What's new

Imran Khan Orders to Launch E-Voting System for Next Elections

I wonder, what's the credibility of the state.

Video is of PMLN MPA running with the bag. If polling station officer was running with the bag instead, why didn't so many Patwaris present with their phones made a video of him instead?

Oh wait ... Patwaris don't have enough brain cells to think of making videos of such things! Right?

I wonder, what's the credibility of the state.

چودھری عادل بخش چٹھہ پی پی52 سے پاکستان مسلم لیگ (ن) کے ٹکٹ پر ایم پی اے کے امیدوار رہ چکے ہیں۔.

Start kardo ab rona

چودھری عادل بخش چٹھہ پی پی52 سے پاکستان مسلم لیگ (ن) کے ٹکٹ پر ایم پی اے کے امیدوار رہ چکے ہیں۔.

Start kardo ab rona

He looks like a foreigner... and is sitting in rangers vehicle with all comfort.
He seems to be a some VIP state guest. Had he already left the country or enjoying kebab in foreign office?

There won't be any fair election in pakistan ....last time we had it and result was breakup ...elections will always be managed...

Video is of PMLN MPA running with the bag. If polling station officer was running with the bag instead, why didn't so many Patwaris present with their phones made a video of him instead?

Oh wait ... Patwaris don't have enough brain cells to think of making videos of such things! Right?

Rangers must produce the person to media, which is handed over to them by PMLN.

May be fanatics here are able to construct a logic in hiding the criminal.

there are also allegations that ministers were present in polling stations, while polling stations were off limits to voters.

Last edited:

He looks like a foreigner... and is sitting in rangers vehicle with all comfort.
He seems to be a some VIP state guest. Had he already left the country or enjoying kebab in foreign office?

topi drama like always by pmln enjoy the show. answer the above if you can.

how come mariyam shared the video and it turn out he's pmln.

IMG_20210220_203307.png
IMG_20210220_203307.png

wait for a day or two that guy will also come on surface. E-voting biometrics and paper voting should be conducted at the same time.

E-voting biometrics and paper voting should be conducted at the same time.
Count them first properly.

NADRA keeps selling data to any and every entity with a little money.

Right now citizens of Iran and Afghanistan vote in Pakistan freely.

Count them first properly.

NADRA keeps selling data to any and every entity with a little money.

Right now citizens of Iran and Afghanistan vote in Pakistan freely.

Have you ever voted in Pakistan?

regarding Nadra sells to whom while whatsapp, facebook everything is already holding by some third party.

Have you ever voted in Pakistan

You see i can claim i have never voted in my entire life but what evidence can i bring if the government brings out a forged ballot paper in my name?

Where are my invisible rights in exchange for my visibly invisible ballot?

I come from a privileged background to witness polling day in Pakistan and ballot counts.

What happens in Pakistan. Stays in Pakistan. Stop making a joke out of your country

You see i can claim i have never voted in my entire life but what evidence can i bring if the government brings out a forged ballot paper in my name?

Where are my invisible rights in exchange for my visibly invisible ballot?

I come from a privileged background to witness polling day in Pakistan and ballot counts.

What happens in Pakistan. Stays in Pakistan. Stop making a joke out of your country
this is why we have to bring E voting system and its not because pti is doing any party could have done I would have supported.

we need biometric system with paper voting this is the only way to make this system workable otherwise there was a time when ppl dont even go to voting station and vote been casted already. I am sure same thing happening in punjab as well in weak stations.

Rangers must produce the person to media, which is handed over to them by PMLN.

May be fanatics here are able to construct a logic in hiding the criminal.

there are also allegations that ministers were present in polling stations, while polling stations were off limits to voters.

This person must be Khalai Makhlooq :lol:

RO was sent all Form 45 by 8pm - both PMLN and PTI have the copies of all those Form 45. All this bags etc drama was done by PMLN during the night because they knew the result by 8pm - PMLN lost! PMLN tried to steal and temper with bags for a recount and got caught!

This person must be Khalai Makhlooq :lol:

RO was sent all Form 45 by 8pm - both PMLN and PTI have the copies of all those Form 45. All this bags etc drama was done by PMLN during the night because they knew the result by 8pm - PMLN lost! PMLN tried to steal and temper with bags for a recount and got caught!

If you or police had any shred of evidence, you would have hanged all of PMLN.

Produce the RO before media.

If you or police had any shred of evidence, you would have hanged all of PMLN.

Produce the RO before media.

We are not murderers like you lot! Remember Model Town massacre where a pregnant woman was shot point blank by your people?

We've also caught one of your killers. He's safe in jail.

this is why we have to bring E voting system and its not because pti is doing any party could have done I would have supported.

we need biometric system with paper voting this is the only way to make this system workable otherwise there was a time when ppl dont even go to voting station and vote been casted already. I am sure same thing happening in punjab as well in weak stations.

Just a week ago, i said instead of senate elections general election process should be made fool proof and every vote should be reconfirm able by the voter him self.
Friends of kulbhoshan yadev could not digest the idea and started with usual mouth diarrhea at their family forum.

No excuse is admissible, If Musharraf can build NADRA in one years time, why than those who suddenly want show of hands in senate are failing to build a basic electoral system in 3 years of rule, where every vote is counted the moment it's casted.

We are not murderers like you lot! Remember Model Town massacre where a pregnant woman was shot point blank by your people?

We've also caught one of your killers. He's safe in jail.

I simply asked you to take your evidence to police... and you start accusing me of being murder!

It is not my job to punish murderer of model town and you have done enough murders using this one excuse.

If you can advise Imran Khan to to murder Edhi, than no one is out of reach.

Today Imran Khan has his own police and tiger force, his pockets are full of remittance riyal and IMF$. He is more dangerous than ever.

Back
Top Bottom