What's new

Imran Khan, a Traitor, defends terror suspects

I think Imran Khan suggests that what else would the people from Baluchistan do if the leader of their nation and the leader of their army would threaten them to be bombed to hell. As a neutral I ask you what would your first response be as a Baluchi?

We need to understand why the BLA is their in the first place what is its purpose and why is it getting stronger and fix those things.

Why did we want liberation from India under the British rule may be the very same reasons that the people of Baluchistan want liberation from us.

The purpose of BLA is simple = Baloch Liberation Army and Pakistani army are not killing Baloch people, their target is the BLA.

Not all Baloch people support the BLA and not all Baloch people want to be separated from Pakistan.

This is nothing like India under British rule. Indians never ruled us, the British did who came from Europe, when British was about to leave our people decided what they wanted for their own land and Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, NWFP & FATA all chose to be part of Pakistan in a referendum in Independence of India Act of 1947, Kashmir was not given the referendum.
And after British left, two independent stated emerged, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan and The Republic of India.

Those trying to break The Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be charged with treason.

The purpose of BLA is simple = Baloch Liberation Army and Pakistani army are not killing Baloch people, their target is the BLA.

Not all Baloch people support the BLA and not all Baloch people want to be separated from Pakistan.

This is nothing like India under British rule. Indians never ruled us, the British did who came from Europe, when British was about to leave our people decided what they wanted for their own land and Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, NWFP & FATA all chose to be part of Pakistan in a referendum in Independence of India Act of 1947, Kashmir was not given the referendum.
And after British left, two independent stated emerged, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan and The Republic of India.

Those trying to break The Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be charged with treason.

The same was the purpose of the IRA but only after years and years of conflict we realised it won't end with violence. If we fight the BLA we are actually putting more Baluchis in their recruitment office than soving our prolem it may be better if we hear them out and maybe give them a democratic chance weaken their resolve of Anti Pakistan feelings and unite us again.

The same was the purpose of the IRA but only after years and years of conflict we realised it won't end with violence. If we fight the BLA we are actually putting more Baluchis in their recruitment office than soving our prolem it may be better if we hear them out and maybe give them a democratic chance weaken their resolve of Anti Pakistan feelings and unite us again.

Theres evidence that foreigners are involved in BLA, Pakistani army cant just sit and watch foreigners do their thing in any of Pakistan's provinces.
The army must eliminate them and in every battle there's civilian casualities.

Theres evidence that foreigners are involved in BLA, Pakistani army cant just sit and watch foreigners do their thing in any of Pakistan's provinces.
The army must eliminate them and in every battle there's civilian casualities.

Evidence was their of foreign hands in almost all terrorist organizations in the world that doesn't mean we go out their and start killing the people we can start fighting intelligently but I think the PA never wants that to happen because I feel that it has become an organization that wants war so the money keeps coming and their houses get better and their pay checks bigger, that is another thing altoghether the point is the area we have won from either the terrorists in FATA or the BLA in Baluchistan we have not exactly done anything to better the lives of the people of Baluchistan.

Evidence was their of foreign hands in almost all terrorist organizations in the world that doesn't mean we go out their and start killing the people we can start fighting intelligently but I think the PA never wants that to happen because I feel that it has become an organization that wants war so the money keeps coming and their houses get better and their pay checks bigger, that is another thing altoghether the point is the area we have won from either the terrorists in FATA or the BLA in Baluchistan we have not exactly done anything to better the lives of the people of Baluchistan.

Again our Pakistani army's target are not civilians, but civilians die in every battle. This is a battle between Pakistani army and terrorists.

As for Balochistan, many developments and construction are going on in many places in Balochistan, everyone wants development, peace, and prosperity in all provinces in Pakistan but terrorists who kill innocent Baloch people and other innocent people because they are not same ethnic group as you are, must be eliminated to have peace and prosperity in the region.

My cousin visited Gwadar once and he said BLA kills anyone whose not Baloch that cant be tolerated in Pakistan. Karachi also has a port and Sindhis welcome all ethnic groups of Pakistan so they can have development and live a better life in their province as well as the country.

We are never going to succeed as a nation and develop all our provinces if terrorist organizations like BLA exist.

Dont forget that Gwadar is supposed to become a large Metropolitan city, if BLA cant tolerate other Pakistanis in the city how will businessmen from other nations come to Gwadar? Pakistan needs to move ahead and compete with the international community, Pakistanis cant live like ancient sardars forever.

Last edited:
Again our Pakistani army's target are not civilians, but civilians die in every battle. This is a battle between Pakistani army and terrorists.

