What's new

Imran Khan, a Traitor, defends terror suspects

mate, suppose if you wake up at morning and find that your some very close realitive has been kidnapped by ISI, FBI or who so ever is doing that and with the consent of the govt, what are you gonna do....they dont put you on trial, they dont tell what are you being punished for..they even dont tell you when this will be over...rather you are sent to abugharib without any evidence..what would be your response?:

If my relative is involved in a terrorist organization like BLA, then he deserves to be in prison.

It is a govts responsibility to take care of each and every citizen. but unfortunatley mr musharaff has done everything to build hatred amongst the balauchis. when a president of a country threatens its own people how does it feel like

Musharaff never threatened the Baloch people, he threatened terrorists, who kill and want to break Pakistan.

despite of being the most richest province of pakistan interms of minerals and other commodities...the govts have never paid attention to the development of balauchistan...what are they gonna think like....betrayed?

Theres been more development projects for Balochistan during Musharaff's era than any other President's time in the history of Pakistan, and currently ALL ETHNIC GROUPS OF PAKISTAN are working on those projects for Balochistan.

its time now that we start appoligising for our carelessness towards the balauchis....and you'll find that things will start getting better

Zardari has and still BLA exists and will continue to exist until our army eradicates them. Did you know the head office of BLA is located in Israel? Did you know that members of BLA have been photographed in New Delhi meeting with Indian government officials?
The Pakistani army cant just sit and watch foreigners doing their thing in any of our provinces.

and as far as imran khan is concerned, he is the probably most patriotic politician in pakistan...a person who denied primeministership when it was offered to him from a military dictator, says a lot about his stature.:pakistan:

God forbid if Imran Khan ever holds office in Pakistan. If he ever becomes president/prime minister he'll allow BLA to make a Greater Balochistan, then he'll allow a Greater Pashtunistan, a Greater Sindistan, he'll break the country and he'll still sit in Lahore claiming hes the most patriotic Pakistani.

If they are responsible for the actions I mentioned above then hell be with them. We should eradicate this menace from our society by all means necessary to serve the national interests of Pakistan.

Unfortunately this menace cannot be eradicated unless these missing people are not recovered, forget about recovering them...people are still being kidnapped.

Dude, it was BLA that initiated the horrific actions against the local populace. These people were known traitors they are responsible for actions against the local populace with foreign funding. Heck, even the British couldnt deal with the hooligans in that area. Our government is duty bound to establish rule of law in that area by all means necessary.

even at the cost of lives of poor civilians??...which is building more hatred towards GOP...more you kill civilians more they (BLA) will get stronger...try and understand.

Balochistan saw record development during Gen. Musharraf's tenure as President. Heck, they now have telephone, roads, bridges, gas, Gwadar, Schools for women and soo much more. It is the BLA that does not want development because they know when literacy increases their days are numbered.

I will appreciate if you prvide some link or stats.

I am sorry i didnt get the first two sentences, please elaborate.

My point was to emphasize the ignorance of Imran Khan when he speaks in support of an organisation which is responsible for breaking the law and other horrific crimes.

could you provide with some statements of his..that looked childish to you?

His views on current affairs like this one and WOT are pretty self explanatory nothing new to explain there. I think you know what I meant.

I am sorry but I have messed up my previous post by this quote thing....:(

If my relative is involved in a terrorist organization like BLA, then he deserves to be in prison.

every human being has a right to defend him/her self when convicted.

Musharaff never threatened the Baloch people, he threatened terrorists, who kill and want to break Pakistan.

Theres been more development projects for Balochistan during Musharaff's era than any other President's time in the history of Pakistan, and currently ALL ETHNIC GROUPS OF PAKISTAN are working on those projects for Balochistan.

I am sorry but Musharaff had a very little to offer to balauchis....all the develpment you are talkin about is a part of the deal with china..had there been any other govt in pak...it would have been the same...so no or very little credit goes to musharaff.

Zardari has and still BLA exists and will continue to exist until our army eradicates them. Did you know the head office of BLA is located in Israel? Did you know that members of BLA have been photographed in New Delhi meeting with Indian government officials?
The Pakistani army cant just sit and watch foreigners doing their thing in any of our provinces.

still you have to have the locals on your side....without it..you cant be successful.

God forbid if Imran Khan ever holds office in Pakistan. If he ever becomes president/prime minister he'll allow BLA to make a Greater Balochistan, then he'll allow a Greater Pashtunistan, a Greater Sindistan, he'll break the country and he'll still sit in Lahore claiming hes the most patriotic Pakistani.

well we have a very strong difference of opinion here.

His views on current affairs like this one and WOT are pretty self explanatory nothing new to explain there. I think you know what I meant.

all he means is to sit and then resolve the issue diplomatically..this war is not helping us..rather is creating more problems for us.

