What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

So Indian Punjabis won’t be unable to understand Bewafa and Pakistani Punjabis won’t be able to understand Jannat by Ezu?
What I mean is conversing with Sikhs from India in Lahore, I cannot pick a lot of words, words that aren't in use here or haven't been in years (some I had heard while growing up from my grandparents), though I may be able to pick up the overall meaning. Further down the road yes we will not be able to understand each other.

I can understand english from english, american and australian white people. It doesn't make me the same race as them.

But white people in USA, Uk, and Australia are classified as Caucasian. Me and you can understand and speak Urdu but that doesn’t mean we don’t come from different backgrounds.

Punjab- Land of 5 rivers, Punjabi- language or someone from Punjab. Pakistani- nationality, Indian- nationality.

That’s just being pro-Pak. That has nothing to do with ethnicity at all. Just because I poke holes at “Pakistani identity” doesn’t mean u don’t support Pakistan. Nationality are just nationalities…that’s it. Nothing special about it.

OK bro let's agree to disagree. We should all strive to make our Pak a better place and one day soon Pak will fulfill its destiny inshallah

Imran Khan sahab needs to start march from Peshawar KPK, then cities of Punjab, and then finally Islamabad.

Basically start the Islamambad March from Rally. That's what happened in 1970's

Start Automotive Rally from KPK> >> PUNJAB CITIES >> ISLAMABAD FEDERAL TERRITORY

Pakistan was made as a result of Muslim nationalism. It is an extension of our Muslim identity. Ofcourse its not perfect especially now with corruption etc. But when if it reaches its potential i.e a true Islamic Republic then we will understand why this area was chosen to make Pakistan..

Not really. It was a result of Muslim subjugation under British. If British weren’t in South Asia then there would be no Pakistan.

Establishment is friend of US and India is friend of US. Establishment, India and US share a bond that IK refuses to kowtow to them, unlike Showbaz.

It's called democracy and the freedom to be self-critical. This concept will be alien to Indians drowning in the jingoistic Indian media.

On the contrary, the Indian operation went exactly to plan. Shooting down one Indian airplane in friendly fire and losing another one to Pakistani missiles was all part of The Plan. Abhinandan was on a secret mission to sip some Pakistani tea.

Really.

Indian media told me so.

Instead if islamabad the rally should converge on GHQ rawalpindi and perform a mob arrest on army leadership.

Not really. It was a result of Muslim subjugation under British. If British weren’t in South Asia then there would be no Pakistan.

Because before British , Muslims were ruling subcontinent. Khair there's no point in going back and forth. What happened was destiny and we have an opportunity to make a great nation , just need to strive to fulfill the vision of our founding fathers. Imran Khan and others like him will lead us towards this.

I hope you apologise when you're proven wrong btw

Last edited:
Pakistan cannot progress without purge of East India Company remnants/agents.

Pakistan sovereignty cannot be compromised. 70 years stagnant economy, terror attacks cannot be tolerated anymore.

Ngl, personally I think ethnic based nation states logically make more sense.

Probably an unpopular opinion here since Pakistan is literally the opposite, but making multi-ethnic countries thrive is difficult especially when the ethnicities within differ a lot, phenotypically and level of conservatism. Culturally too of course, but in Pakistan's case it's not too much of an issue as it's very similar already and heavily Islamically influenced.

Ngl, personally I think ethnic based nation states logically make more sense.

Probably an unpopular opinion here since Pakistan is literally the opposite, but making multi-ethnic countries thrive is difficult especially when the ethnicities within differ a lot, phenotypically and level of conservatism. Culturally too of course, but in Pakistan's case it's not too much of an issue as it's very similar already and heavily Islamically influenced.

Maybe an issue for other countries but
It's not an issue in Pakistan, ethnic based politics is dying out. There is a collective sense of unity although this needs to be promoted more.

IK/PTI has mass support from all over the country

Maybe an issue for other countries but
It's not an issue in Pakistan, ethnic based politics is dying out. There is a collective sense of unity although this needs to be promoted more.

IK/PTI has mass support from all over the country
Lmao it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

There is mass support due to alleged American involvement that's it.

Tbh uniting two massive powerhouses (Punjabis and Pashtuns) who have controversial history and casual racism for both was pretty hard, but was pulled off. But with Afghanistan present, not going to be easy at all. Pashtun will choose another Pashtun regardless of nationality.

Lmao it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

There is mass support due to alleged American involvement that's it.

Tbh uniting two massive powerhouses (Punjabis and Pashtuns) who have controversial history and casual racism for both was pretty hard, but was pulled off. But with Afghanistan present, not going to be easy at all. Pashtun will choose another Pashtun regardless of nationality.

You only think its bad because you weren't around in the 1970's where it was at its peak. Its been on steady decline since then.

No they don' t. Afghanistan can't really do anything.

With time + when Pakistan starts developing peoplw will eventually merge into one and all these issues won't exist.

Back
Top Bottom