As for Balochistan, many developments and construction are going on in many places in Balochistan, everyone wants development, peace, and prosperity in all provinces in Pakistan but terrorists who kill innocent Baloch people and other innocent people because they are not same ethnic group as you are, must be eliminated to have peace and prosperity in the region.

My cousin visited Gwadar once and he said BLA kills anyone whose not Baloch that cant be tolerated in Pakistan. Karachi also has a port and Sindhis welcome all ethnic groups of Pakistan so they can have development and live a better life in their province as well as the country.

We are never going to succeed as a nation and develop all our provinces if terrorist organizations like BLA exist.

Do you know what I have been to Gwadar myself and lived ther for a week and people I met from interior Baluchistan always tell me how much the government had actually done for them and the picture they paint is not a pretty one I think that if enough had been done BLA would have bot been in existence today.

Omar1984 this is our country the people are ours however crazy you and I have forgotten they are our countrymen guiding them is a better option then kiling them because all that will creat is a cycle of more people coming to fight.

If we look at history all era's of progress have been due to peace not because people were fighting each others brains out. When we point to politicians and tell them they are traitors we need to look at what we say and reflect on what we have done.

You like many others will consider democracy a farce but I think if it can work from USA to Japan and all across Europe it is a farce we can work with as well.

Imran Khan was much admired and respected as a cricketer par excellence. People who knew him in his student days say

All Immie wanted was to play cricket, get laid and smoke pot.

Unquote.

As a young sportsman full of hormones, the above is no different from what hundreds of other young men at Oxford did or desired. However, as a politician, Imran Khan has been a disappointment. He soon realized that only way that he would remain in public eye would to be thru courting controversy. All his party ever had was one seat in 2002 elections, how else could he remain in the limelight and be invited to TV talk shows?

His opposition to action in FATA and his pro Baloch separatist remarks are foolish and contemptible to say the least. He has however, every right to proclaim his views whether we like it or not. His party is not to going to come to power in the foreseeable future, so unless he acts a spy for India or found guilty of gun running, I wouldn’t call him a traitor.

It is a ironic that many members of Pakistan media and indeed of this forum, don’t use this term for Lal Masjid thugs who actually fought PA with guns or for Taliban, who are killing PA jawans every day, but will scream treason if Imran Khan states his views in a court.

Do you know what I have been to Gwadar myself and lived ther for a week and people I met from interior Baluchistan always tell me how much the government had actually done for them and the picture they paint is not a pretty one I think that if enough had been done BLA would have bot been in existence today.

Omar1984 this is our country the people are ours however crazy you and I have forgotten they are our countrymen guiding them is a better option then kiling them because all that will creat is a cycle of more people coming to fight.

If we look at history all era's of progress have been due to peace not because people were fighting each others brains out. When we point to politicians and tell them they are traitors we need to look at what we say and reflect on what we have done.

You like many others will consider democracy a farce but I think if it can work from USA to Japan and all across Europe it is a farce we can work with as well.

What do you mean? the BLA is responsible for torching up thousands of government funded schools, destroying roads, infrastructure from gas pipelines to electricity towers, torturing and killing the local populace. Should the government remain oblivious to that fact and act as if nothing is happening?

We should eliminate such factions from our society by all means.

Where is the rule of law now? the so called voice of the judiciary is now against the law of the land?

This statement by Imran Khan is outrageous to say the least. He should face treason for this statement!

Imran Khan was much admired and respected as a cricketer par excellence. People who knew him in his student days say

All Immie wanted was to play cricket, get laid and smoke pot.

Unquote.

As a young sportsman full of hormones, the above is no different from what hundreds of other young men at Oxford did or desired. However, as a politician, Imran Khan has been a disappointment. He soon realized that only way that he would remain in public eye would to be thru courting controversy. All his party ever had was one seat in 2002 elections, how else could he remain in the limelight and be invited to TV talk shows?

His opposition to action in FATA and his pro Baloch separatist remarks are foolish and contemptible to say the least. He has however, every right to proclaim his views whether we like it or not. His party is not to going to come to power in the foreseeable future, so unless he acts a spy for India or found guilty of gun running, I wouldn’t call him a traitor.

It is a ironic that many members of Pakistan media and indeed of this forum, don’t use this term for Lal Masjid thugs who actually fought PA with guns or for Taliban, who are killing PA jawans every day, but will scream treason if Imran Khan states his views in a court.

Well brother, I think politicians have a duty to put Pakistan first, and when a politician defends a terrorist organization whose ultimate goal is to break Pakistan over the Pakistani army who are trying to stop them...for me that politician is a traitor. Our Pakistani army are giving up their lives so that Pakistanis and Pakistan's future generation can live in peace in all areas of Pakistan and I will always side with the Pakistani army over those who kill because of ethnic groups.

