What's new

Imran announces civil disobidience againt nawaz govt

He has just lost all the support from at least 40% of his fan base in my opinion

This was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard from a politician. You incite people towards anarchy, civil obedience and tell options of further damaging the country that is already worthless to mention. He has set new standards of disobedience and used the language that politicians always refrain.. I am very disheartened and finally cleared my last element of support for this party.

It was a sad day in the history of Pakistan when the leader of the party who remains the only leader in Pakistan to have openly expressed his lust to become the Prime Minister for hundreds of times in different speeches has finally gone nuts and wants to take every measure to fulfil his desire. Not so easy my friend

Hehehehe!! could not resist!

10570269_735514439849242_2614534117861350322_n.jpg

PTI should launch an electronic petition for people to sign if they support their cause.

Imran khan announced Civil Disobedience in Pakistan.The announcement came as the Finance minister of Pakistan is going to Dubai for mzakrat with IMF for further Loan. Civil disobedience news in the international media has gone.
IMF must ask Ishaq Dar that how would you pay the loan that you are going to land of civil disobedience movement .No tax and No utility bills .
Imran Khan made a great stroke to increase pressure on on government and i hope it will yield positive result.

He has just lost all the support from at least 40% of his fan base in my opinion

This was the most ridiculous speech I have ever heard from a politician. You incite people towards anarchy, civil obedience and tell options of further damaging the country that is already worthless to mention. He has set new standards of disobedience and used the language that politicians always refrain.. I am very disheartened and finally cleared my last element of support for this party.

It was a sad day in the history of Pakistan when the leader of the party who remains the only leader in Pakistan to have openly expressed his lust to become the Prime Minister for hundreds of times in different speeches has finally gone nuts and wants to take every measure to fulfil his desire. Not so easy my friend

Looks like a version of Kejriwal, dont pay electricity bills and then get wavier when govt comes in power.
Civil disobedience against a democratically elected govt. I have never heard that ever.
Thats like digging a grave and burying entire nation. Where would stock exchange and FII would go. Without payment of taxes and other duties, how IK plans saving country from going default which is already walking on the edge of it.

And challenging civil disobedience to maintain law and order in country costs a lot to govt machinery.
God forbid but if some terrorist attack happens, then this would lead to a bigger civil war.
Please someone put a ice pack on IKs head and send him for haaz or himalayas.

Imran khan announced Civil Disobedience in Pakistan.The announcement came as the Finance minister of Pakistan is going to Dubai for mzakrat with IMF for further Loan. Civil disobedience news in the international media has gone.
IMF must ask Ishaq Dar that how would you pay the loan that you are going to land of civil disobedience movement .No tax and No utility bills .
Imran Khan made a great stroke to increase pressure on on government and i hope it will yield positive result.

For PTI, not Pakistan. PTI policy is starting to become anti-development of Pakistan from my observation, Allahu Alim.

Looks like a version of Kejriwal, dont pay electricity bills and then get wavier when govt comes in power.
Civil disobedience against a democratically elected govt. I have never heard that ever.
Thats like digging a grave and burying entire nation. Where would stock exchange and FII would go. Without payment of taxes and other duties, how IK plans saving country from going default which is already walking on the edge of it.

And challenging civil disobedience to maintain law and order in country costs a lot to govt machinery.
God forbid but if some terrorist attack happens, then this would lead to a bigger civil war.
Please someone put a ice pack on IKs head and send him for haaz or himalayas.

The worst part is while putting mark on Pakistan's economy as Pakistan needed loan of more billion dollars for on-going billion-dollars energy projects has been stalled for now - thank to the card, civil disobedience, has been used. Yet, Imran Khan begs donation from international-wide regarding the hospitals, schools and some projects.

Imran khan's fund fundation should be blacklisted for causing already unrest in Islamabad while stalling the loan process much needed billion dollars for already investing on on-going billion dollars energy projects

Last edited:
Gas loadshedding in Punjab: PML-N threatens to launch civil disobedience movement
December 21, 2011
RECORDER REPORT
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Tuesday threatened to lunch civil disobedience movement against the government if it didn't resolve the problem of gas load-shedding in Punjab. Abid Sher Ali of PML-N on a point of order in National Assembly said that federal government was targeting Punjab as far as gas load shedding was concerned.

He said that as many as 600,000 workers were being deprived of their livelihood due to closure of industrial units in Faisalabad owing to gas load shedding. He said that the people of Sindh were facing just 12 hours gas load shedding per week while Punjab was facing three to fours days per week load shedding. He said that gas load should be divided equally among the provinces. "If the government did not resolve the issue of gas load shedding, the PML-N can lunch civil disobedience movement against it," he warned.

He said that the government was extorting money from the people in the name of fuel adjustment surcharge. He said that industrial units of Punjab were being closed down due to gas load shedding. Hanif Abbasi of PML-N raised the issue of gas load shedding in twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

He said that the PML-N had called for mass protest against gas load shedding in Rawalpindi. "I hope that the Interior Minister would assure the House to resolve this problem. We will call off this protest if the minister gives assurance to resolve the issue, otherwise he would be responsible for any law and order situation," he warned.

Responding to the opposition members, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that the Secretary of Petroleum and Natural Resources had assured him that gas pressure would be normal till the evening in twin cities. He said that the government and opposition should sit together to resolve the issues.

