What's new

Imran Khan and Article 62

icenfire

New Recruit

Reaction score
Imran Khan overwhemingly supports the agenda of Tahirul Qadri without activly participating in the march.

Following is the excerpt of Article 62 of Constitution of Pakistan.

(d) he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;

My question is does Imran Khan fulfill the above requirement, keeping in view his doubtful past.

If someone challenges his nomination papers and demands DNA test for his illgitimate daughter which Imran Khan never denies, what will he do?

Imran supportes please understand Tahirul Qadri agenda is only to stop Imran Khan, as there will be much hue and cry in respect of yhis clause, and excuses like personal matter, it was past, he is innocent might not work.

My question is how Imran Khan is eligible to run in election keeping in view this clause?

Imran Khan overwhemingly supports the agenda of Tahirul Qadri without activly participating in the march.

(d) he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;

My question is does Imran Khan fulfill the above requirement, keeping in view his doubtful past.

If someone challenges his nomination papers and demands DNA test for his illgitimate daughter which Imran Khan never denies, what will he do?

Imran supportes please understand Tahirul Qadri agenda is only to stop Imran Khan, as there will be much hue and cry in respect of yhis clause, and excuses like personal matter, it was past, he is innocent might not work.

My question is how Imran Khan is eligible to run in election keeping in view this clause?

Great Post!!

Now kids, This exactly called "running with hare and hunting with the hounds":smokin:

There are lots of "Ifs".

My personal believe is, they move PTI forward, when IK couldn't achieve for what He got support, a new 'Character" came into existence. i.e. Tahir, who is clearing way for Musharaf return. And Tahir and IK most likely move in different directions even may become rivals.

There are lots of "Ifs".

My personal believe is, they move PTI forward, when IK couldn't achieve for what He got support, a new 'Character" came into existence. i.e. Tahir, who is clearing way for Musharaf return. And Tahir and IK most likely move in different directions even may become rivals.

Establishment wants IK/PTI to go in alliance with TUQ sooner than later....Plain and simple!!

Now this is the time for IK to show maturity and true leadership, if IK didn't budges i might thinks to vote him in 2018:coffee:

lol go ahead... for many u wont go to Pakistan for do DNA test. If it was his daughter he would been arrested when he was in UK.

if u survive....

Establishment wants IK/PTI to go in alliance with TUQ sooner than later....Plain and simple!!

Now this is the time for IK to show maturity and true leadership, if IK didn't budges i might thinks to vote him in 2018:coffee:

O! Khuda key wastey yaar, band karo yeh bakwas.

The man has risked his life and everything he had, for us and we don't stop this rant. At least now, after 17 years of his struggle, stop for a minute and listen what he is saying. Has he ever talked about himself ? has he ever ventured for his own glory ? What did he not have that he would be running around like a tornado.

What are we ?

Afsos, sad-afsos.

What are we comparing him with ? Zaradari ? Nawaz Shareef ?

O! Khuda key wastey yaar, band karo yeh bakwas.

The man has risked his life and everything he had, for us and we don't stop this rant. At least now, after 17 years of his struggle, stop for a minute and listen what he is saying. Has he ever talked about himself ? has he ever ventured for his own glory ? What did he not have that he would be running around like a tornado.

What are we ?

Afsos, sad-afsos.

What are we comparing him with ? Zaradari ? Nawaz Shareef ?

Yeh, anyone speaking truth, & change in pakistan is traitor,dual nationalist,conspirator,backd by establishment,CIA, MI6,RAW & he is this & that?
Bt for the dirtiest of the politicians of pakistan , he still is 1000 times better?
62 can't be implemented on IK,cause that baby gril isn't living in pakistan? Bt if that some 1 thinks, he must strat matching his dam DNA,s with his father too, cause thn EC must hve to ask all the politicians to prove themselves that they are the legal ones from their fathers, & can't see that happening?
Specilly NS & SS ?lol lol lol
Don't try to launch prapoganda threads,against the leadership of change? Cause it will meet full force!lol lol lol

Idiots have no cure , world may find a cure for cancer but it cannot find a cure for idiots , so i will advice PTI fellow to not degrade themselves by getting unto useless discussion .

Idiots have no cure , world may find a cure for cancer but it cannot find a cure for idiots , so i will advice PTI fellow to not degrade themselves by getting unto useless discussion .

You are right and this is a troll thread. Imran khan has nothing to prove all is clear. He is well on mark according to article 62.

is he still the same? he is commonly known as wali allah, honest man, truthful etc etc....

Nothing can stop Imran Khan....

he didnt when he had a chance, when party workers got desperate even then he took the right decision and didnt become part of derailing or creating a situation... he has shown time and again..infact he is the saviour of the process of election today...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom