What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Where exactly are all these settlers coming from to marginalize Punjabis in Punjab?

Afghanistan doesn’t even have as many Pashtun as Pakistan, let alone enough to change the demographics of Punjab, so I’m curious as to how you think this will be accomplished.
The settlers are arriving from other areas of the federation who are the enemies of Punjab and then claiming the cities and areas as their own.

Through mass immigration and rising crime rates and terrorism in the area, natives will be driven out, with high TFR rates surpassing natives they will grow in numbers.

The pseduo-liberal activists are in full support of this by supporting this in the guise of progressiveness and helping oppressed peoples. Punjabis are being renegaded to second class citizens and dehumanised.

Wonder who's responsible for that @Signalian ?

The people never had much free will in this country.
Jinho ne roti kapra aur makan ke piche lgaya hua he. Aur is haal me rakha hua he ke kabhi is chakar se naa niklen.
His post is evidence of that. People will agitate for IK but not against inflation.
Yehi argument to Indians bhi kashmir me use kr skte hn. You can be a slave with a full belly or a free man with a not so full belly.

The settlers are arriving from other areas of the federation who are the enemies of Punjab and then claiming the cities and areas as their own.

Through mass immigration and rising crime rates and terrorism in the area, natives will be driven out, with high TFR rates surpassing natives they will grow in numbers.

The pseduo-liberal activists are in full support of this by supporting this in the guise of progressiveness and helping oppressed peoples. Punjabis are being renegaded to second class citizens and dehumanised.

There are 100 million Punjabis, relax.

No cameras allowed. Sorry.

(No electronic devices at all actually. Only approved medical devices, and even they undergo a separate check.)
Get one pakki source to corroborate your claims lol.

Imran Khan greets supporters after police withdraw from around ex-PM's home​

BBC

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan stands with people in Zaman Park

The former prime minister spoke to supporters gathered outside his residence in Lahore

By Caroline Davies & Gareth Evans
in Pakistan and London

Pakistan's main opposition leader Imran Khan has greeted supporters outside his home, just hours after there were violent clashes as police tried to arrest him.

He addressed the crowd and took pictures with those gathered near his compound in the city of Lahore.

In one video, he can be seen wearing a gas mask. Police fired tear gas shells during clashes throughout the night.

One official told the BBC that the arrest operation had been paused.

Punjab Interim Information Minister Amir Mir said the court-ordered operation to detain Mr Khan was suspended on Wednesday to allow a cricket tournament to take place nearby, as the stand-off was causing major traffic disruption.

@villageidiot I am not being sarcastic perhaps I need to open a new thread to raise awareness about this concern of mine which the people, especially Punjabis of all people, are unaware of.

Punjab is being used, neglected, dehumanised and colonised.
Khuda da wasta tenu chawlan kat mareya kr

BLA and TTP are populist movements too if we are using your logic. Even MS-13 would be considered a populist movement as well 😭.

I don’t blame you though you have a third world faujeet education.

Next time when disaster hits Pakistan at least ask us for money nicely 😁
There is difference between a mass leader and local resistance movements. But you can become a populist leader by your short pitty selective perceptions... :welcome:. Your level of education reveals which world you belong from. But i agree we can't be more nice as compared to your class. Hats off. !!!

@villageidiot I am not being sarcastic perhaps I need to open a new thread to raise awareness about this concern of mine which the people, especially Punjabis of all people, are unaware of.

Punjab is being used, neglected, dehumanised and colonised.
Don't worry. Punjab has a long way to go. Punjab should be least of our worries rn. Punjab se pehle Pakistan ne khatam ho jana he if things don't improve.

Imran Khan greets supporters after police withdraw from around ex-PM's home​

BBC

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan stands with people in Zaman Park

The former prime minister spoke to supporters gathered outside his residence in Lahore

By Caroline Davies & Gareth Evans
in Pakistan and London

Pakistan's main opposition leader Imran Khan has greeted supporters outside his home, just hours after there were violent clashes as police tried to arrest him.

He addressed the crowd and took pictures with those gathered near his compound in the city of Lahore.

In one video, he can be seen wearing a gas mask. Police fired tear gas shells during clashes throughout the night.

One official told the BBC that the arrest operation had been paused.

Punjab Interim Information Minister Amir Mir said the court-ordered operation to detain Mr Khan was suspended on Wednesday to allow a cricket tournament to take place nearby, as the stand-off was causing major traffic disruption.

Khan sb. ab zyada awami leader bn'ne ki zarurat nhi. Go back inside or else this is all for vain. Koi civvies me aa kar pharka gya to mulk ke to L lag gaye na?

Back
Top Bottom