What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

@Imran Khan
bhai check this
Reham khan's daughter
To be honest, i dont think the gal dancing is her daughter, this is an Arabic Music & she is being surrounded by Arabs....

Reham can damage Imran with weird press conferences and of course mixed with lies things can be serious.

Lo divorce howi nahi aur ranasanaullah agaya ...
Teeli Lagana tu Haq hai na ab un ka :P :P

Last edited:
I fear that is going to happen, if not tomorrow then day after tomorrow.
They are personalities who can live together for long with each other.
Imran should have listened to his sisters before this shadi.

Imran Khan, Reham divorce with mutual consent
DAWN.COM | SAMMAR ABBAS — UPDATED LESS THAN A MINUTE AGO
563316edb7614.jpg
The PTI chairman and television journalist Reham Khan had tied the knot in a simple nikkah ceremony which took place in January this year at Khan's Bani Gala residence. —Photo by Belal Khan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan and Reham Khan have divorced with mutual consent after 10 months of marriage, PTI spokesperson Naeemul Haq said Friday.

Six months in, rumours that the marriage was falling apart began to circulate. While the couple was seen together on occasion, Imran last month tweeted an apparent refutation of the rumours: "I am shocked at a TV channel making slanderous statement about my marriage. I strongly urge the media to desist from such baseless statements"

'Just not getting along'
A source close to the PTI chairman, who asked not to be named, said the two were "just not getting along."

"She wanted to get involved with politics and that is not what Khan wanted at all. She just did not want to sit at home," he said.

"There were teething problems as well over other issues which were being resolved but this was a major issue — she wanted to get into politics and was not ready to back down."

Haq told DawnNews that Imran Khan had requested the media to avoid speculation and respect the sensitivity of the situation.

555f1e2b8ed1c.jpg
A source close to the PTI chairman said the two were "just not getting along."

Another confidante of Imran Khan told Dawn.com that there was "a lot of pressure on Khan" from his family to divorce Reham, an apparent reference to Imran's sister Aleema Khan who had made no secret of her displeasure over the marriage.

Despite several attempts, Reham could not be reached for a comment. Sources said Reham has left Pakistan for London and is expected to address a press conference there.

Also read: Istakhara to Bani Gala: Reham spills the beans on Imran's unromantic proposal

In August this year the PTI chief had announced that Reham Khan, will not be playing an active role in party affairs, following "attacks" on his then wife in the aftermath of the party's defeat in the NA-19 (Haripur) by-polls.

The PTI chairman and television journalist Reham Khan had tied the knot in a simple nikkah ceremony which took place in January this year at Khan's Bani Gala residence.

The nikkah, which was a low-key affair, was conducted by Mufti Saeed and was followed by a photo session. The wedding had captivated the entire country, with television channels going all out to cover the event and furnished their audience with details of wedding sherwani and chappals.

The marriage was marked by public appeara

The cricketer-turned-politician was previously married to English journalist and activist Jemima Goldsmith for nine years. The marriage ended amicably in 2004 with Goldsmith stating that she was unable to adapt to life in Pakistan.

Reham Khan was previously married to psychologist Ijaz Rehman, with whom she had three children.

She achieved what she came for, now she is famous, everyone knows her, every channel will be running and offering her job with highest perks, an Anchor no one knew 1 year ago is talk of the town today .. Well Played Reham Khan Well Played...

And as I said before ( and got shouted at by PTI fanboys ) she is a gold digger and was the single biggest mistake of Imran Khans political career, He will pay for it for a long long time.

Last edited:
To be honest, i dont think the gal dancing is her daughter, this is an Arabic Music & she is being surrounded by Arabs....

Teeli Lagana tu Haq hai na ab un ka :P :P
no doubt its turkish music but at the end aik admi keh raha k main gate bandh karo i think its urdu.

She achieved what she came for, now she is famous, everyone knows her, every channel will be running and offering her job with highest perks, an Anchor no one knew 1 year ago is talk of the town today .. Well Played Reham Khan Well Played...

And as I said before ( and got shouted at by PTI fanboys ) she is a gold digger and was the single biggest mistake of Imran Khans political career, He will pay for it for a log log time.
She will enter politics.... Very soon... Stay tuned

as per sources deal of divorce deal setlled in 10 crore initial payment 2 crore/

If true then not surprising really. She wanted an entry into politics, I don't know if IK promised her that before they got married but obviously it would have been a huge prestige loss for IK if despite all of his rantings about nepotism and corruption in this country, his wife got a free entry into the world of high politics. As soon as they tied the knot it was a lose lose situation for IK and win win for Reham as she has the desired popularity now to enter politics and try and become the new bibi.

My sympathies with Reham khan and Imran khan both....
very sad news......

Back
Top Bottom