What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

How does India and China make it work? Both are multi ethnic.

Afghans are too arrogant. Always leads to their downfall.

The idea of "joining Afghanistan" is unpopular but I will say lots of Pashtuns are angry with Imran Khan being kicked out and the army airstrikes in Afg.

Immi Kaka was a stalwart against any PTM or Afghan maneuvers.

IK will be back and the, everyone needs to calm down.

Kuch nahi hoga. When it didn't happen before its not going to happen now.

Tbh uniting two massive powerhouses (Punjabis and Pashtuns) who have controversial history and casual racism for both was pretty hard, but was pulled off.

This is overhyped by Afghans. Pashtun/Punjabi marriages are more common now than 10 years ago.

But with Afghanistan present, not going to be easy at all. Pashtun will choose another Pashtun regardless of nationality.

TTP's main focus is FATA area and Waziristan. Idk how they will convince Baloch to join them.

PTI world revolves only around Sabir Shakir, Moeed Pirzada, Imran Teetar, few vloggers and fake media reports. I feel sorry for you guys, you’re boxed in and you can only scream from inside the box. 🤣😁

saying how don't call your men on loc bhikhari, show some dignity and respect
there's a place for political rhetoric and they are not what you should be doing politics over - leave em out of it

lekin tune toh apna hi RR shuru kar diya? sasta nelson mandela ban gaya hai :lol:
what kinda crap are you even talking about? - saying the most simple of things

you have to as an individual give and protect the honor, and dignity of men fighting for you and you calling them bikhari is doing the opposite
its f-ing simple if you are not blinded by political rhetoric

I post this not as propaganda but to highlight the cold reality to some people who so easily dismiss and seek to besmirch the genuine sacrifices of our fighting men and women:
1651914822780.png

1651914911612.png

1651914937276.png

1651914974307.png

1651915069018.png

1651915154975.png

Pakistan Army Search and Rescue Team - Nepal Earthquake

1651915218228.png

Captain Alamdar Hussain Shaheed - Was part of the ill-fated rescue mission during Operation Lifeline during the 2005 Earthquake - him and his crew worked back to back sorties in an Mi-17 to airlift as many casualties from remote areas - they were on their way to collect more casualties when their helicopter went down in bad weather.

1651915355625.png

Lt. Col Haroon Islam Shaheed - embraced martyrdom during the operation at Lal-Masjid.

From the highest peaks to the deepest depths - there are countless such examples of valor, selflessness and exemplary sense of duty to be found in all branches of our military, these sons and daughters of the soil offer to forfeit their life (their most precious commodity) for the safety and honor of the nation and its citizens - in rain, sleet, sun or snow - they are the wall standing between the enemy and the people of Pakistan.

Whatever your political affiliation - whatever your opinion of the country - members are respectfully requested NOT TO sully the sacrifices of these brave souls!

The idea of "joining Afghanistan" is unpopular but I will say lots of Pashtuns are angry with Imran Khan being kicked out and the army airstrikes in Afg.

Immi Kaka was a stalwart against any PTM or Afghan maneuvers.
No I meant Afghanistan joining Pakistan, most Pakistani Pashtuns would probably support that, since it can unite them on one side.

This is overhyped by Afghans. Pashtun/Punjabi marriages are more common now than 10 years ago.
Do you mean in the West or in Pakistan?

Because I think this is extremely rare or only happens due to circumstance.

Definitely seen as taboo

Back
Top Bottom