What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

I am curious about two things, maybe a coincidence!!!

1) Timing of publishing of Reham's husbands story in media.
2) Rise of Mr. Sarwar from UK (ex. Punjab Governor) in PTI.

Story of Reham's husband look like a plant to reduce the damage and to kill the credibility of Reham Khan, if Reham goes public regarding Imran slapping her and everything might be managed by this Sarwar guy from UK!!!!

Now other story's are being planted like agency reports about her intentions of taking over PTI (like its a cake walk), she might poison Imran, she slapped Imran etc. etc.....

One plane and simple conclusion, character assassination of Reham to save Imran by Pak Agencies and his close aides!!!!!!!
I am suspicious of Reham's motives here. The breakup happens a few weeks after IK announces that Reham won't participate in party activities. Looks like she married IK to be the Queen of PTI(and Pakistan later). Otherwise there is no point for IK to go out of his comfort zone asking her hand in marriage, risking his political career and party. And no, a single slap won't end a marriage.

Zero. But she could get more because the Sharif have the "looted money" as you put it. But the question is from where Imran would pay it? Party fund?

Where did you come up with this 2 million dollar figure??

Secondly I am more of an independent with a tilt towards Imran because of the Sharifs looting history/dynastic politics....

But your post history on this forum suggests that either you are paid bot or a die hard patwari fan.

So if you are getting paid than how much is it???

If you are a die hard patwari than what makes you one??

Do you sincerely believe in the genuineness of the Sharif family....of their goodwill towards the Pakistani people....their corruption free history and their right to rule Pakistan because of their superior genes??

Yes I would have said same if marriage doesn't work divorce in respectable way is best thing to do and they did and are moving on. Yes your mental reasoning is simply hilarious

Show me one post you've written about NS that has respect for him or his family. You just lied to me on the above post, just like you and the IK gang on here lies about everything else towards NS!!!! You wouldn't have said the same, instead, you'd have posted videos and articles and all.

History repeats itself, but the victim on top at times!!!! The SAME IK who was verbally abusing people, their daughters, sons and all, is "requesting for privacy" today, and asking people and the media to not speak about this!!!! Did he extend the same courtesy to others??? Hell no! So karma happens and it takes care of the wrong one did to others!!

I am suspicious of Reham's motives here. The breakup happens a few weeks after IK announces that Reham won't participate in party activities..

Weren't you suspicious of the BJP people's activities when they started to kill minorities because they ate beef?? That's a much bigger problem and has effect millions of Muslims in India. This here, is a personal matter between the couple.

mamooo fadda ye hua ki khan saheb nili wali goli ke chakkar me aa gaye jabki unko dhoodh jaebi khana chiyye thaa :D

mujhe rakh leta driver bi god ki kassam tankha bhi na leta :D
zaroori nhi jo dawai tujh per aser kary wo sab per kerti ho

or tu driver nhi ban skta bed room cleaner theek tha subah subah jaya kerta

zaroori nhi jo dawai tujh per aser kary wo sab per kerti ho

or tu driver nhi ban skta bed room cleaner theek tha subah subah jaya kerta
mamoo ek baar entry to mille rasta mai apne aap banna loonga .... kassam se :devil: :D

Weren't you suspicious of the BJP people's activities when they started to kill minorities because they ate beef?? That's a much bigger problem and has effect millions of Muslims in India. This here, is a personal matter between the couple.
This is the sub-continent. For people of IK's stature personal is political. There are multiple newspapers quoting his advisors who mentioned her political ambitions as the reason for breakup. The guy I quoted was blaming IK. Given your respect for the couple's privacy, are you going to run around trolling everyone who commented in this thread?

And you know nothing about me. So sock it if you cannot talk on the topic.

Show me one post you've written about NS that has respect for him or his family. You just lied to me on the above post, just like you and the IK gang on here lies about everything else towards NS!!!! You wouldn't have said the same, instead, you'd have posted videos and articles and all.
Aah a NS fanboy! I didn't realize. At least he set a great precedent by asking his partymen to not use the marriage/divorce politically. Breathe of fresh air.

