What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

Indian standards are low enough that she would surely satisfy.

Unfortunately for you, the Indian media's obsession with Pakistan is on full display. The media, by its very nature, is there for all to see.
Bhai she ain't even a real thing
There's a thread on here where they go through it- it's an Indian made Indian character

I don't give a shit where your political alligences lie or the rhetoric associated with it but calling our men on loc bikhari is absolutely not on
@waz @LeGenD @AgNoStiC MuSliM
Please look into it, this crap needs to stop

Somethings are not what you do politics with
Another word they have started using for our soldiers.. "east India company"
They have gone shameless beyond words.

1651838896623.png

South Asia would probably be balkanised

KP would be part of Afghanistan.

It was always Balkanized until Mughals and British.

Bhai she ain't even a real thing
There's a thread on here where they go through it- it's an Indian made Indian character

So it’s CGI animated profile pic 💀💀💀

People of pakistan are xtremely optimistic
Hence why are doing great on happiness scale

Just feeling good doesnt mean you are doing good

Hahahaha so true

If we go by profile pic alone than I am shiekh rashid with a love for cats and you're a slightly gay actor

I thought Imran Abbas and Sadia Khan were a great drama couple and they would hang out extensively. But, after seeing his Instagram I’m convinced he swings on the other side.

If you put ethnicity above Pakistaniyat then you will put your ethnicity above interest of state which isn't how you build nations.

Wtf is Pakistaniyat? Junaid Jamshed clothes and Urdu? I’ve only heard this online. And Pakistan doenst really put its interest forward.
How can you support a man that believes in Pakistaniyat if you don't. Doesn't make any sense.

I support a man who believes in Development, conservatism, and distributism.

There is no identity crises, Pakistan was made in the name of Islam and it was made for a specific purpose.

Pakistan is called Islamic Republic while there’s British era laws.

On the future Pakistan is destined to progress and one day will lead the muslim world. The foundations are all there. Just need good leadership and that will happen, just going through a rough patch now but after this, things will improve.

That’s because older Pakistanis were smart, chalak, and knew what they wanted. Look at Pakistan’s acquisition of nukes. Look at Jinnah and how sharp and cutthroat he was. Now Pakistani leaders are not of the same caliber.

Just need good leadership and that will happen, just going through a rough patch now but after this, things will improve.

Copium

Also give poor Pak a break. We're only 75 yrs old, we have survived againt all odds and have survived whereas other Muslim counties which are thousands of yrs older than us have not. We are a unique nation and great things will come from here

Already gave Pakistan too many “breaks”. Also, we are here because our older leaders knew what they were doing. People like Hameed Gul, AQ Khan, are not gonna be seen again in Pakistan for a very very long time.

Last edited:
Hahahaha so true

I thought Imran Abbas and Sadia Khan were a great drama couple and they would hang out extensively. But, after seeing his Instagram I’m convinced he swings on the other side.
this- he is without a doubt one of the most homosexual oriented Pakistani man (except for openly gay people) I have seen in a long time
sad that even a beautiful woman like Sadia khan couldn't turn him from his ways :coffee:

Wtf is Pakistaniyat? Junaid Jamshed clothes and Urdu? I’ve only heard this online. And Pakistan doenst really put its interest forward.

That’s because older Pakistanis were smart, chalak, and knew what they wanted. Look at Pakistan’s acquisition of nukes. Look at Jinnah and how sharp and cutthroat he was. Now Pakistani leaders are not of the same caliber.

Copium

Already gave Pakistan too many “breaks”. Also, we are here because our older leaders knew what they were doing. People like Hameed Gul, AQ Khan, are not gonna be seen again in Pakistan for a very very long time.
comes from student politics but GOP banned it
civil cause they are family dynasty more than parties

Last edited:

Copium

Pakistaniyat is the message of Allama Iqbal's poetry. It is what Jinnah fought for.

You're a very negative pessimistic person. Never mind, all I'm going to say is you will be proven wrong. When Ik comes back with 2/3 majority , you'll have to eat your words.

Khair, I don't know why I'm wasting my time here again. When things get better I'll come back and ask you again.

Pakistaniyat is the message of Allama Iqbal's poetry. It is what Jinnah fought for.

You're a very negative pessimistic person. Never mind, all I'm going to say is you will be proven wrong. When Ik comes back with 2/3 majority , you'll have to eat your words.

Khair, I don't know why I'm wasting my time here again. When things get better I'll come back and ask you again.
Pakistaniyat barely exists mate.

Pakistan needs a powerful centralized nationalist government for a good few decades and over time it will naturally come to pass.

The fact that IK's removal has people questioning the validity of Pakistan's existence is proof of how weak of a state it is, conceptually.

To an extent, not saying 100%, part of what Afghans say is correct.

Pakistaniyat barely exists mate.

Pakistan needs a powerful centralized nationalist government for a good few decades and over time it will naturally come to pass.

The fact that IK's removal has people questioning the validity of Pakistan's existence is proof of how weak of a state it is, conceptually.

To an extent, not saying 100%, part of what Afghans say is correct.

Pakistaniyat exists, but leadership has never promoted this because they are treacherous and do not benefit from a strong Pakistan.

I agree , Pakistan is weak because it has been damaged by corruption and treacherous leadership that has never put Pakistan first.

However that does not mean we will no get good leadership in the future. As you said we need a strong centralised nationalist government and right know IK is the closest thing we have to that. If someone better than Ik comes then we should support that.

Idc what Afghans say, they are full of irrational hate for Pakistan and will never be well wishers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom