What's new

Imran Khan Orders to Launch E-Voting System for Next Elections

how come mariyam shared the video and it turn out he's pmln.

I suppose it was PMLN, what's wrong? I see a crowd carrying their discovery to (assuming) police, while the person in black suit seemed to be leading the crowd, who as well is being addressed as Sir!
In the picture here you can see same person pointing at the sack of votes, which allegedly is recovered from rangers.
1613869075873.png

Now would you respond to the video, which you quoted in which the cursed culprit is sitting in ranger's vehicle!
Who is that foreigner looking person? what is he doing in Daska elections? If he's foreigner his record should be easily found from immigration, unless he didn't came from Taftan. BUT if he's ranger still his identity would be found, unless murdered and buried by PTI tiger force.

Last edited:
this is why we have to bring E voting system and its not because pti is doing any party could have done I would have supported.

we need biometric system with paper voting this is the only way to make this system workable otherwise there was a time when ppl dont even go to voting station and vote been casted already. I am sure same thing happening in punjab as well in weak stations.
i think system would work only if citizens have the gonads to hold their elected representatives accountable.

the political elite live in a state within a state and don't give me false narrative of e ballot being safe from exploitation.

do you want random calls on your phone telling you since you voted for a criminal, you are a criminal yourself.
I am sure same thing happening in punjab as well in weak stations
Biraadri vote need no electronic documentation.

That's real problem in Pakistan... we need to have check and control over this mafia voting on foreign dictation.
Hope once regime is changed, new regime will expose those outsiders who were settled in Punjab by PTI.

Last edited:
I suppose it was PMLN, what's wrong? I see a crowd carrying their discovery to (assuming) police, while the person in black suit seemed to be leading the crowd, who as well is being addressed as Sir!
In the picture here you can see same person pointing at the sack of votes, which allegedly is recovered from rangers.
View attachment 718302

Now would you respond to the video, which you quoted in which the cursed culprit is sitting in ranger's vehicle!
Who is that foreigner looking person? what is he doing in Daska elections? If he's foreigner his record should be easily found from immigration, unless he didn't came from Taftan. BUT if he's ranger still his identity would be found, unless murdered and buried by PTI tiger force.

Check first video of mariam and let me know second. if let's say this guy mariam shared the video to show that he caught someone why he couldn't stop that guy? just got the video and post it and that's it? why mariam announced she has won 78 hours before of the result?

check out fawad chaudry 2016 when he said the same

People are not that stupid anymore. So if pmln wins fine if not dhanli. Now move on and keep cursing IK as your breakfast, lunch and dinner and look forward towards 2023 election.
i think system would work only if citizens have the gonads to hold their elected representatives accountable.

the political elite live in a state within a state and don't give me false narrative of e ballot being safe from exploitation.

do you want random calls on your phone telling you since you voted for a criminal, you are a criminal yourself.

When did last time this voting system worked? 2018? 2012? 2007? before 2000? any example. You don't support for development or change then you say this is because of him and that. ya phir just tafree ke liye?

Last edited:
First ban people with criminal cases , dual nationalities and questionable funds from contesting elections.. If ECP can fix that we might not need a new system..

First ban people with criminal cases , dual nationalities and questionable funds from contesting elections.. If ECP can fix that we might not need a new system..

In assembly including PTI there are like 22 members who has dual nationalities. So I don't think this will ever happen.

Rangers must produce the person to media, which is handed over to them by PMLN.

May be fanatics here are able to construct a logic in hiding the criminal.

there are also allegations that ministers were present in polling stations, while polling stations were off limits to voters.

So you and your patwari gang exposed again! This guy is presiding officer who was kidnapped by PMLN and filmed! It was his bag that was in the hands of the PMLN MPA in the other video.

Next lie please Mr Great Liar!

So you and your patwari gang exposed again! This guy is presiding officer who was kidnapped by PMLN and filmed! It was his bag that was in the hands of the PMLN MPA in the other video.

Next lie please Mr Great Liar!

I guess than it was PTI ministers and PTI tigers, who were filming the ''kidnapping'' footages, which terminated amazingly at the vehicle of rangers!

What about the remaining kidnapped staff from other (20) polling stations? who are reported to have re-appeared in morning.... what have they reported?

I must mention, PTI is openly playing politics of hate and divide... which security agencies are overlooking, which is not a good omen.

Last edited:
Here it can bee seen govt. accusing (supposedly) PMLN for kidnapping staff of 20 polling stations.
allegations are pathetic and bogus considering the fact that every poling station has security staff which comprise of police of Imran Khan and rangers of Bajwa. It's impossible to kidnap poling officers by PMLN.

Last edited:
When did last time this voting system worked? 2018? 2012? 2007? before 2000? any example. You don't support for development or change then you say this is because of him and that. ya phir just tafree ke liye?

This can be hardly categorized as development or progress.

Exploitation, yes.

analysis by usual critics of PMLN:

another analysis:

Last edited:
I guess than it was PTI ministers and PTI tigers, who were filming the ''kidnapping'' footages, which terminated amazingly at the vehicle of rangers!

What about the remaining kidnapped staff from other (20) polling stations? who are reported to have re-appeared in morning.... what have they reported?

I must mention, PTI is openly playing politics of hate and divide... which security agencies are overlooking, which is not a good omen.

:lol: ... your lies continue. More please.

It was PMLN who filmed and it was PMLN (& PMLN lafafas) who released the film as well. They were calling this guy a PTI thief, whereas he was the PO!

This guy is presiding officer who was kidnapped by PMLN and filmed!

:lol: ... your lies continue. More please.

It was PMLN who filmed and it was PMLN (& PMLN lafafas) who released the film as well. They were calling this guy a PTI thief, whereas he was the PO!

your two statements makes no sense... which translate as PMLN is kidnapper and PMLN is filming its own kidnapping and than terminating kidnapping to the vehicle of PTI rangers, while you alone in all of PTI is insisting and intimidating.

Anyway can you explain what was security staff was doing at the time of (as you state) kidnapping of of presiding officer?

How do you understand the formal statement of election commission? Which states all of provincial administration was missing same as staff of 20 polling stations. Should we believe all of administration (incl. IG police, CM Punjab) were in same situation as the missing polling staf?

Back
Top Bottom