What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

India used to start firing at the borders when Nawaz Govt used to shake between 2015-18. In noon league, they have a loyal pup in Pakistan who they come to rescue.

Now in Bajwa, they see another gem. Expect they'll come for his rescue as well.

Dr Moeed Pirzada points out how India may be planning some misadventure at LOC to distract from, and break the momentum of, Imran Khan's jalsas. Kill a few bhikari villagers or soldiers. A gift from a friend to Showbaz?

Negative rating
:big_boss: :pakistan:

Do not call our proud men bhikhari
It's seriously triggering the f outta me!!!
I don't give a shit where your political alligences lie or the rhetoric associated with it but calling our men on loc bikhari is absolutely not on
@waz @LeGenD @AgNoStiC MuSliM
Please look into it, this crap needs to stop

Somethings are not what you do politics with

So basically you are saying that PAKISTAN PEOPLE ARE BHIKHARIS BUT THE FAUJ IS NOT ??? Interesting.

This seems like a simplistic view to me. The foot soldiers of militancy against India are not likely from upper middle class. Their families are okay with what they do and that indicates these people are not merely brainwashed by training. For whatever reason, I expect that there are Pakistanis across all section of society who wish to do India harm. :unsure:

Of course its a simplistic view since I cannot compress views of 220 million pakistanis into a few sentences.

But terrorism is an employment opportunity in pakistan. Which is why some desperate families are ok with that choice. They get some money and that keeps them pacified.

They will kill anyone for money, including pakistanis. In fact hardly any Indian gets killed, most of their victims are pakistanis. Another reason is fighting and killing has been glorified in their society and human life has been devalued so their choices are not "bad" in their eyes. This was a deliberate social engineering designed to produce cheap cannon fodder and that is what the system churns out.

Here is a small example if you can understand what this represents.

No one thinks about you at all

I hope not.

Coping mechanism level 99

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Continue burying head in the sand my bharti fraaand.

Sikhs grow their hair and have turbans covering their head.

Last edited:
@The Eagle @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM please check why these few fascist regime followers, so called retired mods and professionals are using negative ratings as a weapon on the members remarks which according to our Imported PM of Pakistan is true and naked reality
Please remove these negative rankings from this member post because he did not break any rules

Last edited:
Dr Moeed Pirzada points out how India may be planning some misadventure at LOC to distract from, and break the momentum of, Imran Khan's jalsas. Kill a few bhikari villagers or soldiers. A gift from a friend to Showbaz?

Why negative ratings? There is a high chance of such attack. Pakistan is at its weakest. It has sold itself. Its military leadership is responsible for it. If they give their country on threat, or for some dollars or some personal favors, they are bhikari.

As for our army. Its bravest and battle hardened. But its leadership is very weak and it seems Bajwa tries to avoid wars when general should always be prepared for war. Bajwa wants to be expert at everything except his prime duty.

I m sorry. I dont want my army to be led by cowards.

IMG-20220505-WA0011.jpg
Everyone should attend if they can.

we hate every Indian equally - f em
and people trying to make us look bad - You know when everyone in Pakistan starts demanding hard actions against Baloch insurgent for example
the same city/class try to leash in the anger - no one says unbreakable bond with Baluchistan than? but now everyone is trying to test our loyalty by making us sound like "unbreakable" bond morons

Kandaharis didnt commit genocide on Queeta people - so wrong example to start with
No you don't, Pakistani Punjabis love their Indian Punjabi/Sikh counterparts, there are countless videos on net the of Indian Punjabis visiting Pakistan and Pakistani punjabis laying is prostration.

And what makes this even more remarkable is that it has only been 75 years since the last episode of major genocide committed by Sikh Punjabis on the Muslim Punjabis, not to mention a long period of utter humiliation and subjugation coupled with mini genocides committed by same Sikhs against the Punjabi Muslims under the Sikha Shahi in the previous century...

This would be akin to Israeli Jews welcoming Nazis into the state of Israel and showing them a good time...

No you don't, Pakistani Punjabis love their Indian Punjabi/Sikh counterparts, there are countless videos on net the of Indian Punjabis visiting Pakistan and Pakistani punjabis laying is prostration.

And what makes this even more remarkable is that it has only been 75 years since the last episode of major genocide committed by Sikh Punjabis on the Muslim Punjabis, not to mention a long period of utter humiliation and subjugation coupled with mini genocides committed by same Sikhs against the Punjabi Muslims under the Sikha Shahi in the previous century...

This would be akin to Israeli Jews welcoming Nazis into the state of Israel and showing them a good time...

Everytime I mention this or mention that people will always feel closer to a fellow ethnic across a colonial border, people on this forum start screeching and yelling at me. In Islam we are all brothers and sisters, but somehow mentioning cultural similarities and how these behaviors play out in real life and how it also affects our policy making decisions is very bad.

Marty bap k angothay lgwany wala bnda PTi walon k liye sbse imandar anchorperson hai :cheesy:

Another episode of a non punjabi telling what is history of Punjabis. Mind telling me your ethnicity?

Marty bap k angothay lgwany wala bnda PTi walon k liye sbse imandar anchorperson hai :cheesy:

Another episode of a non punjabi telling what is history of Punjabis. Mind telling me your ethnicity?
Nosy by ethnicity getting involved in things he has no business getting involved in

-They do much more than that when we meet in foreign countries,- there's not many non Muslims left here so got a response, probably much bigger, it is not even close to f ing Nazis -thats negative -50 IQ level talk

And if you have a problem with what people do or not do

Than simply deal with it as your opinion on this matter is Worth less than one pubic hair, you have literally nothing to do with it (if it ever impacted pakistan than I get it but since it never did - what's your reason for even commenting on it)
Last I checked
This was a thread about pakistan not a bashing tournament about what pakjabis should do or not do - none of your buisness

Who are you?

Btw this thread needs to go back on topic

Last edited:
Everytime I mention this or mention that people will always feel closer to a fellow ethnic across a colonial border, people on this forum start screeching and yelling at me. In Islam we are all brothers and sisters, but somehow mentioning cultural similarities and how these behaviors play out in real life and how it also affects our policy making decisions is very bad.

Pakistan > ethnicity

Why are you calling Pakistan colonial?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom