What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

You see here why i am against this crowd now. This lot has stooped lowest depth of indecency in their political fight. Cultists
Establishment has set the standards so high . People who were abusing them publicly has been imposed on us .

Establishment has set the standards so high . People who were abusing them publicly has been imposed on us .
Don't worry none of the political party has gone out of business, it would be same for the PTI. I agree with you that they are shameless but do tell me if political parties have any shame at all?
Who is going to say Absolutely Not to military's help in political matters? For all i know is that Governor of Punjab is still asking for the help of Gen Bajwa despite the fact that all of the PTI has declared a traitor and a sell out. Introspection, maybe?

Only temporarily , honestly surprised how no one has picked up on the bigger picture. Quote me when IK comes back with 2/3 majority

Not what I see

Thanks corrupt politicians who have exploited this. We will move away from this soon where Pakistan > ethnicity. Most people believe this anyway and Pakistan is becoming increasingly urbanised with people moving all over the country. This is a good thing. We are less divided than 50 years ago alhamdulillah.

It has British era laws

Doesn't mean Pakistans borders are colonial. Pakistan was made through Muslim struggle, its not colonial as the British did not want it be created

Not what I see

Also, never LOL. Pakistan is just a nationality, while the ethnicities in each province have existed for thousands of years. Religion, then ethnicity, then nationality.

It has British era laws
Not what I see

Thanks corrupt politicians who have exploited this. We will move away from this soon where Pakistan > ethnicity. Most people believe this anyway and Pakistan is becoming increasingly urbanised with people moving all over the country. This is a good thing. We are less divided than 50 years ago alhamdulillah.

It has British era laws

Doesn't mean Pakistans borders are colonial. Pakistan was made through Muslim struggle, its not colonial as the British did not want it be created

Not what I see

Also, never LOL. Pakistan is just a nationality, while the ethnicities in each province have existed for thousands of years. Religion, then ethnicity, then nationality.

It has British era laws

Pakistan is more than a nationality. The day people put Pakistan above ethnicity is the day Pakistan will progress. Imran Khan's whole ideology is Pakistaniat.

For temporary loss you've become an ethnonationalist, shame.

When IK comes back and Pakistan progresses people like you who jump ship don't deserve to call yourselves supporters of Imran Khan

Would you have the same opinion if Pakistan progresses?

Doesn't mean Pakistans borders are colonial.

Only non-colonial border is LOC because that was fought through a war.

Afghanistan and Iran borders were derived from British era.

Indian border (outside LOC), was also derived from British (Radcliffe line). But, people wanted the partition to happen so you could excuse that.

its not colonial as the British did not want it be created

Pakistan never had a war of independence. Maybe what Imran Khan is doing will lead to that. Whatever SJW's and Marxists harp on about "decolonization" may come true if we get rid of British rules and the legacy of British Raj.

Pakistan is more than a nationality.

lol
The day people put Pakistan above ethnicity is the day Pakistan will progress.

Imran Khan won support across ethnicity. When Pakistan breaks its shackles of slavery and stops being in an identity crisis over if its a Islamic Republic being ruled by a sakoolar elite and actually gets stuff done like Iran or Turkey.
For temporary loss you've become an ethnonationalist, shame.

Hahahahahaha how am I even ethnonationalist :rofl: The mere probing of a "Pakistani identity" makes me an ethnonat lmfao.

When IK comes back and Pakistan progresses people like you who jump ship don't deserve to call yourselves supporters of Imran Khan

Why? I can support the man but not have a positive opinion of the country?

Would you have the same opinion if Pakistan progresses?

If Pakistan economically progresses. "social progress" is usually a euphemism of Cultural Marxism.

Only non-colonial border is LOC because that was fought through a war.

Afghanistan and Iran borders were derived from British era.

Indian border (outside LOC), was also derived from British (Radcliffe line). But, people wanted the partition to happen so you could excuse that.

Pakistan never had a war of independence. Maybe what Imran Khan is doing will lead to that. Whatever SJW's and Marxists harp on about "decolonization" may come true if we get rid of British rules and the legacy of British Raj.

Pakistans independence was in 1947 under the leadership of Jinnah where millions died for the creation of an Islamic Republic. What are you even talking about. Never in history of Islamic world has this happened.

Talking about borders , everyone overwhelmingly were happy with idea of Pakistan so that's not an issue at all. Afghan borders are also all colonial then. Afghanistan is literally a buffer state.

We are heading towards a system change i.e presidential system so don't worry. This has been planned for years and we are close to it now.

lol

Imran Khan won support across ethnicity. When Pakistan breaks its shackles of slavery and stops being in an identity crisis over if its a Islamic Republic being ruled by a sakoolar elite and actually gets stuff done like Iran or Turkey.

Hahahahahaha how am I even ethnonationalist :rofl: The mere probing of a "Pakistani identity" makes me an ethnonat lmfao.

Why? I can support the man but not have a positive opinion of the country?

If Pakistan economically progresses. "social progress" is usually a euphemism of Cultural Marxism.

If you put ethnicity above Pakistaniyat then you will put your ethnicity above interest of state which isn't how you build nations. Pakistani identity is real , millions of people died for it and will continue to do so.

How can you support a man that believes in Pakistaniyat if you don't. Doesn't make any sense.

There is no identity crises, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and it was made for a specific purpose. On the future Pakistan is destined to progress and one day will lead the muslim world. The foundations are all there. Just need good leadership and that will happen, just going through a rough patch now but after this, things will improve.

Also give poor Pak a break. We're only 75 yrs old, we have survived againt all odds and have survived whereas other Muslim counties which are thousands of yrs older than us have not. We are a unique nation and great things will come from here

Last edited:
Pakistans independence was in 1947 under the leadership of Jinnah where millions died for the creation of an Islamic Republic. What are you even talking about.

