What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

his holiness, the holy imam has submitted a surety to the court that he was not avoiding arrest nor refusing to appear in court.

he was merely objecting to the venue because in past it had twice been attacked by the terrorists. change that and he will be in court on the 18th.
:rofl:

If he is in court on the 18th, then that should suffice, from a legal point of view. However, the game now has become more political than anything else, I fear, for both sides.

IK in his peak was a
indeed

also famously used to walk into pubs and order a pint of.... milk !

did quite well with the ladies too, man obvsly had a good game.. he's of the good taste lot too..

pta ni kaha kaha far and wide apna DNA faila rakha hai :laugh:

bas politics me a bit lacking, too idealistic, one might argue.. chinks in his armor.. it's a dirty game, spl around these parts, spl spl over the fence in Pkstan.

not sure if he's slammed shut any and all chances of a graceful exit yet but he should take it.. if offered so by the 'powers that be'

abhi toh down and out hai banda, throw in the towel, take a deal.. and nooray ki tareh after a break second innings me entry maaro...

learn from Noora.. woh banda game samajhta hai, fauj ke doosray, top spinners, fauj ki inswinging yorkers.. sab se vakyaat hain, Mr Shreef.. which makes him technically the most qualified person to take the reigns again.

Modi Ji se bhi personal dosti hai.. and that counts for a lot.

dekho...

Last edited:
BLA and TTP are populist movements too if we are using your logic. Even MS-13 would be considered a populist movement as well 😭.

I don’t blame you though you have a third world faujeet education.

Next time when disaster hits Pakistan at least ask us for money nicely 😁
There answer to IK: poPuLiSt

Aik word seekh liye he inho ne. smh

I also think PMIK will let go all of that.
He will forgive them, even Azam swati and shabaz gill.
They should be discharged dishonorably though.
A truth and reconciliation commission will be setup.
@PakSword
Issue isn't azam Swati and Shahbaz gill.
Issue is whether Ik can tackle corruption in army and elite

Will he be able to remove exemption from military inc, ask questions on assets beyond means? Tax the properties and business? Get rid of batmans and perosnal ardalis? End golf clubs and foreign trips? That's the question

Quaid e Azam had a lot of things that he was criticized for in his day. His daughter married a non-Muslim. He had pet dogs. He was very Westernized etc. He was subjected to as much criticism as Imran Khan is today. If people listened to his opponents there would have been no Pakistan.
People did listen hence why he couldnt build the Pakistan he imagined (undivided Muslim provinces refer to his 14 points)

That would have been Pakistan twice the size ..and probably no war fare with India(since Kashmir would be default end up with Pakistan (being surrounded on all sides)

People at that time gave the same logic as now that he isn't perfect so will join no one or someone who is worse.

Picture speak louder than words.
20230315_191935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom