What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

Why bring religion into it. Even in India, Punjabis dislike the rest of you laagar baagars. I’ve met countless sikhs in the states that told me they hate hindus. They hate when your gurus walk around naked in Punjab.
Religious difference is the fundamental reason for social tension in the subcontinent. This has been so for a millennia.

It is false to say that the majority of Sikhs in India dislike the rest of India.

Religious difference is the fundamental reason for social tension in the subcontinent. This has been so for a millennia.

It is false to say that the majority of Sikhs in India dislike the rest of India.

There’s literally vids on YouTube of sikhs making fun of Guttar Pradesh bhaiyyas in Punjab, but okay buddy...

Dr Moeed Pirzada points out how India may be planning some misadventure at LOC to distract from, and break the momentum of, Imran Khan's jalsas. Kill a few bhikari villagers or soldiers. A gift from a friend to Showbaz?

Is Pakistani blood that cheap? Pointless thread!

There’s literally vids on YouTube of sikhs making fun of Guttar Pradesh bhaiyyas in Punjab, but okay buddy...
I'm sure there can be YouTube videos of Indian Punjabis cussing Pakistan as well. If you are a graduate of YT university, then you have me bested :cheers:

I'm sure there can be YouTube videos of Indian Punjabis cussing Pakistan as well. If you are a graduate of YT university, then you have me bested :cheers:

Anecdotal evidence would suggest that Punjabis in India don’t really like other Indians as much as you would like to think.

Really? 😂

Sipra sb, SS is close to establishment. Indian state understand where strategic decisions are made in Pakistan. If anything, they would support PTI to fan the internal fire.
Establishment is taking orders form their and India's mai baap, Amreeka bahadur...

They've been brought together with all American toadies in the region including Gov't of India to work for Pax-Americana under the "largest trading partner" (not my words but establishment's head Bajwa's) danda...

Maybe Kabulis like you to an extent.
Afghans like India out of pure spite and hatred for Pakistan, they don't neighbor or have contact with Indians so they don't know much about them and their mentality. The vast majority of Afghans probably barely know that India is a country and that's it, but I have run into Afghans myself who hated Indians on the net, not much but they do exist.

Anecdotal evidence would suggest that Punjabis in India don’t really like other Indians as much as you would like to think.
I'm not convinced of the credibility of the anecdotal evidence you may want to cite. Empirically speaking, Punjabis continue to pay their direct and indirect taxes like every other citizen of India. If they refuse to do so, I'll certainly take what you claim to be the truth. :pop:

I'm not convinced of the credibility of the anecdotal evidence you may want to cite. Empirically speaking, Punjabis continue to pay their direct and indirect taxes like every other citizen of India. If they refuse to do so, I'll certainly take what you claim to be the truth. :pop:

You can keep placating the facade if it makes you feel better. Those farmer protests really exposed the true feelings of Punjabis regardless of how you want to spin doctor it.

You can keep placating the facade if it makes you feel better. Those farmer protests really exposed the true feelings of Punjabis regardless of how you want to spin doctor it.
Farmers protest was a protest against a policy reversal of ruling establishment. This is not a barometer of Punjabis hating India. There was a lot of empathy for this protest by political parties in India that are not aligned with BJP.

You have moved from YT videos to Farmers protest now. Good improvement. But it is not enough to break the 'facade' :pop:

Farmers protest was a protest against a policy reversal of ruling establishment. This is not a barometer of Punjabis hating India. There was a lot of empathy for this protest by political parties in India that are not aligned with BJP.

You have moved from YT videos to Farmers protest now. Good improvement. But it is not enough to break the 'facade' :pop:

Coping mechanism level 99

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Continue burying head in the sand my bharti fraaand.

Afghans like India out of pure spite and hatred for Pakistan, they don't neighbor or have contact with Indians so they don't know much about them and their mentality.

Diaspora Afghans know very well about Hindutva so the religious Pashtuns don't like them. But, they all hate Pakistan. Also they are allergic to Akhand Bharat concept.

Excessive use of laugh smileys and a YT video come back is the tell tale sign of coping - 'fraand'. Your arguments are devolving. Try again :cheers:

Bro most East Punjabis are pro India, Sikhs make up most of Indian army. Canada doesn't represent East Punjab lmfaoo. Also, like 40% of East Punjab is Hindu.

You Punjabis love and bend over for Indians, don't lie. You listen to their music, are first in line to watch and buy their garbage low quality films/serials, and jerk off to and simp for their actresses (ie Sunny Leone). Veena Malik, Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan, guess what they all have in common?

Damn 💀💀

I just wish we would start a war with India. Enough of proxies playing around. Let's go at it.

Allah Hu akbar.

Back
Top Bottom