What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

@HAIDER

Misguided nation. Misplaced priorities.

Public can pay Rs 267/L for petrol, buy wheat, ghee, meat etc at inflated rates to feed their kids and themselves. They won’t come out against rising prices to combat police for their rights and stand for their survival. They will complain that they are not getting three meals a day but that’s all they can do - complain for their rights.

Rest you are wise.

You want live target practice just say it.

@HAIDER

Misguided nation. Misplaced priorities.

Public can pay Rs 267/L for petrol, buy wheat, ghee, meat etc at inflated rates to feed their kids and themselves. They won’t come out against rising prices to combat police for their rights and stand for their survival. They will complain that they are not getting three meals a day but that’s all they can do - complain for their rights.

Rest you are wise.

bas saray teray jitnay samajdaar nahe na kya karain...

@I.R.A

Are you in Lahore ? I’m in Lahore. Seen what’s happening here. Nothing that heroes on PDF can do about by typing in this thread. It’s just another world out there.

1678890808887.png

Earlier you stating that you were having fun in this thread.

How the mighty have fallen. Everyone used to respect you around here as long as you stuck to stuff you knew about.
Stop embarrassing yourself like Irfan Baloch did. Just take an honorable exit

@Olympus81

Tu wakhra hi bc manjan bech raha hai yahan
Lahori genocide and the greater conspiracy against Punjab is real.

You are being used as a cannon fodder to fight for one of the core leaders of the conspiracy, Niazi Khan.

My goal is to raise awareness for Lahori genocide which is being used as a tactic as part of the greater systemic plan of Punjabi genocide, due to it being the spiritual capital and heartland of Punjabis.
Sarcasm is good but I hate to break it to you, bud. you need training from the OG @ziaulislam on how to make a good troll stick.
Otherwise, it just comes off as rambling like from @El Sidd

You want live target practice just say it.
"Hunting humans for sport" reh gya tha checklist pe, although I am not sure.

‏جب شریف خاندان اپنے کارکنوں کو بریانی اور قیمے والے نان کھلا کر ہڈحرام بنا رہا تھا، عمران خان اس وقت اپنے کارکنان کی حق اور سچ کے ساتھ کھڑا رہنے کی تربیت کررہا تھا۔
نتیجہ سب کے سامنے ہے۔ پٹواریوں کے اندر بیغٖیرتی سے بھری بزدلی اور انصافیوں کے اندر غاصب سے ٹکر لینے کا حوصلہ آچکاہے

I'm mostly just worried about a stupid 'distraction stunt' they may pull against your eternal nemesis or foe.. us gangu lot : (
The Fauji leadership’s balls are already deposited with the US - they aren’t going to instigate anything with India unless it is with the (covert) concurrence of the US (and possibly India) because the US does not want its mercenary Army to lose influence to a genuinely popular elected leadership and party.

Emergency declared across Lahore

That would mean only that a mass event with lots of patients expected for injuries has happened, or is expected to happen. AFAIK no deaths among civilians, or even LEAs, has been reported thus far.

Lahori genocide and the greater conspiracy against Punjab is real.

You are being used as a cannon fodder to fight for one of the core leaders of the conspiracy, Niazi Khan.
more like a cultural genocide, dehumanization, make a people group feel less than, negative stereotyping like Muhajirs did with SIndhis and making it go mainstream, making its elites and educated classes go the uncle tom way etc etc

more like a cultural genocide, dehumanization, make a people group feel less than, negative stereotyping like Muhajirs did with SIndhis and making it go mainstream etc etc
Settler colonialism through mass immigration is also going on, and identity genocide by promoting divisive identities.

Settler colonialism through mass immigration is also going on, and identity genocide by promoting divisive identities.
Where exactly are all these settlers coming from to marginalize Punjabis in Punjab?

Afghanistan doesn’t even have as many Pashtun as Pakistan, let alone enough to change the demographics of Punjab, so I’m curious as to how you think this will be accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom