What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

You are wrong about one thing. It is not the single biggest mistake. It is the Nth time biggest mistake of IK. In last 2 years I dont remember one single decision or policy of his which had a positive impact and didnt draw any criticism and hopefully in future he will continue to do so.

With this you can judge the level of intellect found in PTI.
Well most things have led to positive results

Imran is fully stable doesn't need any help as for divorce even many PROPHETs own families never listened to them. From Hazrat Lut AS wife to Hazrat Ibrahim AS father. Some of Imran opposer's are often mentally retarded. Even Jinah had horrible personal life and also Iqbal disowned his first son

How many of these prophets lied non-stop to their nation on rigging, accused others and their children for no reason, were verbally abusive, got people killed in sit-ins, lied about funds, drank excessively, had a BAD past with women, had children illegitimately.

PLEASE, for the love of GOD, don't do a comparison that doesn't even has ANY basis to be compared. The profile above is a person with mental issues, not any "prophet like" characteristics. Let's keep religion out of what a man is breaking because he's broken mentally and emotionally.

We should be objectively discussing this, so readers who know similar personality people, or have these signs themselves, would know NOT to get married and get treated from a medical professional first as they'll end up in divorce, breaking a family and damaging children (if any are there, these two are lucky they don't have any).

Here are some of the symptoms, read for yourself and watch the video too. It might help someone you know in this situation:

What is Bipolar 1 Disorder? Bipolar I Symptoms - HealthyPlace

Bipolar Husband: Stay Married or Divorce?

How many of these prophets lied non-stop to their nation on rigging, accused others and their children for no reason, were verbally abusive, got people killed in sit-ins, lied about funds, drank excessively, had a BAD past with women, had children illegitimately.

PLEASE, for the love of GOD, don't do a comparison that doesn't even has ANY basis to be compared. The profile above is a person with mental issues, not any "prophet like" characteristics. Let's keep religion out of what a man is breaking because he's broken mentally and emotionally.

We should be objectively discussing this, so readers who know similar personality people, or have these signs themselves, would know NOT to get married and get treated from a medical professional first as they'll end up in divorce, breaking a family and damaging children (if any are there, these two are lucky they don't have any).

Here are some of the symptoms, read for yourself and watch the video too. It might help someone you know in this situation:

What is Bipolar 1 Disorder? Bipolar I Symptoms - HealthyPlace

Bipolar Husband: Stay Married or Divorce?
Imran didn't do a single lie every one knows massive dhandli is done in elections. In Sindh and Baluchistan no election take place waderas and sardars rig every thing in Punjab PML N has done massive dhandli and re elections are taking place because of that. If so called democratic forces would act like Mafias and do corruption they would not get respect and abusing these mafias is most decent thing to do. The profile above is of completely sane person who fights against corruption and Mafias. For GOD you start showing some sense

Imran didn't do a single lie every one knows massive dhandli is done in elections.

:rofl: :angel: :omghaha: :offpost: :close_tema: :hitwall: :crazy: :no: :nono: :haha: !!!! This is a response to your statement.

On the divorce topic, I will stay quiet about the settlement and the reasons, hoping IK gets healthy as a human being!!

Yes he did allow initially. Otherwise she can't be attending jalsa and giving speeches.

Funny how u start calling other yindoo. Did I offend your messiah?

As always before Imran said "exaggerated about marriage" and now same for divorce lol. This guy.

He was nothing without establishment support anyway. Raheel sharif was the nail for coffin of his political ambition.
Gen.Raheel Sharif sir you have lost your mind....

2016 is the end of PTI. I predict imran khan will fade in nothing and live out his life in bani gala reminiscing over what would have happened had he not done political suicide with his dharnas, corruption, scandals, etc

I predict Imran Khan will a more great leader , i don't know about Nawaz Sharif and his brother. Well Shahbaz is still the murderer of people in model town.. HE THINKS HE CAN HIDE IN THIS Crappy WORLD.... CAN HE HIDE FROM ALLAH.... NOP!!!! He will FACE THE MUSIC some day.....

And Zardari thinks he can live forever....such pathetic mind. :lol:

does that make me a horrible person if i am glad she is out of IK's life and now is irrelevant :devil:

I think reham khan was always going to be viewed negatively since she came into public eye at a time when the the whole nation was in shock due to the APS massacre

while I am saying all this
reham khan could be an agent from n-league sent to destroy imran khan and pti
and when she saw that IK is not giving her an influential position in the party she went back to england

best thing I saw related to this topic
upload_2015-10-31_1-5-13.png

I am curious about two things, maybe a coincidence!!!

1) Timing of publishing of Reham's husbands story in media.
2) Rise of Mr. Sarwar from UK (ex. Punjab Governor) in PTI.

Story of Reham's husband look like a plant to reduce the damage and to kill the credibility of Reham Khan, if Reham goes public regarding Imran slapping her and everything might be managed by this Sarwar guy from UK!!!!

Now other story's are being planted like agency reports about her intentions of taking over PTI (like its a cake walk), she might poison Imran, she slapped Imran etc. etc.....

One plane and simple conclusion, character assassination of Reham to save Imran by Pak Agencies and his close aides!!!!!!!

It is not about sect and it is not about what everyone did in his/her personal life. The way we don't talk about Quaid it is the same way we should not talk about IK. May be later on he say he left Reham because of Pakistan if he does something good. Will you start praising him after that ?

Wrong absolutely wrong. Sorry to say you are not right.
Then following your logic,we must also not ask about Nawaz's daughter or Zardari's son?
I am sorry,but as a citizen of Pakistan,they are public figures,representatives for me,and I will always,ask about their activities.
Regards

Then following your logic,we must also not ask about Nawaz's daughter or Zardari's son?
I am sorry,but as a citizen of Pakistan,they are public figures,representatives for me,and I will always,ask about their activities.
Regards
Sorry but yes in Islamic countries you should ask if they have done something unislamic which they haven't Divorce is allowed in Islam.

guys this is blessing in disguise!

i watched dr.shahid masood program in which he talks about honey trap. reham khan was planted by MI-6 and nawaz sharif to stop imran khan!

but our great leader was able to see the saazish and stop it! i am happy that our leader is so great!

reham khan from the start did'nt like her at all, a fame digger she was going to use imran khan ,and imran khan as impulsive as he is fell for it not the first man in history to fall head over for a woman a manipulative woman if we consider the statements of her ex-husband the doctor,anyhow am happy got rid of a cunning woman who would have cost imran more if she would have stuck arnd , at the time imran married her my opinion was imran took a stupid step she will bring him disrepute i would hav erather accepted if it was fatima bhutto at least she would have brough in bhuttos name and goodwill and proven the key to cracking sindh for pti ,like it or not khan sahab pakistan runs on personalities after khan if there is no personality to route for pakistanis in pti ,pti will collapse one of imrans son could be that next personality

Lagta ha Pti wale reham Khan k sath wohe karne ja rhey hain jo javed hasmi k sath kia tha..pehle asmaan par bithana phir jab imran ko shor dey to zameen par Pheenkna :D

Back
Top Bottom