What's new

Imran Khan vows to promote austerity, form Madina-like state

I'll believe this cr@p when I see IK riding a donkey like they used to do in Madina.

Riding helicopters, pajeros, toyotas, private jets, Kullah Khabees.

La-Hola-Wala

He probably expects normal Pakistanis to observe austerity. He will be able to roam around in gas-guzzling SUVs as he will be the Khalifa..

He probably expects normal Pakistanis to observe austerity. He will be able to roam around in gas-guzzling SUVs as he will be the Khalifa..

30 canal or is it 300 canals? mansion too.

Just check out bani gala

Educated Pakistanis are most gullible when it comes to using abusing names like Khalifa and Madina.

You say these magic words

and these gullibles will pull down their shalwars and bend for anyone. Be it Qadri, IK, Zawahiri, Ben-f-ing laden, and you name it.

You absolutely cannot generalize that 'Indians' are happy with Imran and his politics.

There is a very serious divide in India amongst all Pakistan watchers and GoI as to whether an unstable, economically poor Pakistan is better for India's future or a stable and economically prosperous Pakistan is better for India's future.

Both sides have valid points and till now no side has taken a dominant position. The GoI as a whole (career bureaucrats and advisors to GoI) are divided. So GoI acts on which side the PM himself leans on.

Those who believe that a weak and economically stagnant Pakistan is better for us support IK with his Islamist appeasement tendencies. We know where that will lead to..

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing the opposing Indian views. We may get off topic but I'd still like to say a very much similar POV exists in Pakistan wrt to Afghanistan. I am (and now probably a majority) of Pakistanis think a stable Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interests even if that Afghanistan is not exactly a bosom-buddy of Pakistan; it is better to deal with one state authority then a hydra of authorities.

Imran Khan has proven to be a true drunken bastard. All these brainwashed PTI idiots should be beaten back only then will they stop.

Very cheap from a presumed think tank, sounds more like another Gullu Butt.

That is your opinion and I can respect that.
The important part of the post was not about specific politicians but about Indian view in general.

I agree which is why i didnt commented on that specific part. From a Pakistani perspective any Indian who thinks that a stable Pakistan is in their interest ( and i am sure that many do) know for a fact that both Nawaz and Zardari cant deliver and hence they are uncomfortable with their position against the Hawks when these two are in power. Imran is a different ball game altogether. You will see that in coming time.

30 canal or is it 300 canals? mansion too.

Just check out bani gala

Educated Pakistanis are most gullible when it comes to using abusing names like Khalifa and Madina.

You say these magic words

and these gullibles will pull down their shalwars and bend for anyone. Be it Qadri, IK, Zawahiri, Ben-f-ing laden, and you name it.

Yes.. Someone had posted here details of his Bani-gala mansion. Must say this guy has some guts to talk about austerity while living in that palace.

Imran Khan has proven to be a true leader who has stood against corrupt system and government and supporters of corrupt system and corrupt government are feeling the heat now

IK is feeling the heat, even some of his most important loyalist have turned their back on him. It's been months he's doing these protest and has made no gain, nation is getting fed up with his selfish sore-loser acts. He told people not to pay their electric bills in protest but record shows he himself paid his electric bills, this man is a hypocrite he says one thing and does another.

He needs to respect the election result and vote or take it to the court or legislation, but his method of rallies and demanding by force NS step down is undemocratic. People like him will never believe the result, if re-election was held Nawaz Sharif would still win. Fact, is Nawaz Sharif is elected PM and no hooligan no matter how loud he may be or how many he can pay to get on the streets can have him removed.

PTI are emotionally brainwashed stooges of IK he has them believing he is the savior of Pakistan.

