What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

Wish them the best of luck. To be honestbso far she was detrimental to his political career and perhaps next time he will be sensible and marry a woman of his stature and political prowess. Perhaps maybe not marry at all and just focus on politics. His life line is in politics.

Really hope that she won't start maligning Imran after the divorce and create a scandal like what happened with her previous husband. Really hope she doesn't but I wouldn't be surprised if N try to bribe her to launch a scandal against Imran. Either way they are going to use this against him.

A theory but personally I believe this would have started when imran after NA19 told her to stay away from politics especially his politics. I mean he was telling her to miss out on the golden ticket when she could have had ministries on nepotism ( which would have been amongst the perks in her mind when she married Imran). This would have created friction leading to a divorce bcz remember as a politician and a public figure the divorce decision is a hurtful one and imrab knows this and he still pursued it which means that things have been serious... Most probably that snub and the jemaima snub from Imran got her down.

Either way I see it as a good sign. So far she had only messed things up especially with his relations with his sisters. A solo Imran shouting I have no family in politics is much better. The 2013 Imran... Especially with the NA154 battle coming.

Wish them the best of luck. To be honestbso far she was detrimental to his political career and perhaps next time he will be sensible and marry a woman of his stature and political prowess. Perhaps maybe not marry at all and just focus on politics. His life line is in politics.

Really hope that she won't start maligning Imran after the divorce and create a scandal like what happened with her previous husband. Really hope she doesn't but I wouldn't be surprised if N try to bribe her to launch a scandal against Imran. Either way they are going to use this against him.

A theory but personally I believe this would have started when imran after NA19 told her to stay away from politics especially his politics. I mean he was telling her to miss out on the golden ticket when she could have had ministries on nepotism ( which would have been amongst the perks in her mind when she married Imran). This would have created friction leading to a divorce bcz remember as a politician and a public figure the divorce decision is a hurtful one and imrab knows this and he still pursued it which means that things have been serious... Most probably that snub and the jemaima snub from Imran got her down.

Either way I see it as a good sign. So far she had only messed things up especially with his relations with his sisters. A solo Imran shouting I have no family in politics is much better. The 2013 Imran... Especially with the NA154 battle coming.

Overall good analysis @saiyan0321 . But I think he acts and then thinks. Read: the timing of his marriage in the first place!

Anyways, some people might argue that this is his private life. But, I think this is not the privilege you get to enjoy when you become a leader (or a star for that matter)

Reham can damage Imran with weird press conferences and of course mixed with lies things can be serious.

Lo divorce howi nahi aur ranasanaullah agaya ...

Back
Top Bottom