What's new

Imran Khan, a Traitor, defends terror suspects

wat imran khan is sayin is rit. he is tryin to tell u that y do ppl raise their arms againt gov. just go to balochistan and see how backward it is compared to other provinces of pakistan. provincial autonomy was promised which was never given. money which they get for their natural resources is equal to nothing. the only major investment which has been made in balochistan is Gwadar port. when they protest, gov sends army in there.
now wat if gov tells u that she wont do anything to bring u out of poverty. ur resources will be used for the development work in other provinces. and also if u ever wish to complain army will be sent in to kill u. wont u take up arms and start targetin gov installations. also will u not hate ppl from other parts of pakistan who have been consumin ur resources.
if we want independent movements in balochistan to die down then we need to understand that all of us owe a lot to balochistan. we need to give them their rights and atleast let them have the ownership of their resources. y not get rid of all the reasons which make balochis to support independent movement, instead of goin after BLA everytime.
A Beautiful and Logical Post, May your tribe Increase! You hit the nail on spot! Development should be the Agenda!

International means involving more than one country...if Britian has also banned the BLA apart from Pakistan (taking ur word),then omar is correct...BLA ia an internationally banned organisation.

Dear Orion,

Do you think before you put your foot in your mouth or do you just enjoy the taste of it.

International = More than two countries.

international - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Main Entry: 1in·ter·na·tion·al
Pronunciation: \ˌin-tər-ˈnash-nəl, -ˈna-shə-nəl\
Function: adjective
Date: 1780
1 : of, relating to, or affecting two or more nations <international trade>
2 : of, relating to, or constituting a group or association having members in two or more nations <international movement>

Regards

Dear Orion,
Do you think before you put your foot in your mouth or do you just enjoy the taste of it.
International = More than two countries.

international - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: 1in·ter·na·tion·al
Pronunciation: &#716;in-t&#601;r-&#712;nash-n&#601;l, -&#712;na-sh&#601;-n&#601;l
Function: adjective
Date: 1780
1 : of, relating to, or affecting two or more nations <international trade>
2 : of, relating to, or constituting a group or association having members in two or more nations <international movement>
Regards

Dear 'Neutral'
and u sir a perfect example of a human without a spine...must be tough propping urself up in a chair to dish out the insults that u so religiously do.Bravo!!

how abt the 'whole ' defination...missed it i guess??
3 : active, known, or reaching beyond national boundaries <an international reputation>
INTERNATIONAL - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

BLA banned in the uk...in 2006 by John Reid..as an international terrorist organistaion.Period.
“The Balochistan Liberation Army has been listed as an organisation that funds, and promotes terrorism in the United Kingdom The group has also been listed a terror group by MIPT Terrorism Knowledge base, an organzation funded by the US Dept. for homeland Security” Wikipedia

Banned nationally by Pakistan...also by Britain (two or more countries by defination)plus listed by the US.Now if that u dont consider calling that an international ban then how abt u suggest another term or one that u think is 'appropiate'?
Oh and do write the useful,civil part if possible before the usual insulting and intimidating opening that u so often use...it'll save me some precious time.

Thanks

:pakistan:
BALOUCHISTAN IS A PART OF PAKISTAN & EVER BE IN PAKISTAN INSHALLAH, I WANT ALSO LIKE TO REMIND THOSE WHO NOT BELEAVE IN

"KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN"
THAT KASHMIR WILL BE SOON THE PART OF PAKISTAN,

MERE HAATH MAI QALAM HAI
MERE ZEHAN MAI UJAALA

MUJHAY KIYA DABA SAKAY GA
KOI ZULMATO KA PAALA

MUJHAY FIKR AMN-E-ALAM
TUJHAY APNI ZAAT KA GHAM

TU GHAROOB HO RAHA HAI
MAIN TALU HONAY WALA

How can some people possibly defend what Imran Khan is saying. He is backing two terrorists, believe it or not BLA is a terrorist group fully supported by RAW. Its quite amusing how some Indians are claiming that Balochis dont want to be a part of Pakistan. I am a Balochi, i am a very proud Pakistani and cant even imagine the land of my ancestors being seperated from my homeland. I am a Pakistani first and a Balochi second, i guess my Indian friends better take a note of that. Its bastards like the leaders of Bugti's, Marris and Mengals who are raising all these issues of seperatism because they simply are greedy for more money. I bet you if Pakistan government offers them a billion dollar each, they will all shut up and became pro Pakistanis. Its them who have completely kept Balochistan backward because prosperity in my province will simply end their rule. Balochistan is a very rich province in terms of natural resources, i hope that these resources are properly exploited so we can end poverty not only in Balochistan but also in Pakistan. These BLA bastards constantly keep blowing gas pipelines in Balochistan, its only affecting the ordinary people but hopefully the government crushes these animals. Just to end, i would like to say we are not Balochis, Sindhi, Pathan or Punjabi; we are all Pakistanis :).