Kindly excuse me if I am wrong, but did he say anything wrong? While going through the long 57 points of the Medina Charter, some clauses caught my eyes. The very first point says it is a document about governing relations between believers i.e. the Muslims of the Quraysh and Yathrib and those who followed them and worked hard with them. They form one nation -- Ummah; Means It does not exclude the non believers from the state, all are part of under single umbrella. Point 17 and 18 tells no Jews will be wronged for being a Jew and the enemies of the Jews who follow us (Muslims) will not be helped.

Point number 27 and 36 are more or less similar and gives equal right to both Muslim and a non Muslim to defend his/her cause for killing someone that they should produce good reason to kill. Lastly, the document declares itself not be treated as an absolute. Point no.28 says if any body differs on anything regarding this document the matter shall be referred to Allah and Muhammad (May Allah bless him and grant him peace).So, anybody who dissents any points in the charter is free to make a petition against it.Now, what is not correct about this charter if it acts instrumental in protecting minority rights as an ardent duty of any liberal democracy? I am not sure if Imran Khan has said anything blasphemous here.

Come and beat me i'll wait for you. ;)...

Mind you IK's birth is unlike maryan nawaz/safdar's daughter out of wedlock so do mind stop calling him bastard nor is he drunken unless you've seen him. I am glad i am not brainwashed by roshan patwai Pakistan Gov.

Only idiots would support this fraud jamhoriat those who have ruled Punjab 7 Times and federally 3 times yet Pakistan suffers now time for wakeup blind goose.

Agreed. He is not drunkard and definitely not a b@stard. He was born in a well to do privileged upper class Pakistani family.

However I must say, he is behaving like 5 years old rotten kid in a room full of expensive and fragile things.

He is refusing to realize that national politics is not a 10 over match where he is the bowler, batsman, wicketkeeper and fielder for team PTI.

Instead it is 100+ innings game where he is one of the many many player (where Nawaz etc. is another important player), and he and everyone else in the leadership are all playing for team Pakistan.

Team Pakistan has to face Team China, team India, team Afghanistan, and team Iran in the neighborhood

And

much much bigger teams across the globe.

peace to you

However I must say, he is behaving like 5 years old kid in a room full of expensive and fragile things.
While Noora is performing exceptionally well at both national and international level. Ever since these dharnas started, not a single interview from so-called elected leader of Pakistan. Is this some kind of a joke? Where is our PM?

Kindly excuse me if I am wrong, but did he say anything wrong? While going through the long 57 points of the Medina Charter, some clauses caught my eyes. The very first point says it is a document about governing relations between believers i.e. the Muslims of the Quraysh and Yathrib and those who followed them and worked hard with them. They form one nation -- Ummah; Means It does not exclude the non believers from the state, all are part of under single umbrella. Point 17 and 18 tells no Jews will be wronged for being a Jew and the enemies of the Jews who follow us (Muslims) will not be helped.

Point number 27 and 36 are more or less similar and gives equal right to both Muslim and a non Muslim to defend his/her cause for killing someone that they should produce good reason to kill. Lastly, the document declares itself not be treated as an absolute. Point no.28 says if any body differs on anything regarding this document the matter shall be referred to Allah and Muhammad (May Allah bless him and grant him peace).So, anybody who dissents any points in the charter is free to make a petition against it.Now, what is not correct about this charter if it acts instrumental in protecting minority rights as an ardent duty of any liberal democracy? I am not sure if Imran Khan has said anything blasphemous here.

I am so glad that you studied and tried to find the true meaning of the charter.

Sadly

Imranites and Qadri and so many other educated elite in Pakistan do not believe in such charter.

For them Ummah automatically excludes anyone who doesn't believe in their narrow definition of who is Muslim.

So now Imran and everyone else in Pak are using Medina just for petty politics.

They all know, that Khilafah and Madina are magic words

you say them

and majority of our educated but fake revolutionaries will lower thei pants and shalways and bend forward

IK is trying to use, Ji used it, so did Zawahiri and ben fing laden.

So please note the difference.

That' all

And as usual you have shown true intellectual approach.

Thank you.