Shameful Mujra in Youth Festival Gujranwala, PMLN MPA Also Dancing

PMLN Youth Wing Boys and Girls Dancing in New Year Party - Police Arrested All

pmln women dancing | Tune.pk

PML-N ladies dancing in a Jalsa | Tune.pk

Well, that qualifies you for being a Patwari mate :enjoy:

Have a look at this one too:

View attachment 268254 View attachment 268255 View attachment 268256

This one truly seems Halal, Heh? :big_boss:

While, the pork sausage claim was simply a bullshit from you as Patwaris do.
These kinds of videos should not be posted with the purpose of defaming people, regardless of what you think of them. Even if they're involved in wrongdoing or hypocrisy, It's a shameful thing to malign peoples' daughters and wives.

Where did you come up with this 2 million dollar figure??

Secondly I am more of an independent with a tilt towards Imran because of the Sharifs looting history/dynastic politics....

But your post history on this forum suggests that either you are paid bot or a die hard patwari fan.

So if you are getting paid than how much is it???

If you are a die hard patwari than what makes you one??

Do you sincerely believe in the genuineness of the Sharif family....of their goodwill towards the Pakistani people....their corruption free history and their right to rule Pakistan because of their superior genes??
Wasn't me but that "liar" named Arif Nizami. Rest there are thousands like you on this forum, so I am not that bothered by the explanations really.

Why did he marry at the age of 62??
Divorsed 2 times...is he gonna marry again?

This is the sub-continent. For people of IK's stature personal is political. There are multiple newspapers quoting his advisors who mentioned her political ambitions as the reason for breakup. The guy I quoted was blaming IK. Given your respect for the couple's privacy, are you going to run around trolling everyone who commented in this thread?

And you know nothing about me. So sock it if you cannot talk on the topic..

Do I need to "know" about you :rofl: :omghaha:. Were you the Pand-It who told IK to get married to begin with? :omghaha:. There is nothing more to add to sheer nonsense from the above post.

What do you think about Hindu fanatics killing minorities because of others eating "beef" that the Hindu fanatics don't like??? This is a much bigger issue inside your country causing scores of innocent lives. Care to show your identity to those Hindu fanatics and tell them to stop killing innocents as you apparently think you some serious shiit??? Stop these murders and then come and tell me that we need to "know you"!!! I'll nominate for a Nobel prize as you's save a lot of lives. Otherwise, don't worry about responding. I don't have time to indulge in discussions with people with "grandiosity" symptoms!!

Do I need to "know" about you :rofl: :omghaha:. Were you the Pand-It who told IK to get married to begin with? :omghaha:. There is nothing more to add to sheer nonsense from the above post.
But you did.
So leave this thread alone if you cannot add to it. You are one of those idiots who goes to gossip columns of newspapers and comment there saying 'Folks!! Branjelina's kids are their personal matter. Mind your business' :crazy: I wonder how much schooling you will do to other people about not gossiping. :haha:

What do you think about Hindu fanatics killing minorities because of others eating "beef" that the Hindu fanatics don't like??? This is a much bigger issue inside your country causing scores of innocent lives. Care to show your identity to those Hindu fanatics and tell them to stop killing innocents as you apparently think you some serious shiit??? Stop these murders and then come and tell me that we need to "know you"!!! I'll nominate for a Nobel prize as you's save a lot of lives. Otherwise, don't worry about responding. I don't have time to indulge in discussions with people with "grandiosity" symptoms!!
Not the topic of this thread. :wave:

i disagree that this is totally his personal matter, as far as my memory recalls he proposed to reham khan in the container, while on a dharna ... makes me wonder his priorities ...
Here is an interview about the proposal. She said that she will NOT enter politics here.
Istakhara to Bani Gala: Reham spills the beans on Imran's unromantic proposal - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom