What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Slept in railway stations/friends are from food canes from Walmart.

Well, that explains your gutter mentality perfectly. Thank you for that insight. :D

Now, on topic, has IK decided to court arrest or not?

Pakistanis overseas have strong power... many of them are MPs in Canada, US, England.. if Pakistanis really want to do anything they should force their respective Govts and PMs to declare Pak Army a rough Terrorits karaye kay katil ... lag pata jayega pori dunya may is begerat khassi hijra fooj ko

Well, what are they waiting for? NOW is the time to do what you suggest.

Fired and tried.
.... but that's classical definition of 1 grave 2 bodies.
جبھی اتنا زور لگا رکھا ہے۔
I also think PMIK will let go all of that.
He will forgive them, even Azam swati and shabaz gill.
They should be discharged dishonorably though.
A truth and reconciliation commission will be setup.
@PakSword

Pakistanis overseas have strong power... many of them are MPs in Canada, US, England.. if Pakistanis really want to do anything they should force their respective Govts and PMs to declare Pak Army a rough Terrorits karaye kay katil ... lag pata jayega pori dunya may is begerat khassi hijra fooj ko
Will never happen. This army is infiltrated by the US. This army is serving a purpose of keeping Muslims down so they don’t cause trouble within the greater Islamic world. They sold Muslim women and children to the US. They led a non Muslim army come and kill Muslims and got paid for it. Idk why it’s hard for people to believe this. They let India get away scotch free in 2016, and would’ve done the same in 2019. God knows what these traitors will not do in a future incident. We can’t ask for Allahs help if we’re not willing to put in the work ourselves.

Than go and visit Kabul..They will treat you well even when you call them your brother million times.....Even they killed Liaqat Ali Khan 1951 before Pak army did something to them...Ask you Afghan brothers why they don't acknowledge durand line??

And he had a huge public support for that....!!!
Founding PM, Liaquat Ali Khan murder was military establishment. Go search it. You will be enlightened.

Was Bhutto the murderer ?
did it not have a hand in the killing of Qasuri's father? it also played a role in Pakistan splitting along with then military junta. then bhutto tried to setup a soviet style gulags inspiration taken from Stalin!

IK in his peak was a pure mogger. Put Pakistani men on the map. Are you a woke feminist with a vagina? A man has to do what a man has to do, no excuses.

49491318397_437215f32b_z.jpg
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd6b501a2-91ae-11e8-a10e-53179592953e.jpg
These were the pictures which caused bajwa to set sail those 1000 ships out of his jealousy, Bajwa " You was a play boy" ....thinking in his head " damn I wish I was better at golf and didn't eat so much pizza"

I don’t mean to demean them. I have a special affinity for poor people from our background, but the enemy uses finances to control our morals and security. We need to pursue deen and dunya.

From the experience in the UK, the city folks are modern and whitewannabes but they are more educated ofcourse. But we cannot generalise. The AJK population in the UK hasn't certainly forgotten its Pakistani roots, the new generation is getting more educated and travelling back to Pakistan. Our older generation will never accept the western way of life, they want to keep their dress code, food, culture alive, the city educated folks straight away integrate.

But everyone has issues, the poor people only came to work to send money back to families, never had time for education but they love their nation, food, culture and dress, they never integrated whilst the new modern educated Pakistanis are integrating.

Bhaiyo ek doosre ki class lete lete, don’t lose focus of the end goal ie Establishment ki maa behne ek karna.

Incorrect.

The real goal here must be to put establishment in its real, legal, Constitutionally mandated place. Maan behan ek karney sey beysharmon ko kia faraq parey gaa?

All great leaders prefer to go jail exp Nelson Mandella, Mahatma Ghandhi but leader of youthiyans I.K using human shield to avoid arrest.

He can stage rallies but can't go to court what a great leader.
Suwar k mu wale motay gashtoray k lye tum nahi nikle to hum kia karain?

Back
Top Bottom