While Noora is performing exceptionally well at both national and international level. Ever since these dharnas started, not a single interview from so-called elected leader of Pakistan. Is this some kind of a joke? Where is our PM?

PM should be in the parliament.

No TV tamasha.

You absolutely cannot generalize that 'Indians' are happy with Imran and his politics.

There is a very serious divide in India amongst all Pakistan watchers and GoI as to whether an unstable, economically poor Pakistan is better for India's future or a stable and economically prosperous Pakistan is better for India's future.

Both sides have valid points and till now no side has taken a dominant position. The GoI as a whole (career bureaucrats and advisors to GoI) are divided. So GoI acts on which side the PM himself leans on.

Those who believe that a weak and economically stagnant Pakistan is better for us support IK with his Islamist appeasement tendencies. We know where that will lead to.

Those who believe that a economically vibrant and globally connected Pakistan is better for us support Nawaz with his emphasis on economics and large scale infra projects. We know where that will lead to as well.

So the view completely depends on what we think is best for us and our future. And there are two views. There is no consensus yet.

I completely agree with your post. So called protest from 50 days has not given anything to Pakistan other than Financial loss. Economy is in complete chaos and instead of economic reforms Imran and his party is hell bent to push it towards bankruptcy. I am not a fan of Nawaz either but if I look at the situation as an outsider then it is crystal clear that he is at least trying to make the situation better. So many projects has been started (all which I have learnt through this forum only). India is doing good but they seriously wont want a prosperous neighbor (with whom they have fought numerous wars and the issue for those wars is still not resolved). They would love to see Pakistan into the situation which it is currently in.

I completely agree with your post. So called protest from 50 days has not given anything to Pakistan other than Financial loss. Economy is in complete chaos and instead of economic reforms Imran and his party is hell bent to push it towards bankruptcy. I am not a fan of Nawaz either but if I look at the situation as an outsider then it is crystal clear that he is at least trying to make the situation better. So many projects has been started (all which I have learnt through this forum only). India is doing good but they seriously wont want a prosperous neighbor (with whom they have fought numerous wars and the issue for those wars is still not resolved). They would love to see Pakistan into the situation which it is currently in.
That is not really accurate.
As I said there are two views on what is better for India - 'a prosperous and globally connected' Pakistan or a 'boiling at the right temperature' Pakistan.

Those who support the prosperous and globally connected Pakistan assume that the globalizing forces will pull Pakistan into the mainstream in which Pakistani polity and military will see more costs than benefits in continuing its support to Islamists and will therefore slowly start integrating economically with India and the World. The lure of profits and jobs will see the unemployment go down and consequently the youth will find jihad and Islamist agenda less and less appealing.

There are some correct assumptions to this approach and there is prior data to support some movement in this direction.

The second approach of having a 'boiling' Pakistan argues on another tangent. That approach also has its merits and has historical data to support what this side claims.

Ultimately, the way I and many others have read it is that Pakistan is a unique case in which there is prior historical evidence that suggests both sides have merit in their arguments.

You have to understand that ultimately our(Indian) final goal is to have
1. Stop any threat which hinders Indian economic growth
2. Stop any entity which can threaten Indian territorial integrity.

Our goal is not removal or dismemberment of Pakistan just for the heck of it (what most Pakistanis are taught).

Both 1 and 2 are co-dependent.
Pakistan stops being a threat if either of the two approaches is successful.

Either Pakistan leaves its Kashmir stand and joins us in becoming economically strong by virtue of incentives and dis-incentives and global economic and administrative pull.

Or Pakistan is weakened enough/dismembered/rendered anemic so as not to be able to threaten objectives of India.

Both cases work for us.

So it has been the case that it comes down to the PM based on his political ambitions and vision. He will decide as the GoI itself has been unable to come to a definitive conclusion about which path is correct/better.

I hope I have been able to bring some clarity that there is no one 'Indian view' in GoI over Pakistan. There are two major views and camps, equally strong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom