What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

abhi toh down and out hai banda, throw in the towel, take a deal.. and nooray ki tareh after a break second innings me entry maaro...
That works for people like Nawaz, IK’s politics is built on idealism/populism. Any hint of a ‘deal’ with the establishment and surrender (for any length of time) and he’s finished.

It is either stay the course, take the risks (they kill IK or imprison him till he dies) and win big OR lose and runaway with no hope of igniting the fervor and support he has so far.

An IK deal with the establishment is NOT what this country needs. The country needs the Establishment (Fauj) to be put in its proper place.

@I.R.A

Are you in Lahore ? I’m in Lahore. Seen what’s happening here. Nothing that heroes on PDF can do about by typing in this thread. It’s just another world out there.

FrP-WEvX0AI-_Vk

Found Signalians boss.

As did I

2B76478A-EF0A-4274-89E8-F215C418D51F.jpeg

Tu kia karna chah rha he? :lol: Trying to inflame Lahori separatism?
This is the umpteenth such post from you.
My goal is to raise awareness for Lahori genocide which is being used as a tactic as part of the greater systemic plan of Punjabi genocide, due to it being the spiritual capital and heartland of Punjabis.

Safdar boned her in Nawazs garage and she had to be married off 4 months pregnant.

They should do a DNA check of Junaid Safdar because he is most likely a child of the Qatari's.
No wonder Mota Nawaja got a Qatari letter during Panam leaks. lol

@HAIDER

Misguided nation. Misplaced priorities.

Public can pay Rs 267/L for petrol, buy wheat, ghee, meat etc at inflated rates to feed their kids and themselves. They won’t come out against rising prices to combat police for their rights and stand for their survival. They will complain that they are not getting three meals a day but that’s all they can do - complain for their rights.

Rest you are wise.

That works for people like Nawaz, IK’s politics is built on idealism/populism. Any hint of a ‘deal’ with the establishment and surrender (for any length of time) and he’s finished.

It is either stay the course, take the risks (they kill IK or imprison him till he dies) and win big OR lose and runaway with no hope of igniting the fervor and support he has so far.

An IK deal with the establishment is NOT what this country needs. The country needs the Establishment (Fauj) to be put in its proper place.
insurmountable odds se laag re but

they're so well entrenched.. big business, state security (of course).. apparently the courts even, the polity falling all over themselves to please them.. that (somewhat well deserved) sense of entitlement..

dunno, I can only guess, and at most take educated shots at the conundrum facing your mulk and awaam

and for the zillionth time... I'm mostly just worried about a stupid 'distraction stunt' they may pull against your eternal nemesis or foe.. us gangu lot : (

Apart from Frhan saeed and adnan siddiqui
i havent seen any sports or TV celebrity saying anything on state brutality
also mullahs are no where

where is Taqi usmani
he was tweeting about Ughyar muslims in china during PTI govt
now he cant see muslims in pakistan

GHQ have control on everything

Back
Top Bottom