What's new

Imran Khan urges an end to state oppression,brutalities against IOK !

So Kashmir does not want to be part of India (I did not include your comments...cause I am lazy :))

Great to know this, news to me. Maybe they want to be a province of Pakistan i.e. problem free no issues with their mindset, all religions allowed to flourish. Visit graves of their ancestors with a chador. Wake up with the bells of their local shiv mandir. Okay you get the gist...

OR maybe: they may want to be independent, land locked relying on trade from Pakistan or god forbid,India, The people who they have traded with, for hundreds of years now across a fence, On that note when the Afghans stopped coming it destroyed the lives of many Kashmiris, Thanks Pakistan :tup:

Why this unwanted solidarity? Is it your minds Ummah?

Do not bother replying I realise you do not give a fcuk about the people, start your struggle elsewhere.

I am really amused by this posturing by Pakistanis political class... even though they know they cant do a $hit about it ...they love to rant about it to gain political mileage. they are not bothered about people being Killed in their own country but their crocodile tears about Kashmir...

Like you people are the one to talk about it. Your politicians cant go to toilet everyday if they don't spout crap about pakistan. Your entire election campaigns start and end with election propaganda against pakistan. Just like your media who can name pakistani people who died years ago as terrorists.

Imran is complete politician after this statement

Well, whatever India say , but in UN record IOK is disputed territory . That's the reason whenever any insurgency held in Indian IOK ,EU and US silent. Because when India goes with tear in UN council , they say enforce the Accord. If India implement UN Accord then it will lose the Kashmir. So, only solution of Kashmir keep army their, otherwise Kashmir is gone from India hand.

Back
Top Bottom