What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

So Stalinist policies are good? We see the effects of that in Central Asia

To some but it’s a nationality to others. There’s 0 difference between me and someone from Kandahar.

Well there is a difference even if you beleive Pakistan is "just"a nationality because Pakistan policies will differ from Afganistan on a number of issues

To conclude Pakistan is here and we will promote unity amongst all groups under one nation. Nothing will change this. One day we will let good leadership that will take Pakistan to a high level that is deserves to be at inshallah

So a line created in 1947 somehow is the racial barrier of people who live in the same region and speak the same language 😂

That’s like saying a line created in 1893 makes Pashtuns racially different than each other.

Same can be said for Sindhis and Baloch.

The racial differences started centuries ago when Punjabis started converting to Islam and intetrmarrying Muslim tribes to the West of us whereas sikhs started intetrmarrying hindu tribes from south and central india that are alien to modern day Pakistani Punjabis. The following genetic evidence confirms this:

Attachments

• 1651858768813.png
    1651858768813.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 1651858779804.png
    1651858779804.png
    695.1 KB · Views: 25
Well there is a difference even if you beleive Pakistan is "just"a nationality because Pakistan policies will differ from Afganistan on a number of issues

A person from Badakshan, Afghanistan has 0 differences with a person from Gorno-Badakshan, Tajikistan.

The racial differences started centuries ago when Punjabis started converting to Islam and intetrmarrying Muslim tribes to the West of us whereas sikhs started intetrmarrying hindu tribes from south and central india that are alien to modern day Pakistani Punjabis. The following genetic evidence confirms this:

There’s no racial differences lmao. Genetic compositions are different from me and Yousafzai as Yousafzai have dardic roots. Does that mean me and a yousafzai are different “races” 🤣

Punjab- Land of 5 rivers.

Punjabi Muslims are my brothers as Islam tells us so, but to say you don’t have any similarities to Indian Punjab is kind of stretching it.

What does that have to with my point?

Pakistani and Afghan are nationalities. Not “identities”. Identity in front of Allah (SWT) is us being Muslim.

Actually yes, we dont have Beas, and Sutlej on our side went empty years ago.
This border might as well serve as a wall, with no linguistic interchange between both sides, Punjabi on that side is drifting in another direction and on our side in another, in a few years or decades we might not be able to understand each other.

I have no idea what that means. I’m Muslim first, then Pashtun, then Pakistani.

It means if Pakistan goes againt TTP you support Pakistan. It means you support political parties that promote unity like PTI, it means you do not support ethnic politicians. It means you take pride in Pakistan and want betterment of Pakistan. It means if war broke out between Pakistan / India you would support Pakistan. It means if war broke out between Pakistan / Afghanistan you would support Pakistan etc its not difficult to understand

This border might as well serve as a wall, with no linguistic interchange between both sides, Punjabi on that side is drifting in another direction and on our side in another, in a few years or decades we might not be able to understand each other.

So Indian Punjabis won’t be unable to understand Bewafa and Pakistani Punjabis won’t be able to understand Jannat by Ezu?

I have no idea what that means. I’m Muslim first, then Pashtun, then Pakistani.

A lot of af-ghand Pushtuns have Pakistani Punjabi heritage as well due to their women having serviced Pakistani Punjabi men as prostitutes whilst living in Pakistan as refugees and then returning back to afghanistan....... :azn:

So Indian Punjabis won’t be unable to understand Bewafa and Pakistani Punjabis won’t be able to understand Jannat by Ezu?

I can understand english from english, american and australian white people. It doesn't make me the same race as them.

It means if Pakistan goes againt TTP you support Pakistan. It means you support political parties that promote unity like PTI, it means you do not support ethnic politicians. It means you take pride in Pakistan and want betterment of Pakistan. It means if war broke out between Pakistan / India you would support Pakistan. It means if war broke out between Pakistan / Afghanistan you would support Pakistan etc its not difficult to understand

That’s just being pro-Pak. That has nothing to do with ethnicity at all. Just because I poke holes at “Pakistani identity” doesn’t mean u don’t support Pakistan. Nationality are just nationalities…that’s it. Nothing special about it.

There’s no racial differences lmao. Genetic compositions are different from me and Yousafzai as Yousafzai have dardic roots. Does that mean me and a yousafzai are different “races” 🤣

Punjab- Land of 5 rivers.

Punjabi Muslims are my brothers as Islam tells us so, but to say you don’t have any similarities to Indian Punjab is kind of stretching it.

Pakistani and Afghan are nationalities. Not “identities”. Identity in front of Allah (SWT) is us being Muslim.

Pakistan was made as a result of Muslim nationalism. It is an extension of our Muslim identity. Ofcourse its not perfect especially now with corruption etc. But when if it reaches its potential i.e a true Islamic Republic then we will understand why this area was chosen to make Pakistan..

A lot of af-ghand Pushtuns have Pakistani Punjabi heritage as well due to their women having serviced Pakistani Punjabi men as prostitutes whilst living in Pakistan as refugees and then returning back to afghanistan

I’m not even afghan idgaf 😂

That’s just being pro-Pak. That has nothing to do with ethnicity at all. Just because I poke holes at “Pakistani identity” doesn’t mean u don’t support Pakistan. Nationality are just nationalities…that’s it. Nothing special about it.

It also means taking pride in Allama Iqbals & Jinnahs vision and striving to make this a reality

Back
Top Bottom