What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

Pakistaniyat is the message of Allama Iqbal's poetry. It is what Jinnah fought for.

Yea I have never heard of this nor I have seen people talk about it in real life. Only online

You're a very negative pessimistic person.

I am a realist.

Never mind, all I'm going to say is you will be proven wrong. When Ik comes back with 2/3 majority , you'll have to eat your words.

Inshallah

Pakistaniyat barely exists mate.

No such thing. I’ve never heard of this outside online.

Pakistan needs a powerful centralized nationalist government for a good few decades and over time it will naturally come to pass.

Yup

The fact that IK's removal has people questioning the validity of Pakistan's existence is proof of how weak of a state it is, conceptually.

I poke holes in “Pakistani identity” by simply referring it to a nationality. And I get called ethnonationalist and terrorist sympathizer 😂😂. No one has explained to me the logic behind that or how I put my ethnicity first when I respect all ethnicities 😭.
To an extent, not saying 100%, part of what Afghans say is correct.
Broken clocks are right twice a day. They have bigger problems.

No such thing. I’ve never heard of this outside online.

Yup

I poke holes in “Pakistani identity” by simply referring it to a nationality. And I get called ethnonationalist and terrorist sympathizer 😂😂. No one has explained to me the logic behind that or how I put my ethnicity first when I respect all ethnicities 😭.

Broken clocks are right twice a day. They have bigger problems.

@PAKISTANFOREVER man get a load of this 🤣

Pakistaniyat barely exists mate.

Pakistan needs a powerful centralized nationalist government for a good few decades and over time it will naturally come to pass.

The fact that IK's removal has people questioning the validity of Pakistan's existence is proof of how weak of a state it is, conceptually.

To an extent, not saying 100%, part of what Afghans say is correct.

So you believe the same af-ghands who mass supply Pakistan with prostitutes and beggars?...............:lol:

Last edited:
The guy who you tagged genuinely believes Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are racially different.

To a degree yes they are proven by genetics.

1651858779804.png

1651858768813.png

The guy who you tagged genuinely believes Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are racially different.

Racially different or not, af-ghands are good at supplying their mothers and sisters as to Pakistani Punjabis as prostitutes whilst the af-ghand men engage in bacha bazi and beg on the streets of Pakistan.

To a degree yes they are proven by genetics.

View attachment 841458

View attachment 841457

Hindko and Saraiki don’t identify themselves as Punjabi. But no way that a line that was created 75 years ago somehow sets some racial wall between two people from the same region. Are the 5 rivers different too?

It’s like saying Pashtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan are racially different. We all know it’s not the case with us and not the case with Sindhis and Baloch who have their own people in different countries.

These cultural similarities will always exist and influence our policy making skills. It’s the reason why TTP is hiding in Loy Paktia. It’s also the reason why BLA hides in Iran.

Racially different or not, af-ghands are good at supplying their mothers and sisters as to Pakistani Punjabis as prostitutes whilst the af-ghand men engage in bacha bazi and beg on the streets of Pakistan.

Lol what????

Hindko and Saraiki don’t identify themselves as Punjabi. But no way that a line that was created 75 years ago somehow sets some racial wall between two people from the same region. Are the 5 rivers different too?

It’s like saying Pashtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan are racially different. We all know it’s not the case with us and not the case with Sindhis and Baloch who have their own people in different countries.

These cultural similarities will always exist and influence our policy making skills. It’s the reason why TTP is hiding in Loy Paktia. It’s also the reason why BLA hides in Iran.

Lol what????

So what? We are part of Pakistan now and our interests are different from people across borders.

That's true but look at the main Punjabi groups in Pakistan there is a clear difference in the level of ancestral Indian blood they have.
It's not as simple as a line, it's about intermarriage, community bonds etc. Punjabi Muslims have been separated for 1,000 years now from their Hindu and later SIkh counterparts i.e. there was no mixing. Have they mixed with other Pakistani groups? Yes, hence the majority share of their genetics being West Asian.

Lol what????

Genetics prove otherwise. indian Punjabis have racially changed compared to Pakistani Punjabis as a lot have them have intermarried with central/south asian hindu ethnicities which Pakistani Punjabis never have due to our Islamic faith. af-ghands, pushtun or not are ONLY good for supplying their mothers and sisters as prostitutes to Pakistani Punjabis whilst af-ghand men participate in bacha bazi and begging in Pakistan.

So what? We are part of Pakistan now and our interests are different from people across borders.

It does affect realpolitik. When you have TTP hiding among Afghan tribes it affects defense policy immensely.

af-ghands, pushtun or not are ONLY good for supplying their mothers and sisters as prostitutes to Pakistani Punjabis whilst af-ghand men participate in bacha bazi and begging in Pakistan.

I don’t get the point you are trying to make with this?

Is Imran Khan (rapper) different to other Pakistani Punjabis whom af-ghands give their mothers and sisters to as prostitutes?

Are you a record player? You keep saying the same thing?

Is Ezu racially different than Sidhu Moosewala

Back
Top Bottom