What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

But you did.
So leave this thread alone if you cannot add to it. You are one of those idiots who goes to gossip columns of newspapers and comment there saying 'Folks!! Branjelina's kids are their personal matter. Mind your business' :crazy: I wonder how much schooling you will do to other people about not gossiping. :haha:

Not the topic of this thread. :wave:

Here is an interview about the proposal. She said that she will NOT enter politics here.
Istakhara to Bani Gala: Reham spills the beans on Imran's unromantic proposal - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Do you have a point to make here or just wasting life, the bandwidth and the disk space on this thread? :o:o_O:angel:

Who am i arguing with, lol, just figured it out....the "JackAss" ....nuff said :rofl: :crazy: :omghaha:

Do you have a point to make here or just wasting life, the bandwidth and the disk space on this thread? :o:o_O:angel:
I did make my point. Say what you want to. Just don't divert the topic. You might think this is a personal matter. That is not true at least practically in our countries. So please stop trying to shut down people. Try to impose your standards of 'non-interference in personal life' somewhere else. This is a political gossip thread. Not your cup.
Who am i arguing with, lol, just figured it out....the "JackAss" ....nuff said :rofl::crazy::omghaha:
And that is supposed to hurt me?? :omghaha:

These kinds of videos should not be posted with the purpose of defaming people, regardless of what you think of them. Even if they're involved in wrongdoing or hypocrisy, It's a shameful thing to malign peoples' daughters and wives.

So, you mean if someone is doing wrong, we shouldn't highlight it? Well what about thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists? They have self respect too, why do we humiliate theirs then?

Damn, that's nasty if true.

God forbid, but I fear if its true then Reham is going to come back and create a mess for IK in future. If she is indeed a gold digger and power hungry person, then any opponent of IK can bribe her in future and launch her against IK at any critical time e.g. before next general elections.

Imagine a presser by Reham, alleging IK with some cooked up stories? We've recently seen what she did to her ex-husband....!!!

Brace yourself guys, we've got a bumpy road ahead.
Sure the assain couldn't reached her objective & now she will do whatever serves her good , it seems she was a planted bullet , but let's say IMRAN could have played better , using it against her objectives ?
Making her some sort of power in domestic politics ,then letting her failed at the end of the day ?
But he is too , emotional if it was ASIF ZARDARI he could have trapped her like the model visiting Pakistani courts these days ?

you have a rishta ready for him?
Sorry sir ,
Thats a logical question ?
& it shows the dealer side of imran s character , which was a playboy , who tried his best to settle down with 2 different girls in his life ?

mujhy dar hai imran bewi ke jaany ka ghum tujh per na nikal de hahahaahha
mamoo mujhe bhi ab jaane ka koi showk nahi mujhe to reham ji ki khidmat kerni thee per khair per mamoo hum bhi pakke langot dhaari hain chahe patahan ho ya punjabi ya sindhi ya kashmiri jab waqt ayega to asliat thabhi pata chalegi :devil: :butcher:

So, you mean if someone is doing wrong, we shouldn't highlight it? Well what about thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists? They have self respect too, why do we humiliate theirs then?
If it's 'thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists' expose it, yes.

But ''pmln women dancing'' is not 'thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists' and should not be 'exposed' as such. You may think it's wrong for women to be dancing in public, but that doesn't mean you go around putting their videos on the internet.

But you did.
Here is an interview about the proposal. She said that she will NOT enter politics here.
Istakhara to Bani Gala: Reham spills the beans on Imran's unromantic proposal - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

See the problem is that IK himself made it a public affair, there are many politicians and public figures out there and we won't even know who their spouses are, how many of us can recognize if the lady standing right next to you in a shopping mart getting diapers for kids is Shahid Afridi's wife for example? Reason being he separated his personal life from public lime light, But in this scenario the whole thing was a public affair from the start, slogans like "Qaum ki bhabi" and "First Lady" and others like that reinforced the notion that Reham Khan was NOT a typical house wife. At the start Reham with blessings of IK started participating in politicial activites too but when she faced resentment from public and party people IK told her to back off, these are all facts and i am not fabricating history, now given all that I think it is wrong to come up with the notion that "hey it's their private thing" bhai ... private thing should have been kept private from the start, ironically the announcement was done by Reham Khan via not so private Twitter's tweet.

IK made a blunder by getting into this mess and hopefully he will be able to bounce back from this, this woman was bad news from the start, I recall being called names when I told my friends "I predict this won't last a year without causing some big turmoil in the party" ... now the same people accuse me of having "kaali zaban" ...

@baqai bhai
I don't remember IK saying anything about the marriage publicly until he was forced to. He tweeted or something after everything was decided in private and people were expecting a statement. I don't think IK really thought she would complement him in party activities. A marriage at that age is a political complication. He knew that, so he must have thought everything would be fine as long as Reham won't be involved in politics. But he expected something; may be Reham expected something else. IK makes political blunders but even he would have the common sense to not bring in a wife into politics, especially in Naya Pakistan movement.

Btw the divorce tweet came from both their accounts almost at the same time.

Kaali zaban lol. May be you do have it. :P They were indeed a nice couple.

Yup they looked nice together but somehow this lady gave me a bad feeling, at the end of the day their marriage was a public affair and also pictures were posted on social media and were shared around the globe, by my definition (which maybe wrong and you might not agree to it) it did became a public affair.

If it's 'thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists' expose it, yes.

But ''pmln women dancing'' is not 'thieves, culprits, corrupts, terrorists' and should not be 'exposed' as such. You may think it's wrong for women to be dancing in public, but that doesn't mean you go around putting their videos on the internet.

Well the same should apply for PTI then? Their women are women too not aliens, heh?

This has became undefendable to PTI fans even IMRAN has put himself in bani gala lock down , that all won't help PTI in their long term political goals ?
Some one need to wakeup , & accept the whole bizarre movie , the epic love story has been ended , & should move forward ?
As the Punjab LB results have showen us , rural Punjab mind set is still , not ready to accept IMRAN khans emotional love story & its breakup .
Even though , these LB elections were so fake & were meant make PMLn win , but still there is a huge impact this divorce has created on the PTI voters ?
It was IMRANs mistake , bringing REHAM into political arena ?
& he has to pay for that ?

Back
Top Bottom