I am sorry if it offends someone but we are fighting this war just because USA wants us.

This isn't anything like Kashmir. Balochistan is NOT a disputed territory unlike Kashmir and secondly BLA is internationally recognized a terrorist organization and Imran Khan, the man who wants to be president of Pakistan, is not only supporting a terrorist organization but also wants to break the country.

It would be really different if Azad Kashmir was holding a freedom struggle against Pakistan because Kashmir is a disputed territory recognized by the entire world, Balochistan is not, its like your guy's Assam.

According to Indians Kashmir is not disputed, but according to u it is. Same is about Blauchistan. Ask Baluchis. They don't want to be part of Pakistan. SAo there is a dispute. Go back to 1947. Balauchsitan and NWFP never wanted to join Pakistan.

RK

According to Indians Kashmir is not disputed, but according to u it is. Same is about Blauchistan. Ask Baluchis. They don't want to be part of Pakistan. SAo there is a dispute. Go back to 1947. Balauchsitan and NWFP never wanted to join Pakistan.

RK

I wonder what are you smoking???. please pass on.

balauchis are patriotic pakistanis....remember when ur fm threatened pak...these balauchis were ready to fight shoulder to shoudler with PAK army.

RK

You are probably the dumbest Indian on this forum.

In a referendum of Independence of India act of 1947, Balochistan, NWFP & FATA, Punjab, Sindh all voted to be part of Pakistan. Kashmir was not given a referendum hence the dispute.

Ask Nehru's children how Nehru was treated when he went to NWFP to convince the locals not to join Pakistan. Our Pashtun Pakistani brothers in NWFP almost killed Nehru and they should have.

I wonder what are you smoking???. please pass on.

balauchis are patriotic pakistanis....remember when ur fm threatened pak...these balauchis were ready to fight shoulder to shoudler with PAK army.

That is your version and I have no problem with that. According to you even all Muslims are brothers, but they have no problem killing each other and shouting from roof tops but doing nothing when Israelis are killing Palestines.

RK

You are probably the dumbest Indian on this forum.

In a referendum of Independence of India act of 1947, Balochistan, NWFP & FATA, Punjab, Sindh all voted to be part of Pakistan. Kashmir was not given a referendum hence the dispute.

Ask Nehru's children how Nehru was treated when he went to NWFP to convince the locals not to join Pakistan. Our Pashtun Pakistani brothers in NWFP almost killed Nehru and they should have.

I know. Any Indian who does not agree, is dumbest. Nothing new about this. This is what I said in one of my post. There is total mistrust between Pakistan and India and there is no way it can be bridged in near future. You have your stories and we have ours. Let us live with them till the time we can afford..

RK

RK

Only if you bothered to read the whole thread you were about to comment on. Still, this thing has been discussed and nailed in the same thread. You can refer to my post number 10 and 16 of the same thread.

Regarding your first point, are you trying to say that Let was banned first and then supported by Pakistan????? Get your facts right..... Let was formed in Pakistan and after it was proscribed by UN, it was also outlawed by Pakistan.

Regarding your second point, you may live in your carefully crafted delusional world as long as you desire but the fact remains that Kashmir is disputed and UNSC has passed resolutions on it which makes it an international dispute. On the other hand, if presence of BLA shows that Balochi people are rising against GOP then presence of Naxalites, Maoists, Tamil separatists, tribal separists, kashmiri organization and overall 195 terror groups active in bharat indicates that people in North east India, central india and south india have already risen up against the Ram raj being imposed in bharat i-e GOI. Hope it awakes you to the reality??????? :enjoy:

in India almost every Indian is a separatist according to you and a potential Prime Minister according to us. As I have mentioned in one of my post somewhere on another thread, Indian and Pakistan perceptions can never be the same and therefore this hostality. I rest my case.

RK

wat imran khan is sayin is rit. he is tryin to tell u that y do ppl raise their arms againt gov. just go to balochistan and see how backward it is compared to other provinces of pakistan. provincial autonomy was promised which was never given. money which they get for their natural resources is equal to nothing. the only major investment which has been made in balochistan is Gwadar port. when they protest, gov sends army in there.
now wat if gov tells u that she wont do anything to bring u out of poverty. ur resources will be used for the development work in other provinces. and also if u ever wish to complain army will be sent in to kill u. wont u take up arms and start targetin gov installations. also will u not hate ppl from other parts of pakistan who have been consumin ur resources.
if we want independent movements in balochistan to die down then we need to understand that all of us owe a lot to balochistan. we need to give them their rights and atleast let them have the ownership of their resources. y not get rid of all the reasons which make balochis to support independent movement, instead of goin after BLA everytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom