What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Once there was a time in OIC meeting, prime minister of Pakistan used to fix watches of the members..

808ab32394eb5dc82119968c81b3cc7f.jpg

It didn't have to come to this, he had his own security even and could have came to the court, he didn't and now he put himself into this situation which he is successfully spinning into a case of a threat to his life to rally public support.

It kind of reminds me of Iskandar Mirza and his shenanigans, he imposed martial law because the political situation was too 'bad' to go forward, lo and behold it became tumultuous because he kept dismissing every Prime Minister.

Anyways Imran Khan isn't being arrested today/tonight, Police have lost the initiative. Though considering that the current government is out to get him he eventually will be but it'll be a fruitless effort, all it will do is simply make him more popular.
Khan sb. ab zyada awami leader bn'ne ki zarurat nhi. Go back inside or else this is all for vain. Koi civvies me aa kar pharka gya to mulk ke to L lag gaye na?
Nothing's going to happen, the police are on break, he came out due to this for some photo ops for morale boosting.

Incorrect.

The real goal here must be to put establishment in its real, legal, Constitutionally mandated place. Maan behan ek karney sey beysharmon ko kia faraq parey gaa?
Samajhdaaro ko ishara kaafi hai.

There is difference between a mass leader and local resistance movements. But you can become a populist leader by your short pitty selective perceptions... :welcome:. Your level of education reveals which world you belong from. But i agree we can't be more nice as compared to your class. Hats off. !!!

Whatsapp uncle diarrhea.

No wonder the 5G warfare failed on Pakistan's front.

Issue isn't azam Swati and Shahbaz gill.
Issue is whether Ik can tackle corruption in army and elite

Will he be able to remove exemption from military inc, ask questions on assets beyond means? Tax the properties and business? Get rid of batmans and perosnal ardalis? End golf clubs and foreign trips? That's the question
Truth and reconciliation does not mean forgiving corruption and not to reform Army and don't take back multiple land squares.
It is to forgive their dastardly revenge and actions.
I think PMIK will forgive attack on his life, he is the kind of person I think he is.

In jail one soldier once urinated over Nelson Mandela. After freedom, Nelson Mandela saw that person in a restaurant, soldier was shivering with fear. Mandela had already forgiven him.

There are two solutions:
1.Change by a massive public uprising and after victory, eliminate all who harmed the country.
2. Elections, if IK wins, then He has to let many things go if we have to move forward.

PDM in a bind as Zalmay Khalilzad offers frank assessment

What's actually hilarious is that Zalimay Khalizad was liberal Pashtana favorite guy like a few years ago 🤣

Now the same liberals who were praising him are now chimping out over him.

PDM in a bind as Zalmay Khalilzad offers frank assessment

Anyone know what exactly is wrong with Zalmay Khalilzad’s 2 suggestions:

He proposed “two steps” to deal with the country’s challenges, the first being to set a date for general elections in early June to “avert a meltdown”.

Secondly, he called for using this time for the main political parties to “confront what has gone wrong and propose a specific plan to rescue and put the country on a path to stability, security, and prosperity”.

View attachment 920401

Earlier you stating that you were having fun in this thread.

How the mighty have fallen. Everyone used to respect you around here as long as you stuck to stuff you knew about.
Stop embarrassing yourself like Irfan Baloch did. Just take an honorable exit

@Olympus81
Honorable exit? Bhai establishment ke dictionary me ye lafz nahi hai.

Plots, DHA, political engineering, cereal, fertilizer, askari, CSF, $ for drone, pizza, martial law, p0rn editing, assassination, ye sab hai.

Remember when people got upset at me back in the day when I said they are nailed to a certain wall in the Pentagon? :D

(I was not joking, actually. There is actually a pair of balls nailed there.)
Haa Bhai tu sahi hai. Khush?

Whatever be the outcome، romance with army has shattered forever ....
رومانس کی تو کرچیاں بکھر گئیں ہیں۔

کریدتے ہو اب راکھ، جستجو کیا ہے

Back
Top Bottom