What's new

Imran Khan says poor people are the scum of the Earth

Oh bahi video dekha jo raha hai to ghalat bnani to na kar na. Where did Imran saidthat poor people are the scum of the Earth?

I would read it as only those people should come into power who come not to earn from it. Here being rich or poor is not relevant. For example Zardari is said to have 8 Billion US Dollars and is one of the richest persons of the country - yet his hungr for power and money hasn't quenched. He despite of being rich doesn't qualify to be there. Likewise there are poor who don't own billions and who are happy for whatever Allah has given them. Like Javaid Hashmi. So where I agree that whoever comes to politics shouldn't come to earn out of it, I disagree that only poor would misuse politics.

@SUPARCO :rofl: I think even with people as poor Urdu understanding as me can understand the context of his speech!! Dont spread hatred!! We have enough in Pakistan jo tumhay chittar say dho day gay for no literal purpose!

Last edited by a moderator:
@SUPARCO :rofl: I think even with people as poor Urdu understanding as me can understand the context of his speech!! Dont spread hatred!! We have enough in Pakistan jo tumhay chittar say dho day gay for no literal purpose!

:rofl::rofl:

Salaam to SUPARCO,

:pakistan:

BS. Try Harder?

Salaam to SUPARCO.

haha nw dis wz funny...u copied him!

Salam @SUPARCO

Imran used poor wording, however any person with a little bit of common sense can understand what Imran actually wanted to say...

so @SUPARCO you are just being out of common sense and you cannot buy it from any shop.

problem is with your common sense, and not with what Imran said...

Salam !

:omghaha:

Salam @SUPARCO

Imran used poor wording, however any person with a little bit of common sense can understand what Imran actually wanted to say...

so @SUPARCO you are just being out of common sense and you cannot buy it from any shop.

Salam !

:omghaha:

The Infamous Interview of Imran Khan

"Only the rich should rule Pakistan"
"Poor people are just blood suckers"

Poor Politicians are corrupt Imran Khan Zani Insaf PTI - YouTube

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

What does Imran Khan mean by the above?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

he didnt use the work poor here, he said those people shouldnt come who's stomach doesnt fill up with enough money and they are greedy, those people who are not greedy should come to the politics, for example he gave example of parliament and said there are bhoka nanga people, where as infact those sitting in parliament are mostly rich class not poor or middle class

Salam @SUPARCO

i agree very poor choice of words........

He did not say that poor are scum of the earth. However, it reflects very badly on his intellect and maturity when he goes on to say that only well off people should come to politics and not the poor who 'represent a need to steal' - bhookhe nange?

In fact, Imran Khan's words can very correctly be interpreted as - All poor are corrupt.

It is not his slip of tongue, nor his poor choice of words, rather a mindset heavily biased against financially poor people.

A very similar bias is already at work in Pakistan, where only the people who are graduate are allowed to contest elections. So someone who wasn't fortunate enough to get higher education is by default stripped of the rights to contest in the elections - the right that shall go equally to all citizens, irrespective of religion, gender, color, financial means, and educational qualifications.

Back
Top Bottom