Gas loadshedding in Punjab: PML-N threatens to launch civil disobedience movement | Business Recorder

@SBD-3 @WishLivePak @Chak Bamu @cb4 @Fracker

@Horseman

What does that has to do with on-going situation in Pakistan? That is gonna your excuse everytime you cannot handle the debate. One party threatens to lauch due to legit reason. The party already announced civil obedience on democratic elected government while taking Pakistan as hostage damaging Pakistan's economy badly.

Not long ago, Pakistan has suffered great deal due to PTI's peace negotiation with TTP attack on Karachi Airport in global level.

Not the same sceneario; not even one percent remotely same.

How many people actually pay taxes, bills and such? Many are defaulters in this nation including Sharif brothers. This nation needs a serious wake-up call.

@Horseman

What does that has to do with on-going situation in Pakistan? That is gonna your excuse everytime you cannot handle the debate. One party threatens to lauch due to legit reason. The party already announced civil obedience on democratic elected government while taking Pakistan as hostage damaging Pakistan's economy badly.

Not long ago, Pakistan has suffered great deal due to PTI's peace negotiation with TTP attack on Karachi Airport in global level.

Not the same sceneario; not even one percent remotely same.
You keep saying "elected" government.

Do you even understand the purpose of protests in Islamabad?

Rigging in elections, PML(N) hired people to produce thousands of fake votes to win the elections. PTI lost many seats due to this matter during elections. Concerned officials recognized this but have been silenced. This is democracy?

EDIT: Peace talks with Taliban have been conducted by PPPP and PML(N) as well. In-fact, PTI refused to be party in peace talks between Taliban and PML(N).

Some statements of IK are for reasons other then actual implementation. Taliban is active in KPK and have inflicted lot destruction. Army have taken action recently. PTI was in a catch-22 situation earlier.

Last edited:
Gas loadshedding in Punjab: PML-N threatens to launch civil disobedience movement
December 21, 2011
RECORDER REPORT
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Tuesday threatened to lunch civil disobedience movement against the government if it didn't resolve the problem of gas load-shedding in Punjab. Abid Sher Ali of PML-N on a point of order in National Assembly said that federal government was targeting Punjab as far as gas load shedding was concerned.

He said that as many as 600,000 workers were being deprived of their livelihood due to closure of industrial units in Faisalabad owing to gas load shedding. He said that the people of Sindh were facing just 12 hours gas load shedding per week while Punjab was facing three to fours days per week load shedding. He said that gas load should be divided equally among the provinces. "If the government did not resolve the issue of gas load shedding, the PML-N can lunch civil disobedience movement against it," he warned.

He said that the government was extorting money from the people in the name of fuel adjustment surcharge. He said that industrial units of Punjab were being closed down due to gas load shedding. Hanif Abbasi of PML-N raised the issue of gas load shedding in twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

He said that the PML-N had called for mass protest against gas load shedding in Rawalpindi. "I hope that the Interior Minister would assure the House to resolve this problem. We will call off this protest if the minister gives assurance to resolve the issue, otherwise he would be responsible for any law and order situation," he warned.

Responding to the opposition members, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said that the Secretary of Petroleum and Natural Resources had assured him that gas pressure would be normal till the evening in twin cities. He said that the government and opposition should sit together to resolve the issues.

Gas loadshedding in Punjab: PML-N threatens to launch civil disobedience movement | Business Recorder

@SBD-3 @WishLivePak @Chak Bamu @cb4 @Fracker

Just because they 'threatned' to do something, does it mean PTI should do it too? What happened to 'naya' pakistan? Or is it just same old policies?

Not to mention PMLn threatned, unlike Immi outrightly saying to everyone to disobey

Just because they 'threatned' to do something, does it mean PTI should do it too? What happened to 'naya' pakistan? Or is it just same old policies?

Not to mention PMLn threatned, unlike Immi outrightly saying to everyone to disobey
He'z from MQM...these people keep changing sides tactically :P Despite being answered they just keep coming up with same thing.

Classic potians. Next time they do something illegal, they'll reference decade, century or even millinium old events.

Just because something bad was said or done does not entitle current person or party to do it as well.

He'z from MQM...these people keep changing sides tactically :P Despite being answered they just keep coming up with same thing.
Yeah, they need to be part of whichever gov't that comes. Can't upset PTI in case they come in gov't and can't upset PMLn in case they stay in power and release the 2 men in custody for the murder

I have just one question from PTI supporters, do you really think NS will step down as PM?

If you honestly answer yes then I say more power to you and keep on with your protest. However, talk to any logical person and with a little bit Pakistani Syaset know-how, they'll tell you you've lost your mind.

And that's my entire peeve with IK in regards to this march. That is his deadlock bearing demand of PM resignation. What was wrong with the earlier demands of recounts at certain seats and a more credible and rigging free election and voting system?

NS had agreed to meet all of those demands. But out of his stubbornness he went on with the march. And honestly, I think it's because he considers himself the blue-eyed boy of Pakistan. Who thinks everyone likes him, loves him, and he can do whatever he wants. A spoiled child if you will. Who's every demand is always full filled by his parents and he grows up to be a pain in the *** brat.

Being a parent and watching my kids grow up in front of my eyes, I can attest to this favorite child syndrome. Thats exactly who IK is. He's gotten much love in pakistan and has been adorned here all his life and now he feels he can anything he pleases cuz no matter what, ppl will always take him back.

Back
Top Bottom