What's new

Imran Khan Orders to Launch E-Voting System for Next Elections

PTI minister is not complaining about kidnapping drama.. infact he is justifying their disappearance by referring to delays in previous elections.... does he know previous elections were organized by care taker govt. headed by Hassan Askari, who was in fact accused of using state machinery to rig elections in favor of PTI, but still if we believe PTI minister than there's a strong case against Hassan Askari, which create need to arrest him without delay...

PTI minister is not complaining about kidnapping drama.. infact he is justifying their disappearance by referring to delays in previous elections.... does he know previous elections were organized by care taker govt. headed by Hassan Askari, who was in fact accused of using state machinery to rig elections in favor of PTI, but still if we believe PTI minister than there's a strong case against Hassan Askari, which create need to arrest him without delay...

chrome-error://chromewebdata

1613927633800.png

topi drama like always by pmln enjoy the show. answer the above if you can.

how come mariyam shared the video and it turn out he's pmln.

View attachment 718053View attachment 718053

wait for a day or two that guy will also come on surface. E-voting biometrics and paper voting should be conducted at the same time.

@BATMAN check my above reply told you to wait for a day or two here is the guy for you.

Pmln are liars and corrupt to the core their supporters are no difference.

I deduce you lost argument....
Even ministers of PTI have very ill cultured language and as usual baseless accusations in their defense! .

what happened to your foriegner ranting anyways carry on your crying lol.

@BATMAN check my above reply told you to wait for a day or two here is the guy for you.

Why few days.. what is the difficulty for THE all power full regime, to produce statements of kidnapped staff until now?

If PMLN is liar does not mean PTI has right to rig elections and use security institutions in process.
The tone of PTI clearly hint they are playing politics of divide and clash.
what happened to your foriegner ranting anyways carry on your crying lol.
What about it? when you go out of context... try to quote the message which you are referring to.

your two statements makes no sense... which translate as PMLN is kidnapper and PMLN is filming its own kidnapping and than terminating kidnapping to the vehicle of PTI rangers, while you alone in all of PTI is insisting and intimidating.

Anyway can you explain what was security staff was doing at the time of (as you state) kidnapping of of presiding officer?

How do you understand the formal statement of election commission? Which states all of provincial administration was missing same as staff of 20 polling stations. Should we believe all of administration (incl. IG police, CM Punjab) were in same situation as the missing polling staf?

Only a terrorist patwari's statements make sense to you. You people are the same breed of terrorists as the Altaf's MQM. You lot can jerk each other off all you want, yet you stand exposed in front of the public.

Why few days.. what is the difficulty for THE all power full regime, to produce statements of kidnapped staff until now?

If PMLN is liar does not mean PTI has right to rig elections and use security institutions in process.
The tone of PTI clearly hint they are playing politics of divide and clash.

What about it? when you go out of context... try to quote the message which you are referring to.
Aj khota khor double dehaari laga raha hai.... Malka Maryam khush hogi.

Chalo sahi hai iskay bhookay nangay bacha kuch roti shoti hi kha liengaye.

Only a terrorist patwari's statements make sense to you. You people are the same breed of terrorists as the Altaf's MQM. You lot can jerk each other off all you want, yet you stand exposed in front of the public.

How is it related to your claim of PMLN kidnapped polling staff?
Give proof in support of your claim... i'm waiting.

EVM may remove bogus votes & rigging, but it's certainly not death of sexually transmitted democracy - only way to dislodge current political elite is to empower local governments and transfer local administration and development to local governments so that people who vote for petty issues will be doing so in local government elections not in provincial and national elections - and wait for older generation whose loyalties are with political leaders and their offspring instead of nation die down.

So finally we established who is accused of being captured red handed stealing votes.
I never expected that he will accept that he was involved in crime. There are many open questions. It basically boils down to investigations. He as well should have given his statement to rangers first and the police officer in charge of his security, because unlike staff from 20 polling stations, he was not missing and what ever happened with him is all recorded on videos, with plenty of witnesses.
I hope the case is investigated by honest and upright police officer, like SSP Gondal.

Shitting Noony toons lost from their home ground as well and as usual crying foul.. Zaleel hona is their fate

i was a very small part of the team which suggested E-Voting to Nadra back in 2008 i think, without going much into details it was based on Verisign Class 3 digital certificates, if enforced it would have eliminated multiple votes, bogus votes and other voting related things while making the process way faster.

It never happened, go figure

Will media and opposition allow it to happen?
If PTI ends up winning, the opposition will do what the Republicans did, they'll claim the systems were hacked, and made to vote for PTI. They'll continue to claim fraud, despite no evidence existing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom