What's new

Imran Khan humiliates saudi king, walks away and doesnt wait for kings response

Yes, but the will you explain that misbehaving attitude with a leader of a friendly country.

I don't think, he did it intentionally and knowingly. He had neither reason nor intent to misbehave with the King. I believe, he has some inherent aversion towards protocols and ceremonial postures. So it invariably reflects in all such functions and places. He somehow doesn't feel comfortable in such environments. I doubt, he would ever be able to fully control it. Try living with it.

I don't think, he did it intentionally and knowingly. He had neither reason nor intent to misbehave with the King. I believe, he has some inherent aversion towards protocols and ceremonial postures. So it invariably reflects in all such functions and places. He somehow doesn't feel comfortable in such environments. I doubt, he would ever be able to fully control it. Try living with it.
Yes sir.

it was just a mistake he is new ruler and he is learning protocols . nothing to be wrong here .

and more of his "PTI Sathi" are hell bent on humiliating him, including the one in Foreign office

and more of his "PTI Sathi" are hell bent on humiliating him, including the one in Foreign office

laken jo kaptaan hota hai uski khoobi hoti hai misaal banna.

ye baneygen khalifa ryasat e madina dom.

karlo gal

IK knows that the king was greeting hundreds of heads of states..so he was polite, he knew it wasn't time for talk, just Hello or Ma'a salamah.. and talk to you later.. What are people expecting from these circumstances other than Hi or goodby and see you later?

Last edited:
IK knows that the king was greeting hundreds of heads of states..so he was polite, he knew it wasn't time for talk, just Ma'a salamah.. and talk to you later.. What are people expecting from these circumstances other than goodby and see you later?

Given thread started by Iranian.....we know who is trying to create wedge b/w two :)

I think he is warning king about last attack on Iranian soldiers bus which carry out by Saudi agents in Pakistani army and intelligence service.

He is saying enough is enough and I won't allow your spies in Pakistan create war b/w Iran and Pakistan.

This is unsubstantiated. So hold your horses. Let’s not jump to hysterical conclusions.

i am worried about our economic situation.we need help from arabs.we should give them respect.i also don't understand our neutral stand on iran arab tensions.

i am worried about our economic situation.we need help from arabs.we should give them respect.i also don't understand our neutral stand on iran arab tensions.
if you continue to give Saudis space and man power to attack Iran b/c of money. You face real war with Iran.
Come back to your honor and fight for your country not dollars.

if you continue to give Saudis space and man power to attack Iran b/c of money. You face real war with Iran.
Come back to your honor and fight for your country not dollars.

you should give respect to your neighbors.you give threats to a muslim country,tell it that you can attack it.what do you expect in return? is this what you call honor? this arab iran war is not our war.if you work against pakistani interest and give india special place,pakistan can also do the same.we already have special relations with arabs.whether we help them in war against you or not,it's totally our choice.you talk of war like some game.have you ever seen any war? have you seen your men dying? you disrespect your neighbor and you think you will move on easily.why zarif visited india,pakistan? you will face consequences if you threaten pakistan again.you don't honor your soldiers.recently many soldiers in syria died.it's your useless war but i told you guys earlier that this war,this proxy will end up in iran and see the results.nobody will help you this time,not even pakistan.

you should give respect to your neighbors.you give threats to a muslim country,tell it that you can attack it.what do you expect in return? is this what you call honor? this arab iran war is not our war.if you work against pakistani interest and give india special place,pakistan can also do the same.we already have special relations with arabs.whether we help them in war against you or not,it's totally our choice.you talk of war like some game.have you ever seen any war? have you seen your men dying? you disrespect your neighbor and you think you will move on easily.why zarif visited india,pakistan? you will face consequences if you threaten pakistan again.you don't honor your soldiers.recently many soldiers in syria died.it's your useless war but i told you guys earlier that this war,this proxy will end up in iran and see the results.nobody will help you this time,not even pakistan.
Connect gwadar to chabahar .. we propose Brotherhood...do you accept it? Pipeline didn't work out well... What about this? We are for regional cooperation

Last edited:
I have seen the video several times.
I think people are very wrong. They greeted each other warmly. IK gestured to the interpreter as he was leaving. Probably asking him to thank the king for his kindness. Arabs are extremely sensitive. IK is a mans man. I am sure offence is only in the media

Back
Top Bottom