What's new

Imran Khan Toofani Jalsay | Storm moving towards Islamabad | Why these cities? Signals from India?

Including China.
Really? ๐Ÿ˜‚

There is a weightage in what Dr. Moeed. India may go for some fake venture, to protect the current regime.
Sipra sb, SS is close to establishment. Indian state understand where strategic decisions are made in Pakistan. If anything, they would support PTI to fan the internal fire.

umh you do know that except for Lahore -central Punjab, other places have a deep dislike for everything Indian? it's only because of CP that someone in the country is even trying to somewhat normalize stuff , all others do not like Indians, some for historical reasons, some for religious reasons
and we aint built like Bangladesh ill tell you that much
I'm curious about why people in Central Punjab may like to tolerate Indians? I would guess some Indian immigrants to Pakistan may have a soft corner for dealing with India ๐Ÿค”

I am talking about the ordinary pakistani.

The poor public, the awam, who do not have the Luxury to "hate" India or anyone.

This luxury of "hating" India belongs to the "upper middle class" with US flags and "foreign residency"
This seems like a simplistic view to me. The foot soldiers of militancy against India are not likely from upper middle class. Their families are okay with what they do and that indicates these people are not merely brainwashed by training. For whatever reason, I expect that there are Pakistanis across all section of society who wish to do India harm. :unsure:

I'm curious about why people in Central Punjab may like to tolerate Indians? I would guess some Indian immigrants to Pakistan may have a soft corner for dealing with India ๐Ÿค”
I genuinely don't know - and I just want to make one point clear no one "likes" India
It's just some are less hardcore than others

Nothing to do with immigrant cause karachites very much dislike India

Are you serious? mouth breathing morons like IK, Fawad Chaudhry, and Sheikh Rasheed are the best assets an enemy country can ever ask for. This is a completely baseless conspiracy theory and he provides no evidence whatsoever, just pure speculation with no substance.

I genuinely don't know - and I just want to make one point clear no one "likes" India
It's just some are less hardcore than others

Nothing to do with immigrant cause karachites very much dislike India
Yes, I don't expect average people to like India. Religious animosity in the sub continent has existed for a millennium now. There are likely to be some liberals who may fancy a good relationship with India.

As for immigrants from India, I know that some of them are likely to be hardcore. But these Pakistanis do have some relatives across India. Perhaps it would be personally convenient for them if there is easy visa to travel etc.

Rest of Punjabis hate Indians more than anyone else.
You Punjabis love and bend over for Indians, don't lie. You listen to their music, are first in line to watch and buy their garbage low quality films/serials, and jerk off to and simp for their actresses (ie Sunny Leone). Veena Malik, Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan, guess what they all have in common?

If we are "monsters". you are the only people claiming it.

Rest of the world thinks of us as nice guys. Including China.

Now Schizophrenia OTOH is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.

So which is more likely ? The rest of the world is Crazy ? or ........
If you truly believe what you wrote then I think you should really visit your psych

You Punjabis love and bend over for Indians, don't lie. You listen to their music, are first in line to watch and buy their garbage low quality films/serials, and jerk off to and simp for their actresses (ie Sunny Leone). Veena Malik, Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan, guess what they all have in common?

Donโ€™t confuse Punjabis with Lahoris my retarded fraand.

Only Lahoris worship Indians. Come visit rural Punjab before spewing diarrhea from the mouth.

Dr Moeed Pirzada points out how India may be planning some misadventure at LOC to distract from, and break the momentum of, Imran Khan's jalsas. Kill a few bhikari villagers or soldiers. A gift from a friend to Showbaz?

Moeed Pirzada is a complete idiot who is lost his credibility a long time ago & tried to keep himself relevant with globalvillagespaces.com or some cwap like that. He is very desperate these days, as can be seen by a completely looney conspiracy theory that he is peddling. One can gauge his quality of analysis merely by seeing the OP's own history of sharing looney conspiracies & unhinged posts.

Who are you & why did you not take your medicines today?

If we are "monsters". you are the only people claiming it.

Rest of the world thinks of us as nice guys. Including China.

Now Schizophrenia OTOH is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.

So which is more likely ? The rest of the world is Crazy ? or ........
No one thinks about you at all

Yes, I don't expect average people to like India. Religious animosity in the sub continent has existed for a millennium now. There are likely to be some liberals who may fancy a good relationship with India.

As for immigrants from India, I know that some of them are likely to be hardcore. But these Pakistanis do have some relatives across India. Perhaps it would be personally convenient for them if there is easy visa to travel etc.

Why bring religion into it. Even in India, Punjabis dislike the rest of you laagar baagars. Iโ€™ve met countless sikhs in the states that told me they hate hindus. They hate when your gurus walk around naked in Punjab.

take your pills already my extra hormonal fraand
its time
only thing in common is that they all look good

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom