed and die” and he won’t question it
I understand, it comes with the job. But, the question is, what can be done here to ensure that soldiers are ordered to march into TTP held villages and not into citizens they are supposed to protect.

Any threat to the generals' fiefdom is crushed.

my cousins in FC were saying all of this for years that military is most corrupt and we are cannon fodder for their $$$
Ive said this countless times on here and my troll account got banned lol.

Of course they. Why do you think they’re sending these poor soldiers without much protection. It’s win win for the GHQ, get rid of a troublesome ethnicity by depleting their fighting age men in a vicious war. The Americans did the same across the Middle East.

who is this **** actress ?

woh gaaf sa akhroot tor tor k phaikta rahy ga sara din :lol:
She’s not. She’s a lawyer based out of the US and is one of those inferiority stricken apologetic Pakistani that has loudly proclaim they’re not extremist, and are pro democracy to fit in.
Basically a female version of Vcheng.
These elite educated class is a mental slave. They’ll shun islam in order to not be associated with “regressive” practices.

Ive said this countless times on here and my troll account got banned lol.

Of course they. Why do you think they’re sending these poor soldiers without much protection. It’s win win for the GHQ, get rid of a troublesome ethnicity by depleting their fighting age men in a vicious war. The Americans did the same across the Middle East.
Say what you will about Americans' treatment of others, but they didn't treat their soldiers like cannon fodder. They'd kill 100 arabs/afghans civilians than let one of their own die. Israel raises hell when their soldiers are even held hostage.

Ye beghairati hamare me hi he.

Last edited:
Say what you will about Americans' treatment of others, but didn't treat their soldiers like cannon fodder. They'd kill 100 arabs/afghans civilians than let one of their own die. Israel raises hell when their soldiers are even held hostage.

Ye beghairati hamare me hi he.
As a former soldier, I 100% agree.

@I.R.A

Are you in Lahore ? I’m in Lahore. Seen what’s happening here. Nothing that heroes on PDF can do about by typing in this thread. It’s just another world out there.
You are not the only one from Lahore who is the only one seeing whats happening. Others like me are also from Lahore, in case you would like to know. If there was just another world out there Khan would have been behind bars since yesterday and today presented in court with a kala kapra on his head and face while the PDM goons on TV would have been making the victory sign.

my cousins in FC were saying all of this for years that military is most corrupt and we are cannon fodder for their $$$
That is the purpose of para military formations. They are cannon fodder. One of reason KPK and Baluchistan have constant security issues. A helmet, Old AK47, 10 bullets, and shalwar kameez ...and you on your own...if die ...Allah ki raza ...quam pa jan dae di.... population kam karni ha ka nahi...
Jazba shahadat hona chaya ha ...baqi saab theek ha ...

Dude your cousins probably snapped out of it. I know my cousin knows in his heart but all of a sudden something clicks in him and he goes into robot mode.

It’s eerily similar to those rural ttp Pathans when caught with a suicide vest.

It’s no surprise though. TTP has learned the art of brainwashing from PA.

Akbar heard this with real pride.
If you want to live in shame, then even in London! ! !
48f9df03e81b00180a836f46d7814626.jpg

How many people protesting? 1 Million? 2 Million?
The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.

Feeling vindicated with 69 other failures
rfnbh2h0exna1.png

The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.
Rassi jal gyi magar bal nhi gya.. Yehi F.A. pass ki third-class SpideySense ne bera gharak kiya he pehle bhi. "consider him dangerous"

Back
Top Bottom