No, Pakistan never had a war for independence. The only attempted war for independence was 1857 mutiny. Pakistan’s independence was done under the confines of British law. Hence all the campaigning for the 1946 election.
everyone overwhelmingly were happy with idea of Pakistan

Lots of people boycotted the referendum and Quetta had no referendum or option about Pakistan.
Afghan borders are also all colonial then. Afghanistan is literally a buffer state.

The conversation is about Pakistan, not Afghanistan.
We are heading towards a system change i.e presidential system so don't worry. This has been planned for years and we are close to it now.

Is Bajwa calling Bill Gates as well as PTI workers being black Vigo’d is part of that plan then I’m doubting it bro.

Last edited:
No, Pakistan never had a war for independence. The only attempted war for independence was 1857 mutiny. Pakistan’s independence was done under the confines of British law. Hence all the campaigning for the 1946 election.

Lots of people boycotted the referendum and Quetta had no referendum or option about Pakistan.

The conversation is about Pakistan, not Afghanistan.

Is Bajwa calling Bill Gates as well as PTI workers being black Vito’s is part of that plan then I’m doubting it bro.

I'm sorry Pakistan is not a product of colonialism. That's just utter rubbish pushed by people to reduce Pakistans legitimacy as a state. Pakistan was created agaisnt all odds. Jinnah vs British and India and guess what he won and he was right

Vast majority did not boycott the election that's propaganda. Today ethnicity based politics is dying , the vast majority of people put Pakistan above ethnicity.

Even you did before PTI was removed temporarily. Shame on you for resorting to this. I hope you correct your ways. I don't get what you want? You're now instead of going agaisnt corrupts, going agaisnt the idea of Pakistan. Dont call urself an IK supporter. Ik would never want to associate with people that go againt Pakistan. He's not your leader.

Yup bigger game going on, people like you wouldn't understand

Why should I talk about Afghanistan since you have soft spot for them now

I'm sorry Pakistan is not a product of colonialism. That's just utter rubbish pushed by people to reduce Pakistans legitimacy as a state. Pakistan was created agaisnt all odds. Jinnah vs British and India and guess what he won and he was right

If the British never came to the region I don’t think Pakistan would’ve been made.
Vast majority did not boycott the election that's propaganda.

There was no referendum in Quetta. Also, “out of the total population of 4 million in the NWFP, only 572,798 were eligible to vote, of whom only 51.00% voted in the referendum.”

1651818657855.png

Today ethnicity based politics is dying , the vast majority of people put Pakistan above ethnicity.

Sindh and Balochistan still do ethnic politics. Also you haven’t answered how I am an ethno nationalist exactly? Just because I poke holes in this so called “Pakistani identity” doesn’t make me hate other ethnicities Lmfao wtf
Even you did before PTI was removed temporarily. Shame on you for resorting to this. I hope you correct your ways.

Wtf 😂😂
You're now instead of going agaisnt corrupts, going agaisnt the idea of Pakistan

Why should I like a country that frankly doenst care about the majority of the peoples opinion?
Dont call urself an IK supporter. Ik would never want to associate with people that go againt Pakistan. He's not your leader.

He was the only one standing up for drone strike victims so yea I’ll keep supporting him. Don’t tell me what to do.
Yup bigger game going on, people like you wouldn't understand

That’s why ECP is making elections in 2023 🤣
Why should I talk about Afghanistan since you have soft spot for them now

They achieved independence, they have shariah. India is buying Russian oil and gas defiantly. Why wouldn’t I be jealous of those countries?

If the British never came to the region I don’t think Pakistan would’ve been made.

There was no referendum in Quetta. Also, “out of the total population of 4 million in the NWFP, only 572,798 were eligible to vote, of whom only 51.00% voted in the referendum.”

View attachment 841283

Sindh and Balochistan still do ethnic politics. Also you haven’t answered how I am an ethno nationalist exactly? Just because I poke holes in this so called “Pakistani identity” doesn’t make me hate other ethnicities Lmfao wtf

Wtf 😂😂

Why should I like a country that frankly doenst care about the majority of the peoples opinion?

He was the only one standing up for drone strike victims so yea I’ll keep supporting him. Don’t tell me what to do.

They achieved independence, they have shariah. India is buying Russian oil and gas defiantly. Why wouldn’t I be jealous of those countries?

View attachment 841283

Wtf 😂😂

If you put ethnicity above Pakistan then you are on the spectrum of ethnonationalism.

Shame on you and others who go againt Pakistan. A day will come where Pakistan will progress be a great nation.

If you don't like Pakistan then why are you on a Pakistan defence forum?

Last edited:
If you put ethnicity above Pakistan then you are on the spectrum of ethnonationalism.

Nah not really 😂😂 Why do people on this forum get so offended once I poke wholes in this Pakistani identity theory? It’s just a NATIONALITY. Just like how there’s Sindhis in India, there’s Sindhis in Pakistan, Punjabis in India, Punjabis in Pakistan, Pashtuns in Afg, Pashtuns in Pk, baloch in Iran, baloch in Pakistan, and baloch in afg.

And how does one put their ethnicity above Pakistan anyway? Please enlighten me.

Shame on you and others who go againt Pakistan

Criticizing and not liking current state of affairs = going against Pakistan
If you don't like Pakistan then why are you on a Pakistan defence forum?
1. My opinion was different 4 months ago.
2. I’m “from Pakistan”

A day will come where Pakistan will progress be a great nation.

Inshallah that happens but as of right now it’s not looking bright.

Back
Top Bottom