What's new

Imran Khan urges an end to state oppression,brutalities against IOK !

LOL , Stop your Fake river of tears for Kashmir at Once . It was you guys who fueled terrorism( Lashkar e toiba , Hizbul mujhahideen and other little shits who are in UN Terror organization lists ) in Kashmir in nineties and now look at your own country . You are reaping the fruits of what you sowed in Kashmir and afghanistan .

If I am running rivers of fake tears, what are you doing laughing your head off? What is it that you find funny?

The insurrection in the valley had support. Otherwise it would have fizzled badly. Do you know that there are reports that the valley is smoldering and ready for another round. Its just that Pakistan is more interested in keeping peace with India. It is our choice, or we can have another round. Do you want that? It is easy to talk tough.

Arrogance does not become Indians, but they find it convenient to talk from a position of assumed strength. 'Might is Right'? Sooner or later it fails.

We were waiting to hear from him something about the Kashmir issue. I am sure he will guard our interests better than the dollar key pujaris

Yup, another instance of 'might is right'. Good job Big Democracy... treat Kashmiris like Cattle.

i hope u show the same sensitivities toward the Shia's And Balochi's that are getting killed daily in your country

Whatever today condition prevail in kashmir is bcoz of u ppl ..thnks to "Operation Gibraltar"......

And i don't need to take a lesson of Humanity from a person of a nation which believes ppl like Osama ,Hafeez saeed r heroes......Period

If I am running rivers of fake tears, what are you doing laughing your head off? What is it that you find funny?

Yes i do . While the Provinces which are already in Pakistan are in Shambles and Grip of Terrorism , the Main Economic City in grip of everyday target killings how leaders and commoners have time to talk about Kashmir . Seems like the habit of making Sand castles on the beach never went out of fashion from main stream .

The insurrection in the valley had support.

Yes . Pakistani Support . And look how it turned out !!
Otherwise it would have fizzled badly.

It Did !!
Do you know that there are reports that the valley is smoldering and ready for another round.

Yes comments by Pakistan's "Strategic Asset" Talibaboons said they will wage a jihad in Kashmir . Nothing Different . They will become cannon fodders like their predecessors.

Its just that Pakistan is more interested in keeping peace with India

Yeah like operation gibrarlter and such . Nothing Beyond Lip service has even been done by both sides .

Just like It is our choice, or we can have another round. Do you want that? It is easy to talk tough.

Bring it On .
Arrogance does not become Indians, but they find it convenient to talk from a position of assumed strength. 'Might is Right'? Sooner or later it fails.

Sooner or Later Person jumping the fence with dreams of Jihad in Kashmir gets a metal in his brain . We fought for Kashmir even when our economy was in tatters ( read early nineties) . So its Not About "Position of assumed Strength" .

Its about position of conviction . We are pretty clear on what we want from Kashmir . Sooner of few centuries later Pakistan will come on Same page as India .

Ok..the right ' noises' have been made for public consumption at the appropriate ' day'.

Back to business as usual.

Thanks for proving my point. As ever, 'might is right'. It is not about having a principled stand that one might expect from a democracy. Not a pragmatic stance either. Just stubborn attitude.

I thank you for your measured response.
The fact is I have immense experience in matters relating to Kashmir. It would require a book to word it. That is why all I can say is that your sweeping statement is simply incorrect. Though the problems faced by the majority of the Kashmiri muslim is unfortunately their own doing. I find that here on this forum and in many media publications they fail to look at it in a pragmatic manner. Pakistan seeding insurgency has a lot to do with what they(Kashmiri muslim) believed.

There are several ways to quell an insurgency(hundreds are going on in the world at any given time)
1) Brute force. As is the case most governments tended to follow. Believe me this was not the Indian formula.
2) Pump Money and use enough deterrent force(closer to the Indian formula)

The first type is sick in any case.
As is normally with the second formula the money becomes an addiction. Now the main problem faced in Kashmir is how to wean the addict out of the addiction and get them to where they live normally, that is; being self productive in trade and commerce. That is where India is at the moment in trying to get the average Kashmiri to do what they did best for centuries.
If you believe otherwise then you are barking up the wrong tree.

i hope u show the same sensitivities toward the Shia's And Balochi's that are getting killed daily in your country

Whatever today condition prevail in kashmir is bcoz of u ppl ..thnks to "Operation Gibraltar"......

And i don't need to take a lesson of Humanity from a person of a nation which believes ppl like Osama ,Hafeez saeed r heroes......Period

Actually I do. I hope you show sensitivity towards Kashmiris that have suffered at the hands of your security apparatus.

Operation Gibraltar happened 48 years ago. You insist on digging it up today. Why? Because it suits your rhetoric. Indians have become prisoner of their rhetoric. Big mistake.

Regionalism is India's Achilles' heel. Sometimes I think Indian Army keeps its proactive stance just to portray Pakistan as the big bad wolf at the door, just so Indians have something to unite them. There was no rhyme or reason for the recent LOC drama.

In the end, Kashmir would prove to be a time bomb. It was a big mistake by Indian leaders to have insisted on its being Indian territory. Just wait and see.