What do you mean? the BLA is responsible for torching up thousands of government funded schools, destroying roads, infrastructure from gas pipelines to electricity towers, torturing and killing the local populace. Should the government remain oblivious to that fact and act as if nothing is happening?

We should eliminate such factions from our society by all means.

Where is the rule of law now? the so called voice of the judiciary is now against the law of the land?

This statement by Imran Khan is outrageous to say the least. He should face treason for this statement!

Gas pipeline blasts in Balochistan cost Rs 526m, NA told

By Tahir Niaz and Irfan Ghauri

ISLAMABAD: In a written statement on Wednesday, the minister for petroleum and natural resources informed the National Assembly that 80 attacks on Sui gas pipelines in Balochistan in the last five years caused a loss of Rs 526.923 million to the government.

He said the blasts occurred at Dera Bugti, Sui, Sibi, Mastung and Bolan areas of the province.

Well brother, I think politicians have a duty to put Pakistan first, and when a politician defends a terrorist organization whose ultimate goal is to break Pakistan over the Pakistani army who are trying to stop them...for me that politician is a traitor. Our Pakistani army are giving up their lives so that Pakistanis and Pakistan's future generation can live in peace in all areas of Pakistan and I will always side with the Pakistani army over those who kill because of ethnic groups.

I read your views an respect them but we also need to get views of Imran Khan because as I said even if Imran Khan is a traitor he is our traitor and our problem to solve although he could have a point and we cannot deny the conditions he has shown of the people of Baluchistan and under those circumstances we cannot deny that they won't take up arms because so did we when we had a war of independance against British troops even at that time it was the most un-democratic thing to do but we still regard some of the veterans from that war as heroes and weaponry of PA is even named in their honour. The point I want to get across is that however crazy they are I don't think fighting them would sort any of our problems.

Like the blowing of our gas pipelines or kidnapping of scientists

mate, suppose if you wake up at morning and find that your some very close realitive has been kidnapped by ISI, FBI or who so ever is doing that and with the consent of the govt, what are you gonna do....they dont put you on trial, they dont tell what are you being punished for..they even dont tell you when this will be over...rather you are sent to abugharib without any evidence..what would be your response?

It is a govts responsibility to take care of each and every citizen. but unfortunatley mr musharaff has done everything to build hatred amongst the balauchis. when a president of a country threatens its own people how does it feel like?

despite of being the most richest province of pakistan interms of minerals and other commodities...the govts have never paid attention to the development of balauchistan...what are they gonna think like....betrayed?

its time now that we start appoligising for our carelessness towards the balauchis....and you'll find that things will start getting better.

and as far as imran khan is concerned, he is the probably most patriotic politician in pakistan...a person who denied primeministership when it was offered to him from a military dictator, says a lot about his stature.:pakistan:

mate, suppose if you wake up at morning and find that your some very close realitive has been kidnapped by ISI, FBI or who so ever is doing that and with the consent of the govt, what are you gonna do....they dont put you on trial, they dont tell what are you being punished for..they even dont tell you when this will be over...rather you are sent to abugharib without any evidence..what would be your response?

If they are responsible for the actions I mentioned above then hell be with them. We should eradicate this menace from our society by all means necessary to serve the national interests of Pakistan.

It is a govts responsibility to take care of each and every citizen. but unfortunatley mr musharaff has done everything to build hatred amongst the balauchis. when a president of a country threatens its own people how does it feel like?

Dude, it was BLA that initiated the horrific actions against the local populace. These people were known traitors they are responsible for actions against the local populace with foreign funding. Heck, even the British couldnt deal with the hooligans in that area. Our government is duty bound to establish rule of law in that area by all means necessary.

despite of being the most richest province of pakistan interms of minerals and other commodities...the govts have never paid attention to the development of balauchistan...what are they gonna think like....betrayed?

Balochistan saw record development during Gen. Musharraf's tenure as President. Heck, they now have telephone, roads, bridges, gas, Gwadar, Schools for women and soo much more. It is the BLA that does not want development because they know when literacy increases their days are numbered.

and as far as imran khan is concerned, he is the probably most patriotic politician in pakistan...a person who denied primeministership when it was offered to him from a military dictator, says a lot about his stature.:pakistan:

I would like to ask again.

Further more, his views on global matters are childish to say the least.

I would like to ask again.

Further more, his views on global matters are childish to say the least.

I am sorry i didnt get the first two sentences, please elaborate.

could you provide with some statements of his..that looked childish to you?

Back
Top Bottom