BALOUCHISTAN IS A PART OF PAKISTAN & EVER BE IN PAKISTAN INSHALLAH, I WANT ALSO LIKE TO REMIND THOSE WHO NOT BELEAVE IN

"KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN"
THAT KASHMIR WILL BE SOON THE PART OF PAKISTAN,

MERE HAATH MAI QALAM HAI
MERE ZEHAN MAI UJAALA

MUJHAY KIYA DABA SAKAY GA
KOI ZULMATO KA PAALA

MUJHAY FIKR AMN-E-ALAM
TUJHAY APNI ZAAT KA GHAM

TU GHAROOB HO RAHA HAI
MAIN TALU HONAY WALA

Keep dreaming. It does not cost anything to dream even Africa s part of Pakistan. Just to let you know from Indian side that we will never let it happen.

RK

Keep dreaming. It does not cost anything to dream even Africa s part of Pakistan. Just to let you know from Indian side that we will never let it happen.

RK

YEH KHAWAB NAHI HAQEEQAT HAI, OR HAQEEQAT PASANDI PE YAQEEN KARNA HI HINDUSTAN K HAQ MAI BEHTAR HAI.

JO COUNTRY 10 TERRORIST KO 160 HOURS TAK NAHI SANBHAL SAKA WOH SUPER POWER BANAY KA DREAM DEKH RAHA HAI

:rofl:

Gunmen kill 3 policemen in SW Pakistan

ISLAMABAD, Jan. 14 Unidentified gunmen Wednesday shot dead three policemen in southwestern Pakistan's Quetta city, private TV channel Geo reported.

Unknown attackers riding on a motor bike opened fire on a police mobile vehicle near Government Girls Polytechnic college in Quetta, capital city of Balochistan province.

As a result, a senior police officer Hasan Ali and two other policemen were killed while three other policemen sustained injuries.

The attackers managed to flee from the scene and police cordoned off the area.

Pakistan needs to have military operations in Balochistan to stop the chaos in that province, how many police/troops can we lose in that province?

If you believe the 'Palestinians' are terrorists... then BLA is also terrorist organization. The important words are 'when there is no democratic alternative left'.

If you believe the 'Palestinians' are terrorists... then BLA is also terrorist organization. The important words are 'when there is no democratic alternative left'.

How can you compare Palestenians to BLA?

Balochistan voted in a referendum in 1947 to be part of Pakistan, did Palestine chose to be part of Israel?
Is anyone kicking out Balochis out of their homes and creating settlement camps?

Now we cant have criminals shoot police officers in ANY of our provinces.
What would happen if criminals shot police officers in U.S, U.K, or UAE, the criminal would be thrown in prison, thats what they deserve..its the law.

BLA must be thrown in prison too for their crimes thats the law.

I don't think that Imran Khan is a Traitor, it little bit too harsh, He sometimes talks in a metaphorical way which is style of a Kahn talk. He is a patriotic Pakistani and the only one who put Pakistan on the world map as a cricket Nation.

One thing for sure he is brave and that is what we need as Leader in Pakistan to stand up to bullies and not be bullies into submission by those who do not have good intentions for Pakistan.

How can you compare Palestenians to BLA?

Balochistan voted in a referendum in 1947 to be part of Pakistan, did Palestine chose to be part of Israel?
Is anyone kicking out Balochis out of their homes and creating settlement camps?

Now we cant have criminals shoot police officers in ANY of our provinces.
What would happen if criminals shot police officers in U.S, U.K, or UAE, the criminal would be thrown in prison, thats what they deserve..its the law.

BLA must be thrown in prison too for their crimes thats the law.

The analogy is that people are killed in Palestine and Baluchistan before giving them a chance to prove their innocence.

"must be thrown in prison" --> i agree, after a fair trial
"killed indiscriminately" --> i dont agree

It is a shame that our leader do this, but this is not unique to Baluchistan, it is carried out in all provinces just thesmae, many people disappear from Punjab, sindh and N.W.F.P

It is due mainly to the failure of leadership and their inability to govern. Blushis are our brothers and we are all as Pakistanis suffering from it, we have to keep searching for better leaders and have to stick together for good as well as bad times. And that my friend is called Patriotism.

"THINK NOT WHAT PAKISTAN CAN DO FOR YOU, THINK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PAKISTAN".

Pakistan politicians list

-Hamid Gul as president
-Zaid hamid,Osama Bin Laden n Batiiualllah Masood as Defence minister
-Imran Khan as prime minister

you will see a military superpower

Pakistan politicians list

-Hamid Gul as president
-Zaid hamid,Osama Bin Laden n Batiiualllah Masood as Defence minister
-Imran Khan as prime minister

you will see a military superpower

u being sarcastic or serious???:undecided:

Latest posts