-------------------------------

@Cherokee, your answer lacks logic or conviction. It was made just for the sake of spitting out something. Nice try. No matter what you do, you can not run away from the fact that Kashmir is disputed territory. Your leaders did India, and the region a disservice by declaring it to be Indian territory. Sooner or later it shall secede with or without Pakistan. You are not dealing with oppressed Kashmiri Hatus of Dogra Raj anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you for your measured response.
The fact is I have immense experience in matters relating to Kashmir. It would require a book to word it. That is why all I can say is that your sweeping statement is simply incorrect. Though the problems faced by the majority of the Kashmiri muslim is unfortunately their own doing. I find that here on this forum and in many media publications they fail to look at it in a pragmatic manner. Pakistan seeding insurgency has a lot to do with what they(Kashmiri muslim) believed.

There are several ways to quell an insurgency(hundreds are going on in the world at any given time)
1) Brute force. As is the case most governments tended to follow. Believe me this was not the Indian formula.
2) Pump Money and use enough deterrent force(closer to the Indian formula)

The first type is sick in any case.
As is normally with the second formula the money becomes an addiction. Now the main problem faced in Kashmir is how to wean the addict out of the addiction and get them to where they live normally, that is; being self productive in trade and commerce. That is where India is at the moment in trying to get the average Kashmiri to do what they did best for centuries.
If you believe otherwise then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Well thanks for your perspective.

1. Insurgency would not have kept alive for so long if it did not have local support. If you simply state it as a matter of Pakistan seeding insurgency, then you are not looking at reality as it is. Ignore the situation at your own peril.

2. COIN strategy as you have mentioned may or may not work. If you are not addressing the root causes, you are wasting resources. Fact is that in all my travels, I have yet to come across a single Kashmiri who wanted to stay with India.

3. It is best to engage with Pakistan and be flexible in your approach. A solution acceptable to India, Pakistan, and (most importantly) Kashmiris could certainly be found. Only a flexible attitude is required. Stubbornness would get no one anywhere. Pakistan has shown enough flexibility, without a single iota of reciprocation from India. Hard to sustain a positive outlook in face of apathy.

@Cherokee, your answer lacks logic or conviction.
No matter what you do, you can not run away from the fact that Kashmir is disputed territory. Your leaders did India, and the region a disservice by declaring it to be Indian territory. Sooner or later it shall secede with or without Pakistan. You are not dealing with oppressed Kashmiri Hatus of Dogra Raj anymore.

You are still living in Lalaland of utopia . Time to get yourself up from the imaginary high Chair of self importance and face the facts as they are pointing and laughing at you .

India and Pakistan agreed to Plebiscite in late forties and early fifties . But Pakistan backtracked from United Nations resolution 47 ( which was the first backtrack but not the last one as it is .)

You guys attacked ( Oh no it was the tribal mujahideens like the ones in Kargil ) , You guys refused to follow United Nation's Referendum and now you guys are blabbering over it .

Get over it .

Only a flexible attitude is required. Stubbornness would get no one anywhere. Pakistan has shown enough flexibility, without a single iota of reciprocation from India. Hard to sustain a positive outlook in face of apathy.

Elaborate .

Last edited by a moderator:
You are still living in Lalaland of utopia . Time to get yourself up from the imaginary high Chair of self importance and face the facts as they are pointing and laughing at you .

India and Pakistan agreed to Plebiscite in late forties and early fifties . But Pakistan backtracked from United Nations resolution 47 ( which was the first backtrack but not the last one as it is .)

You guys attacked ( Oh no it was the tribal mujahideens like the ones in Kargil ) , You guys refused to follow United Nation's Referendum and now you guys are blabbering over it .

Get over it .

Elaborate .

The high-lighted part shows you are short on detail and long on rhetoric.

No, I am not going to elaborate. If you do not know that much already, you are not worth talking to on this subject. I am not going to waste my time on something you could do by yourself.

It would be better to discuss something polite and meaningless, like how is the weather etc...?

Imran khan

cry-baby.jpg

I want Kashmir

Indian reply

lollipops-3473.jpg

aache baache roote nahin .....lo lollipop chooso :lol:

Ontopic :-
do something about this first then Advice India
Pakistan: Anti-Shiite violence kills 22 in Northwest | GlobalPost
Violence claims three lives in Karachi | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Nine dead in Pakistan violence - CNN.com

oh man, heck of a post.

oh man, hilarious post.

election bells are ringing in his mind.

The high-lighted part shows you are short on detail and long on rhetoric.

No, I am not going to elaborate. If you do not know that much already, you are not worth talking to on this subject. I am not going to waste my time on something you could do by yourself.

It would be better to discuss something polite and meaningless, like how is the weather etc...?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir's forgotten plebiscite

You should try to read more about Kashmir issue before Tagging anyone wrong .

In three resolutions, the UN Security Council and the United Nations Commission in India and Pakistan recommended that as already agreed by Indian and Pakistani leaders, a plebiscite should be held to determine the future allegiance of the entire state.

election bells are ringing in his mind.

If Imran Khan and his ilk are so concerned about the 'aspirations of the Kashmiri people' he should ask as to why Pakistan has gifted 5000 sq km of Kashmir territory known as the Karakoram Tract to China without the permission of the Kashmiri people?

First give the land back to the Kashmiris, who are the rightful owners and then we'll talk.

Back
Top Bottom