What's new

Imran Khan urges an end to state oppression,brutalities against IOK !

its a disputed territory between India and Pakistan, internationally recognized.

on a lighter note... you know no damn shiittt about Pakistani politics :lol:

can i have some civilized discussion with no smileys???

yehi aik sikh ya hindu Pakistan mien kidnap ho jay tou Indians ki maa par jati hai...

Kashmir per baat karo tou bhi asay hota hai jese kuttay ki dum per paon rakh dia ho !!

can i have some civilized discussion with no smileys???

check out your trolling civilized friends above and see if I would be interested in anyway?

its a disputed territory between India and Pakistan, internationally recognized.

on a lighter note... you know no damn shiittt about Pakistani politics :lol:
who says so

u accept it as disputed territory
India on the other hand
India consider all the Kashmir as integral part of India Including the 37% in Pakistan and 20% in China as signed by Maharaja Hari Singh (erstwhile ruler of the State) on 25 October 1947.
PAK-INDIA Dialogue: Single-Point-Agenda: KASHMIR | PKKH.tv

yehi aik sikh ya hindu Pakistan mien kidnap ho jay tou Indians ki maa par jati hai...

Kashmir per baat karo tou bhi asay hota hai jese kuttay ki dum per paon rakh dia ho !!

check out your trolling civilized friends above and see if I would interested in anyway?
pakistani members also troll but that doesn't mean i should troll to.

there is always an option of ignoring and reporting troll post.
did i troll or something??
if no then why this damn,sh8t like words????

Dear Imran Khan, Your govt., has been sending terrorists since 1989 and resulted of deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children. Where was the justice then ?

You can cry and do anything for Vote Bank, but first take care of your own country. Don't get your priorities mixed up.

pakistani members also troll but that doesn't mean i should troll to.

there is always an option of ignoring and reporting troll post.
did i troll or something??
if no then why this damn,sh8t like words????

try your luck then !!

Kashmir is a disputed territory, and Indians claiming it as their territory is not according to the wishes of the Kashmiris themselves. Indians treat them like Cattle, and then they claim to be democracy and care for Human rights. Hypocrites.

It is a case of 'Might is Right' simple as that.

Wrong Wrong and Wrong, Your ignorance on the ground reality is my bliss

Dear Imran Khan, Your govt., has been sending terrorists since 1989 and resulted of deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children. Where was the justice then ?

You can cry and do anything for Vote Bank, but first take care of your own country. Don't get your priorities mixed up.

Yar tu tou kamaz kam par lay k usnay kaha kiya hai !!

who says so

u accept it as disputed territory
India on the other hand

PAK-INDIA Dialogue: Single-Point-Agenda: KASHMIR | PKKH.tv

thats a claim, not accepted either by the Kashmirs, nor by Pakistanis or the world community.

LoC should be recognised as IB that's the only possible solution to Kashmir dispute

Wrong Wrong and Wrong, Your ignorance on the ground reality is my bliss

Thanks for proving my point. As ever, 'might is right'. It is not about having a principled stand that one might expect from a democracy. Not a pragmatic stance either. Just stubborn attitude.

thats a claim, not accepted either by the Kashmirs, nor by Pakistanis or the world community.

India says

"Who gives a F"

those who wish to join pakistan are free to cross LoC ......India will provide drop service if required..
But Kashmir will stay with India:bunny:

He was under lots of pressure for being too soft on hindus. He is a politician and must say what his constituency wants to hear.

We want all oppression and brutalities to end. The regular murders of muslim sarpanchs, the threats to women, the forced ''help'' from villagers, using kids to throw granades at police, foreign militants causing violence - all has to stop along with heavy handed state response too.

We want peace, Pakistan wants land.

Yeah I read it.

Human rights violation and Kashmir as Top Agenda....First take care of your Army and ISI human rights violations, Mr. Imran Khan.

Read HRW 2012 report.

How about both?

BTW HRW report is being disparaged by public and journalists. It is the work of a fringe consisting of such people as Ali Hassan Dayan, Beena Sarwar, Raza Rumi, and others like them. They are a fringe group, and their narrative is riddled with inconsistencies. So is the report that was put out. Ahmad Noorani did a good job debunking it. For example there is no mention of human rights violations that are a result of a failure of governance by the current government. Motivated trash in my view. Thoroughly debunked.

India says

"Who gives a F"

Yup, another instance of 'might is right'. Good job Big Democracy... treat Kashmiris like Cattle.

Yup, another instance of 'might is right'. Good job Big Democracy... treat Kashmiris like Cattle.

LOL , Stop your Fake river of tears for Kashmir at Once . It was you guys who fueled terrorism( Lashkar e toiba , Hizbul mujhahideen and other little shits who are in UN Terror organization lists ) in Kashmir in nineties and now look at your own country . You are reaping the fruits of what you sowed in Kashmir and afghanistan .

Back
Top Bottom